Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Most of them who fukk black men on the side are already married to white men and most of them are praised by white men.

They show me their texts and Facebook and you see a bunch of white men trying to simp them. If only those white guys knew what they did on vacation or behind their backs. :bryan:

Not mines :heh:. My girlfriend is only attracted to white and hispanic guys.

But what ever helps you sleep at night.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Not mines :heh:. My girlfriend is only attracted to white and hispanic guys.

But what ever helps you sleep at night.
Thats what you say but everybody has secrets. Welcome to real life.

You should be the last person to tell anybody about "whatever helps you sleep at night" because your doing just that. :bryan:

I gotta thank you though because knowing how clueless you and most of your white male friends are really gave me a good laugh.

Daps
If it was that then I'd agree with you but your also trying to say that other girls from other races rarely like black guys which is where I had to correct you.

Depends. It DEFINITELY isn't the majority. It certainly isn't to the extent that black women like black men. Don't take it like 0% of non-black women like black guys, but it isn't like every non-black woman secretly wants a black dude.

Blackout

Daps
Depends. It DEFINITELY isn't the majority. It certainly isn't to the extent that black women like black men. Don't take it like 0% of non-black women like black guys, but it isn't like every non-black woman secretly wants a black dude.
Im not taking it as 0% of non black women like black guys Im telling you that the nonblack men hate of nonblack women dating outside their race has forced those women to hide it and do it in the shadows and tricked you and that other guy into thinking it isnt as common as it actually is.

Its like down low males in the black community where they get into homosexual activity and transexual activity and keep it hidden so it looks rare.

Like I told the other guy whether you guys choose to accept that these things are going on behind the scenes or not is up to you.

I dont care much because Ive seen the truth first hand and got confirmation from other contacts in other areas.

Last edited:
Daps
Serious question tho, why do Indians hate black folk so much

Same reason a lot of East Asians hate black people, stupid racial stereotypes. Most detest black culture, saying it's too loud, how they don't respect their elders, how they're violent criminals, whereas most Asians and Indians are reserved, hard working, and focused on education :beli:

You also have to remember that the Caste system in India is based off of color. The lighter Indians tend to be of a higher Caste and the darker Indians tend to be of a lower Caste. Colorism is stronger in India and Asia than it is in America.

Daps
Im not taking it as 0% of non black women like black guys Im telling you that the nonblack men hate of nonblack women dating outside their race has forced those women to hide it and do it in the shadows and tricked you and that other guy into thinking it isnt as common as it actually is.

Like I told the other guy whether you guys choose to accept that these things are going on behind the scenes or not is up to you.

I dont care much because Ive seen the truth first hand and got confirmation from other contacts in other areas.

It really depends on the area of the country. On the coasts it isn't seen as no big deal and dating black guys is considered "cool". In the Southeast (where most black people live) and Mid-West, dating a black guy is still seen as a big no-no :usure:.

So basically, the guys that live in blue states are gonna disagree with this topic and call me a troll, and the guys that live in red states are gonna agree with me.

Blackout

Daps
It really depends on the area of the country. On the coasts it isn't seen as no big deal and dating black guys is considered "cool". In the Southeast (where most black people live) and Mid-West, dating a black guy is still seen as a big no-no :usure:.

So basically, the guys that live in blue states are gonna disagree with this topic and call me a troll, and the guys that live in red states are gonna agree with me.
Its not even about whether or not its seen as a big no no cuz if a white chick wants to fukk a black male she will find a way. :usure:

Whether you go from a blue to a red state white women fukking black men happens and it isnt rare. The only difference is that one is overt and one is covert depending on the area.

Its like gays and those into transexuals in the black community. They exist yet some are overt in ATL and SF yet on other areas they hide it so well and move down low that people dont know. :manny:

Daps
Its not even about whether or not its seen as a big no no cuz if a white chick wants to fukk a black male she will find a way. :usure:

Whether you go from a blue to a red state white women fukking black men happens and it isnt rare. The only difference is that one is overt and one is covert.

Oddly enough, white women seem to be the most accepting of dating/fukking black guys compared to other races. For some reason, Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, and White Hispanics are the ones that are on that :mjpls:. All I'm saying is that brothers shouldn't expect every female from every ethnicity to want to fukk them. For instance, Punjabi and Desi Indian girls are extremely racist, and they are usually the "hot" Indians.

05.jpg

Bipasha-Basu-Any-best-body-list-has-to-have-the-ultimate-pin-up-girl-of-Bollywood-Bipasha-Basu-This-item-girl-could-get-men-drooling-over-her-all-thanks-to-her-curvy-hot-bod.jpg

Blackout

Daps
Oddly enough, white women seem to be the most accepting of dating/fukking black guys compared to other races. For some reason, Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, and White Hispanics are the ones that are on that :mjpls:. All I'm saying is that brothers shouldn't expect every female from every ethnicity to want to fukk them. For instance, Punjabi and Desi Indian girls are extremely racist, and they are usually the "hot" Indians.

05.jpg

Bipasha-Basu-Any-best-body-list-has-to-have-the-ultimate-pin-up-girl-of-Bollywood-Bipasha-Basu-This-item-girl-could-get-men-drooling-over-her-all-thanks-to-her-curvy-hot-bod.jpg
Dude we are all human. There is no race or ethnicity where no chick would like black guys.

Stop putting p*ssy on a pedestal.

Some chicks even the sexy ones hide that they like black men and some fukk black men on the low.

Dating is one thing but fukking is another and all it takes is an opportunity for a chick to get what she wants.

People are so obsessed with race that they forget that we are all humans.:snoop:

Daps
so black hispanic women are cool right? We don't have a lot of them where I'm at....

Depends. If they're those black Hispanics that are light skinned, don't have any obvious black features, and want to be white then they'll hate your ass. If they're basically a black girl that speaks spanish, you should be good.

So a girl like this

2yno5zp.jpg

or this

dafnee-de-frias-zumba-dominican.jpg

Can be hard to blacks, but if she like this

dominican-girls-for-dating.jpg

You're good

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

This question was already asked by a cac, who was then summarily banned. Your time will come, OP.

Daps
:comeon:

This question was already asked by a cac, who was then summarily banned. Your time will come, OP.

You can chase other women, and nowhere did I say that you can't get a non-black woman. I'm just saying that you shouldn't praise non-black women over black women, or if you do, don't be so blatant/proud of that shyt. MLK even messed with white women back when that could get you lynched.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dating_chart_wide-9410bbd08bd22c73f88a7aa62fcb508c6b45ad84-s6-c30.jpg

6770_original.png

You'll still get girls that want to date you, I'm just telling you that you're better off sticking with your own. Also take note that a lot of those "native Americans" are black women that are native American to be more "exotic"

1. There aren't enough black women to affect the Native American statistic. Normally, "Native Americans" are ill identified cacs so your assertions fails on that premise.

2. Black men are rated as the most attractive men, both facially and physically. If we are undesirable to women it is because of other reasons like media influence, perceived or real wealth, sheer cultural difference, unfamiliarity, perceived or real education, etc. These things are social and cultural factors where cacs hold great influence.

3. Black men are not "obsessed" with any group of women. I don't know why you imply such.

Last edited: