Why do Straight Men go to clubs and not holla at women?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
My dude :russ:

Men should stay away from dimes
tumblr_mr3gc4hYoz1rz36j2o1_100.jpg

If a girl goes to the club a lot she's a ho

Ugly girls are best, I stays 7 or below

How do I approach girls?

I hate black women, they're so difficult
They really have no clue. The worst are the guys with money who still complain about not being able to talk to women. The conversation is already in your bank account. Pathetic but hey, what kind of world would it be if every man could talk to women and have whoever he wanted. Iappreciate these clowns because they provide a nightmarish alternative for real men that are out here devouring these birds. In my younger years i once saw a man trying to talk sense into a woman who was at the club in hoe heels and a hoe skirt as if his speech was going to have a life altering effect on the bird and take her out of her element and into the arms of the most high. From the look of her the only thing that takes her out of her element are being around her kids who in her mind are fukkin her game up, and call grandma mommy.

Im really disgusted by clowns that try to rationalize the game of whores. If you cant play ball play horse. Dont get on the court. You dont step on a court with NBA players and ask to be tutored.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
They really have no clue. The worst are the guys with money who still complain about not being able to talk to women. The conversation is already in your bank account. Pathetic but hey, what kind of world would it be if every man could talk to women and have whoever he wanted. Iappreciate these clowns because they provide a nightmarish alternative for real men that are out here devouring these birds. In my younger years i once saw a man trying to talk sense into a woman who was at the club in hoe heels and a hoe skirt as if his speech was going to have a life altering effect on the bird and take her out of her element and into the arms of the most high. From the look of her the only thing that takes her out of her element are being around her kids who in her mind are fukkin her game up, and call grandma mommy.

Im really disgusted by clowns that try to rationalize the game of whores. If you cant play ball play horse. Dont get on the court.

:obama: I will say though that the average man can get about 80% of the women they want if they stay in shape and/or got they paper right. But it's always jokes when an average nikka complains about a top notch b*tch. Nikka, what do you have that a top notch b*tch can appreciate? If the answer is nothing, then that is your answer. Nikkaz worry about b*tches too much. Worry about money/knowledge/fitness. You will get more b*tches having 0 game and having all 3 of the aformentioned items. Instead of making threads about bishes you can't have:

1) Post up in the fitness forums and get your body right

2) Post up in the financial/educational forums and get your money right

3) Post up in Higher Learning or similar intellectual forums and get your mind right

The confidence and aura you project when you have all 3 will have women lookin' at you like :shaq: on a Tuesday night at 11AM when you're just tryna buy some cereal at Whole Foods :smugfavre:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
This is where we are. The women are ready to be degraded and the men still cling to these old traditions that the women dont respect but see as a weakness they can use for their angles of conquest. A man goes to a club to stand around and look interested in his cell phone, reading texts that dont exist instead of telling whores what they want to hear for intercourse? Why is this? He feels like he doesnt belong there and its not reasons of morality. Its because of the reasons mentioned earlier, inadequacy.

It amuses me when i talk to these clowns that try to say they dont like clubs because of some reason pertaining to morality. These people are unable to be honest enough with themselves to admit that when they hunt prey they prefer it to be more docile like the women found in libraries, academia, accounting etc and realize they are out of their element dealing with true man eating whores like the ones found in clubs, that are there to find the biggest or the most paid, but often settle for a loser with neither. To me this is the only reason you find these men in clubs instead of instead of in their lane. :russ:

Like an uncle sonning his nephew. So effortlessly too :wow:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Like an uncle sonning his nephew. So effortlessly too :wow:
Lemme tell you something. I aint shyt but if theres one thing i know its women and success. We dont need to ask these silly questions regarding why men go to clubs to not speak to women. What we do is laugh at men who go to clubs to not speak to women because the reason is obvious.

How does one do revolutions around a nightclub mingling with pigeons and keep bumpin into the same clown standing in the same spot. fakkit standin there sippin ice n shyt. Like are you an undercover cop. fukk are you doing here. Its like hes clinging to the wall for dear life. He'd rather be anywhere besides somewhere where hes supposed to talk whores down for penetration. I say, dont let your friends drag you to places you want to be just to appear social and involved. Yes, you can grow out of the club and what not but as a man you have to have the balls and the juevos to say *fukk outta here* when people ask you to go places you dont want to go. I cant imagine a man goes by himself or is excited to go to a club to stare at the ground, his drink and his cell phone. Find your lane, and go there and have the courage to tell nikkas that are goin places you cant hang in, ill pass. Thats all, that all because when you arent around your friends will clown your swaglessness behind your back and all ask the same question.

*how come that nikka dont talk to bytches. Why does he even roll*

Your wingmanship is being brought into question. Before you know it, nikkas dont ask you to go anywhere but most these swagless bums are probably happy about that.

:snoop:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I dont know where 21 year old women hang out at. The ones i talk to hang out at the bus stop. :whoo: You think my old ass is trying to compete with you and your chief keef 2 steps. Im out of that stage. :rudy: I catch your bytches in their element, waiting for that bus lookin desperate for an upgrade.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I dont know where 21 year old women hang out at. The ones i talk to hang out at the bus stop. :whoo: You think my old ass is trying to compete with you and your chief keef 2 steps. Im out of that stage. :rudy: I catch your bytches in their element, waiting for that bus lookin desperate for an upgrade.
fukk these young hoes, i want the older ones

My potential is :ohhh: graduating with a good degree next year. Plus when i sling em that young pipe, id make them feel 22 again

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
i'm 21 breh, let a young nikka feast :blessed:

It's f*ckin' LA breh, that's like asking what dive bar should I go to in Boston, I went out in Culver City and the sh*t was crackin' :manny:

Lemme tell you something. I aint shyt but if theres one thing i know its women and success. We dont need to ask these silly questions regarding why men go to clubs to not speak to women. What we do is laugh at men who go to clubs to not speak to women because the reason is obvious.

How does one do revolutions around a nightclub mingling with pigeons and keep bumpin into the same clown standing in the same spot. fakkit standin there sippin ice n shyt. Like are you an undercover cop. fukk are you doing here. Its like hes clinging to the wall for dear life. He'd rather be anywhere besides somewhere where hes supposed to talk whores down for penetration. I say, dont let your friends drag you to places you want to be just to appear social and involved. Yes, you can grow out of the club and what not but as a man you have to have the balls and the juevos to say *fukk outta here* when people ask you to go places you dont want to go. I cant imagine a man goes by himself or is excited to go to a club to stare at the ground, his drink and his cell phone. Find your lane, and go there and have the courage to tell nikkas that are goin places you cant hang in, ill pass. Thats all, that all because when you arent around your friends will clown your swaglessness behind your back and all ask the same question.

*how come that nikka dont talk to bytches. Why does he even roll*

Your wingmanship is being brought into question. Before you know it, nikkas dont ask you to go anywhere but most these swagless bums are probably happy about that.

:snoop:

image_42813_4.jpg

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
It's f*ckin' LA breh, that's like asking what dive bar should I go to in Boston, I went out in Culver City and the sh*t was crackin' :manny:

image_42813_4.jpg
I'm new to the 21+ scene, just graduated from frat parties and dorm parties

plus all these old tricks fukking the game up out here:manny:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
fukk these young hoes, i want the older ones

My potential is :ohhh: graduating with a good degree next year. Plus when i sling em that young pipe, id make them feel 22 again
Hustling backwards. Unless you're trying to get money out of these dusty throw rugs called cougars, i suggest slinging the pipe to the women in your demographic. That loose soggy puss really has nothing on the potential of exploration contained between the legs of a young woman. These cougars has 2 - 3 - 4 children, what are you hoping to gain by fukking them because if its pleasure i have to laugh at chew. Dont be a notch in their belt. Tax them for the privelige of reliving their glory days before they had that piece of meatloaf growing between their belly button and p*ssy.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If they are being a wingman (and have a gf or wife) and are at a place they don't particularly like or if there are ugly bytches roaming the club, then I can see not wanting to get at them.