Why do Sony stans defend the $70 price tag?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Narrative vs Reality
@PS5 you were talking that good shyt a year ago and now you playing $70 third party games. And juelzing about first party price hikes.
COD been $70 for years tho :dwillhuh:
Breh you in here writing pages. No way around it. You complained about something that MS now intends to do.
And if you choose to play dumb, you could act like you don't understand how no xbox gamer is affected by this outside of those who don't use gamepass.
And you told yourself there's a justifiable reason to not have gamepass if you have an xbox.
I know :therethere: you wanna own your games huh man? Why not buy them for a fraction of the cost after your gamepass subscription ends?
Now COD games usually don't go on sale like that :patrice: That won't be an issue much longer for one side tho :hhh:
Court’s posts are like Outlet Pass’s library of games. Big on quantity, but has the quality of month old milk. Eventually you have to get something new and throw the old shyt out.:pachaha:
High on Life tomorrow at 7pm, is that not new enough for you?
And the topic is $70 Microsoft games but all of those are IN GAMEPASS meaning I'm not paying $70. I don't even pay $70 a year for gamepass and I'm good until July 2025. Why are you guys so mad (and stupid?)

How much you think I'll pay for gamepass 3more years in 2025? Whatever it ends up being, I can afford it :umad: And I'm sure it'll be affordable to all unlike the competition so :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You don't play online games outside of Fallguys, clearly someone had their online priviledges revoked or your softer than baby shyt.

The next gen upgrade was always $10 to my understanding but maybe I'm wrong about that? This the first COD I've purchased since the 360 era so sue me :hubie:

The REALITY is even COD will be in Gamepass soon negating that title from being $70 to Xbox gamers :win:
And all 1st party xbox games are day 1 still, correct? So who is paying $70 to day 1 games that are day 1 in gamepass?
YOU EXPLAIN THAT EXACT TALKING POINT AND YOU WIN THIS TOPIC FOREVER. OTEHRWISE TELL US WHY :umad:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
it’s silly to believe every first party game will be day 1 on game pass even if that’s what was promised, just like it was silly to believe ms wouldn’t raise prices too. if games are 70 bucks then games are 70 bucks. that’s how generations have always worked.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
it’s silly to believe every first party game will be day 1 on game pass even if that’s what was promised, just like it was silly to believe ms wouldn’t raise prices too. if games are 70 bucks then games are 70 bucks. that’s how generations have always worked.
Don't mix in lies with truth homey :stop:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You don't play online games outside of Fallguys, clearly someone had their online priviledges revoked or your softer than baby shyt.

The next gen upgrade was always $10 to my understanding but maybe I'm wrong about that? This the first COD I've purchased since the 360 era so sue me :hubie:

The REALITY is even COD will be in Gamepass soon negating that title from being $70 to Xbox gamers :win:
And all 1st party xbox games are day 1 still, correct? So who is paying $70 to day 1 games that are day 1 in gamepass?
YOU EXPLAIN THAT EXACT TALKING POINT AND YOU WIN THIS TOPIC FOREVER. OTEHRWISE TELL US WHY :umad:
:dead:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
we’ll see if the “gamepass increases game sales” theory holds now especially that their first party games are 70+
Hey Lizzo_Smut, was you aware that every game in Gamepass is offered at a discounted rate for all Gamepass subscribers?

So $70 is not really an option :yeshrug:
And most games are heavily discounted after a few months so if somebody MUST but there's still no reason to buy full price Day one but if that's what you prefer? DO YOU

You seem bent on acting as if not buying isn't an option when it's THEE OPTION. Have fun not having fun, greenerside funning thangs :win: