Why Do People Keep Swearing They Mixed With "Indian"

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'm not a self-hater. You sound hurt and insecure with this thread. I'm supposed to diss my grandmom and my grandfather so you feel better about yourself :mjlol: Get a life. I'm dark skinned....black. But when my hair grows out, it's long and curly. This is something I've been asked 30,000 times because it looks strange with my complexion. Should I lie to make your fukk azz feel better :mjcry: If it helps your insecurity, I'd get murdered by the cops too :mjcry:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I do though. I took the test and I'm 3% Cherokee.

She probably has more than 3% :mjlol:

Alek-Wek-Responds-Lupita-Nyongo-Beauty-Skin-Speech-Essence-Women-FAB-Magazine-2.jpg

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The new thing to say is that you're part Creole. :snoop:

Being from Indian/Cajun country in Louisiana. All Creole means is that your family traces back to Louisiana, before the Louisiana purchase. Originally the French settlers labeled anyone who was born in Louisiana and not born in Africa and brought over "Creole." Most of Louisiana culture and heritage is African/West Indian, Indian and some French/Spanish influence. D

My city is named after the Náshyt'ush tribe, most of us are descendant of Native Americans but mostly we're African/West Indians. Our slang, dishes, Voodoo / Black Magic, superstitions and they way with talk. But I only came West Indian because I'm accepted by them. Fukk modern Indians.

We do show love to the old Native Americans of the past what we had to live and work with to survive.

Here's a Mardi Gras Indian with African Tribal War face paint.
IMG_3344.jpg
IMG_2297.jpg

2014-03-20-32-thumb.jpg
340e3c430259072c464ff2860c9b9dcf.jpg

Mardi Gras is an old African and Indian party that's 100s of years old. I don't know how CACs are allowed to participate. They didn't know it existed in a few decades ago.

Last edited:
Daps
I'm not a self-hater. You sound hurt and insecure with this thread. I'm supposed to diss my grandmom and my grandfather so you feel better about yourself :mjlol: Get a life. I'm dark skinned....black. But when my hair grows out, it's long and curly. This is something I've been asked 30,000 times because it looks strange with my complexion. Should I lie to make your fukk azz feel better :mjcry: If it helps your insecurity, I'd get murdered by the cops too :mjcry:

what race are your grandparents?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She probably has more than 3% :mjlol:

Alek-Wek-Responds-Lupita-Nyongo-Beauty-Skin-Speech-Essence-Women-FAB-Magazine-2.jpg

If she is, she can join the team too :smile:

Because a lot of them secretly wish they were mixed, just like @LovelyDay they'll brag about being 3% native but wont brag about being majority black. Natives hate blacks btw, a lot of them don't even like people that are 50% native.

So I can't talk about my ancestry in a thread dedicated to it? Y'all are so damn jealous of my 3%. Get the fukk over it, I'm #teammixed and I'm claiming it.

Daps
If she is, she can join the team too :smile:

So I can't talk about my ancestry in a thread dedicated to it? Y'all are so damn jealous of my 3%. Get the fukk over it, I'm #teammixed and I'm claiming it.

how am i jealous and im actually HALF WHITE AND MIXED. im what you want to be black girl