Why Do People Keep Swearing They Mixed With "Indian"

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
My paternal great-grandfather had a job that kept him on the road alot. Can't remember what he did. Have to ask my pops again. After visiting out West, he bought an NA woman with him when he came back. A girl he met on a reservation. They had my grandmom. So....yea....I'm 1/8th Redskin :umad: Explains my "good hair" :mjpls: Too bad my grandmom doesn't remember much about her NA mom because she died when she was five :mjcry:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My paternal great-grandfather had a job that kept him on the road alot. Can't remember what he did. Have to ask my pops again. After visiting out West, he bought an NA woman with him when he came back. A girl he met on a reservation. They had my grandmom. So....yea....I'm 1/8th Redskin :umad: Explains my "good hair" :mjpls: Too bad my grandmom doesn't remember much about her NA mom because she died when she was five :mjcry:

But do you acknowledge your origins tho or even accept them. Once that mixin starts nikkas will forget by default or by the swarm of genetics on the timeline. By the end your bloodline will be lookin like this:

black-child-in-school-300x232.jpg

tumblr_mx9j7xjUbT1sh2p4ao1_400.jpg

:wow:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
But do you acknowledge your origins tho or even accept them. Once that mixin starts nikkas will forget by default or by the swarm of genetics on the timeline. By the end your bloodline will be lookin like this:

black-child-in-school-300x232.jpg

tumblr_mx9j7xjUbT1sh2p4ao1_400.jpg

:wow:

I don't speak gibberish...can you explain in English what you're trying to say to me :dwillhuh:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Great. You can speak English. You had me worried there for a second :wow:

Sure "Malik" Glad to be of help.....Now can you take your self hatin azz off my thread....I "mixed" it up there....:leostare:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
For

http://madamenoire.com/110919/cherokees-dont-care-if-you-have-indian-in-your-family/

The Cherokee Nation is redefining what it means to be Native American, and it doesn’t include black. In a shocking decision, the Supreme Court has backed the nation’s 2007 decision to oust slave descendants from the tribe.

:heh:

and whats the fukk does that have to do with my blood? I could give a shyt if i was accepted by Natives OR black folks....I am what the fukk I am...

What the fukk is with you and these topics man...:dahell:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
and whats the fukk does that have to do with my blood? I could give a shyt if i was accepted by Natives OR black folks....I am what the fukk I am...

What the fukk is with you and these topics man...:dahell:

If you can't connect the dots with what you said and with that article, then you really mixed up nikka in the mind....:pachaha:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
If you can't connect the dots with what you said and with that article, then you really mixed up nikka in the mind....:pachaha:

A tribe/race/nation/ect. recognizing me and whats in my blood are two different things...you can walk around and claim you are a learned cat but in your blood, I can see you come from a long line of dumb nikkas. :snoop: