why do we get angry when someone tells the truth on us (black folk)?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
:leostare: It depends on what you mean

If you say something like gang culture is a problem in predominately black areas, then I agree.

But if youre trying to use "black on black crime" to distract from racism, or say shyt like black people kill each every day so they shouldnt be bothered by white supremacy or say that we need to focus on "black on black crime" instead of police brutality, then youre just a dumb fukk talking out the side of your neck and you should probably just shut the fukk up. Or say shyt like "What are black people doing to stop black on black crime?", then youre probably a whitey talking about something you have no clue about, because I know for a fact where I live there are multiple marches and rallies against the violence. Rudy Giuliani is a prime example of this redneck fukkery.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but when someone makes the comments that we need to build up our black communities across this country:

that's something that's specific to ALL of us. What's wrong with that statement?

I made the statement in the empire state building thread that I wish black ppl would join together and build up our communties like white ppl build up theirs

and I got all kind of "c00n" names thrown at me
I would take being called a c00n on the coli with a grain of salt. There are great deal of people here who have no gray area. If you don't think exactly like them you are wrong and I generally find that to be an issue with a lot of us in general and that's why we can't get on the same page. I personally don't seek to get on the same page with EVERY black person. I like to align with people who have ideas, are open to other ideas and at the end of the day want to better themselves, their families and their communities.There is no right way to do things.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Jews don't want to admit they control America.

Whites don't wan't to admit police officers profile blacks.

Mexicans don't want to admit they are chubby and eat too many tacos.

Asians don't wan't to admit they are short.

Blacks don't wan't to admit hip hop culture is a totally destructive influence on teens.

Welcome to Earth.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
what's wrong with what @yo moms said?

He spoke the truth. A lot of the same ppl that sit up here talking about "cac this and cac that" are the same ppl that I, as a black business owner, almost gotta beg to walk through my doors

why?

cause it's the old saying that black folks had back in the day

"the white man's ice is colder"

I do the same job as my white competitors, and my stuff is at least on their level or maybe even better

and I see black folks passing me by everyday to go spend that money with the white man

(oops, I mean cac :troll: )

so this is reality. This isn't something I'm making up. This is what I see everyday with my own two eyes

and if I want to bring that up and discuss it, why get upset about it if it's the truth?
What state are you in?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
you live in detroit. dont you have to walk 20 miles just to get to work? :mjlol: how do you have time to post on the coli with your busted shoes and blisters on your feet having ass nikka :mjlol:
damn breh your inner cac is showing :umad:

a broke jobless halfcac still livin in his mama house some how makes a story about a black man walking 20 miles to a job(something yo bytch ass will never have :heh:) into a joke :scust:

Daps
Jews don't want to admit they control America.

Whites don't wan't to admit police officers profile blacks.

Mexicans don't want to admit they are chubby and eat to many tacos.

Asians don't wan't to admit they are short.

Blacks don't wan't to admit hip hop culture is a totally destructive influence on teens.

Welcome to Earth.

yeah, man.... I used to cape hard for hip hop

no more though.

I look at young thug and has it really come to this?

never thought I'd see the day when they'd push openly fakkit rappers :wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
yeah, man.... I used to cape hard for hip hop

no more though.

I look at young thug and has it really come to this?

never thought I'd see the day when they'd push openly fakkit rappers :wow:
Underground rap is still going strong tho :whoa:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
damn breh your inner cac is showing :umad:

a broke jobless halfcac still livin in his mama house some how makes a story about a black man walking 20 miles to a job(something yo bytch ass will never have :heh:) into a joke :scust:

i havent lived in my moms house for 4 months. i got kicked out for smoking weed in her house. ive been living on my own for 4 months.

inner cac? im half white dummy.

and if youve ever walked more than 5 miles you realise no man can walk 20 miles to work, work for 8 hours and walk 20 miles back home in 24 hours :mjlol: theres not enough housr in a day to do that.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
what's wrong with what @yo moms said?

He spoke the truth. A lot of the same ppl that sit up here talking about "cac this and cac that" are the same ppl that I, as a black business owner, almost gotta beg to walk through my doors

why?

cause it's the old saying that black folks had back in the day

"the white man's ice is colder"

I do the same job as my white competitors, and my stuff is at least on their level or maybe even better

and I see black folks passing me by everyday to go spend that money with the white man

(oops, I mean cac :troll: )

so this is reality. This isn't something I'm making up. This is what I see everyday with my own two eyes

and if I want to bring that up and discuss it, why get upset about it if it's the truth?

What type of business do you own?