why do we get angry when someone tells the truth on us (black folk)?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
we've seen this over and over again.

Every single time someone comes and speaks on the truth regarding the reality of what's happening in the black community right now, instead of us looking at it and deciding to make a change:

we instead get mad and upset.

what's that about? :francis:
Because that "truth" is usually and a bare bones, oversimplified narrative based on bias and ignorance that completely absolves government institutions for their role.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
black ppl in America are a "we" whether you like it or not, breh
then use "WE" in terms of black success.

we out here making 6 figures.
we got both parents in our lives
we take care of our children that we had with one woman.

all this stuff I hear people complain about all the time hardly ever applies to me.

Daps
then use "WE" in terms of black success.

we out here making 6 figures.
we got both parents in our lives
we take care of our children that we had with one woman.

all this stuff I hear people complain about all the time hardly ever applies to me.

ppl do use the term "WE" in terms of black success

how many times have you heard "we in the white house now?"

how about all the black ppl that celebrated with Dr Dre hit the billionaire mark

we not getting none of that money

but the fact that one of us made it there, a lot of us shared in his joy and celebrated it

Daps
Why do black people tend to look and act like thugs? They didn't used to. Please see my previous comment if you missed it.

7Revo...do you actually look like the man in the photo? Sorry if the man in the photo is someone famous. I wouldn't know. If you do, great. Why don't more black people look smart? Why do so many black people aim low....guns, cheap sex, gangs? Even when they have money they still look like crap.....Kayne West is a good example of a rich man with no class.

Look at these amazing photos....

http://bvikkivintage.blogspot.com.es/2009/11/vintage-african-american-black-photos.html

Nothing to be ashamed of there is there? The only difference between white and black people in 50s photos was the colour of skin.

What is it that has made the black community of the US so thuggish? Is it you? Is it in your nature to degrade yourselves so badly or is it that the degraded amongst you have been elevated up by the media moguls and music industry chiefs in order to encourage you to follow suit and degrade your entire race, thus increasing the difference between black and white and encourage a violent trend?

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mould them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavour to instil in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause." Israel Cohen - A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century - 1912

cac, why are you on this site? :francis:

you do realize you about to get negged to oblivion right? :ufdup:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why do black people tend to look and act like thugs? They didn't used to. Many of your profile pictures make you look like cartoon caricatures. Please see my previous comment if you missed it.

7Revo...do you actually look like the man in the photo? Sorry if the man in the photo is someone famous. I wouldn't know. If you do, great. Why don't more black people look smart? Why do so many black people aim low....guns, cheap sex, gangs? Even when they have money they still look like crap.....Kayne West is a good example of a rich man with no class.

Look at these amazing photos....

http://bvikkivintage.blogspot.com.es/2009/11/vintage-african-american-black-photos.html

Nothing to be ashamed of there is there? The only difference between white and black people in 50s photos was the colour of skin.

What is it that has made the black community of the US so thuggish? Is it you? Is it in your nature to degrade yourselves so badly or is it that the degraded amongst you have been elevated up by the media moguls and music industry chiefs in order to encourage you to follow suit and degrade your entire race, thus increasing the difference between black and white and encourage a violent trend?

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mould them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavour to instil in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause." Israel Cohen - A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century - 1912
There are many things that racists whites did to hurt the black community and turn it into what it is now.

Why you ignore their actions is beyond me.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
ppl do use the term "WE" in terms of black success

how many times have you heard "we in the white house now?"

how about all the black ppl that celebrated with Dr Dre hit the billionaire mark

we not getting none of that money

but the fact that one of us made it there, a lot of us shared in his joy and celebrated it
they are talking about a single individual in terms of success
then used sweeping generalizations in terms of failure.

I'd rather it be the other way around.

sweeping generalizations of terms of success
and single individuals in terms of failure.
pretty much like every other ethnic group on the planet does.

Daps
they are talking about a single individual in terms of success
then used sweeping generalizations in terms of failure.

I'd rather it be the other way around.

sweeping generalizations of terms of success
and single individuals in terms of failure.
pretty much like every other ethnic group on the planet does.

other ppl on the planet control their own narrative because they have their own media and things like that

our enemies control our narrative

which means WE NEED OUR OWN MEDIA

Blackout

Daps
I believe what you have now in the black community is a trend for violence, sexism, gang warfare and white hatred. I do not believe that is entirely down to the natural inclinations of black people. We humans are all puppets to greater or lesser degrees. What you have now is what the elites ordered. They wanted you to degrade yourselves. 'The elites' does not equate to 'whites'. The reason why black celebrities are generally nasty, sleazy, thuggish underclass types is because they want the black population of American to be nasty, sleazy, thuggish, underclass types with a propensity for violence.
You have racist whites to thank for any white hatred.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
non blacks need to mind their fukking business and stay the fukk out of ours :snooze:
Sadly it will never happen. White folks been trolling us for half a millennium. They've done a good job at keeping us distracted from what our issues our. That's why we still got colorism issues. That's why we still have a segment of our community who don't make education a priority. Its also why you have those who feel that they only way to be successful is to tap dance their way thru life

Blackout

Daps
I have never in my whole life witnessed so much racism in one place as I have on this forum despite only looking at it for an hour or two.

I have asked 'what are you doing here cac...you know you're going to get sent to oblivion'

Please show me a single place where there are white people telling a black person they are not welcome and will get booted out.

Your white hatred is being stoked by OUR puppet masters who wish for us to kill each other, breed with each other and eventually destroy our individual racial identities leaving only THEM.
Those posts are the reaction to white racists. It isnt "racism."

For years white racists has existed and been ignored in the US while they terrorize us.

If white racists was stopped fully then you woudlnt see that.

There are white people here on this forum who understand us and post here.