Why Do People Keep Swearing They Mixed With "Indian"

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Black Americans have alot of Native American in them..from slaves escaping down south or west and native americans helping them..like the seminole mostly but other tribes too living in native american communities..my grandma has old photos of our family with black men and indian wives holding their mixed babies..

Most black people in America, have more white in them than Native American but they don't like to claim that tho. :sas2:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most black people in America, have more white in them than Native American but they don't like to claim that tho. :sas2:
Some french european in my family, directly to my bloodline, in addition to some other things. Small enough that I don't call myself mixed race, but I recognize it is a part of me.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Usually black people take what they drunk aunt says as gospel........."you know your great grandma was Cherokee"........and thats what they roll with. They just going off of hearsay... They brainwashed into thinking that the only people that have a lighter shade and somewhat straighter hair are Indians. Only notty headed purple-black folks exist over in Africa in they eyes.

Everytime they do those DNA tests on Louis Gates program those celebs always say "i think im 45 percent Indian" and they come back with a dash of European mixed with black and blacker.

Self hate and the lust after anything exotic just fuels the Indian in my family envy.
Came to say exactly this. A lot of that so called Native American ancestry is really white ancestry and Native Ancestry was basically made up to make it sound better than having white ancestry due to what we know took place back then.

I'm sure there are quite a few blacks with Native ancestry, even I'm supposed to have some but I think its a myth since I've never seen any sort of proof. Still, the whole story of how the majority of blacks have Native American ancestry is vastly overstated.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Some french european in my family, directly to my bloodline, in addition to some other things. Small enough that I don't call myself mixed race, but I recognize it is a part of me.

My father's side of the family has roots through Louisiana and I' already know we have French blood on that side, My name is actually a english translation from French, when they had that part of Amerikkka. People forget that the French had slaves before the english cacs purchased from them that land.

My Mother's side has been traced back to Bama. But i'm not light skin, but I know its on that side, because of other light brights in my family and the names on that side.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My grandmother's grandfather, Lucious Pollard, was the son of a slaveowner and his slave in Camilla, GA. I don't know how much percent that is but I loathe the fact that I share that man's blood. It's like a parasite that invaded and infested my family's blood.

It serves only as a reminder of our history.