Why Do People Keep Swearing They Mixed With "Indian"

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
North Carolina. :sas2:

Nope...:mjlol: They were located in Southeast South carolina and Georgia. See this is what I mean by not even knowing nothing , yall just claim this shyt as a trendy thing. And most of yall don't even have it.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
More than likely self hate.

My mom's side actually traced the family tree back to the matriarch from W. Africa (Fulani ethnic group) and her son married a native American in Georgia..Then i have ignorant friends claiming Egyptian not realizing slaves were taken from the west coast of Africa :dwillhuh:

If black people would take the time to learn our history, then we'd have more pride in it and wouldn't have to make these crazy claims

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
My grandmother's grandfather, Lucious Pollard, was the son of a slaveowner and his slave in Camilla, GA. I don't know how much percent that is but I loathe the fact that I share that man's blood. It's like a parasite that invaded and infested my family's blood.

It serves only as a reminder of our history.
but that cac's blood is part of your make-up..if he didn't smash and seeded his slave girl then you wouldn't be here in the very form you are in.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope...:mjlol: They were located in Southeast South carolina and Georgia. See this is what I mean by not even knowing nothing , yall just claim this shyt as a trendy thing. And most of yall don't even have it.

:stopitslime: I think I know my people better than you

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
but that cac's blood is part of your make-up..if he didn't smash and seeded his slave girl then you wouldn't be here in the very form you are in.

:what: You can't be serious. So she should be happy a neanderthal raping nut somehow produced her for today?

Malcolm X stated once even though he knew his great grandmother was raped by Irishman, which is how he got his "red" hair, he never would acknowledge it.

No Black person should acknowledge any part of that blood..........

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
and some black people like me have more white than black in them..but i dont claim that tho

If you have more white than black in you. I'm not even sure if most Coli members would consider you black.

That's why I recognize and respect it as part of my hisSTORY. It's just crazy to me how people in my family and families like mine continue to worship the traits that they received so violently and forcefully.

Like you are so appreciative that massa raped your great-great-grandmother so that you can have "good hair" and light skin. :snoop:

Learn your history.