Why Do People Keep Swearing They Mixed With "Indian"

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I legit got Native American in my family tree on my mom's side but I don't bring it up and I claim myself black even though I'm a light skinned cat. I don't call myself mixed or biracial at all. I pass for hispanic which is probably why I dated so many hispanic chicks.:yeshrug:

That "indian in me" statement mostly comes from black chicks. I hardly ever seen a black dude say they have indian in them no offense to my sistas.

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So true, Africans tend to have higher and more pronounced cheek bones than anyone.

And you find it many west african and west central africans countries.

Those almond asian looking eyes are African as well

tumblr_mm766b46Uq1qdz2e3o1_500.jpg

rigobert-song-bahanag.jpg

PN.jpg

UpperGuinesidMalegnsd.jpg~original

UpperGuinesidFemalegnsd.jpg~original

InnerGuinesidSahelidgnsd.jpg~original

Kwatidmale.jpg~original

Kwatidfemalegnsd.jpg~original

EquatorialGuinesidCongolesidgnsd.jpg~original

DarkskinnedCVs.jpg
Cheekbones....... :noah:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What I don't like is when a woman starts throwing around all these percentages, when did that start?

Me:'You have unique looks, where are your parents from'

Her: Well i'm 10% Brazilian, 3% Swedish, 15% Kenyan, 5% Iranian, 8% Native American, blah blah blah'

Me :why:

It came from their genetic mapping test results lol.

That's a nationality, not a race.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I'm not gonna go into it with you because it's complicated.

There are black Cubans. You are black and hispanic.

But who am I to tell you what to claim breh breh? Do you boo.
:mjcry: So I'm just black. I think I see why girls say they mixed now. You just wanna feel different. I feel so cold brehs

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
It is perceived to make one more interesting and exotic to mention it. Truth is, we are all mixed with a little something, but usually in negligible amounts. Therefore sometimes people will lie to explain the baby hairs they have on the back of their neck, or to explain away a weave(seen that happen before). It isn't as simple as self hate and you guys saying this over and over like it is gospel.

bytches lie about weaves?????

First off, it's obvious as fukk. And 2nd, do these females actually brainwash themselves into believing its real.... Cuz damn

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
My paternal tree was started by a mixed race blk/ndn male and a mixed race blk/wht/ndn female. They were married on the Chickasaw nation territory in northern Mississippi before the Trail and settled in OK. Only natives can get married in native territory. I know the identity of their parents, but I won't post because I want to keep my anonymity.

On my maternal side, I'm 1/16 native. My mother resembles the silver-haired black woman on the second page(I think)except she is has fairer skin. Family politics have kept me from meeting with the family I have, also in Mississppi, who are of native descent.

I inherited the west African phenotype with a couple subtle variations from my non-black relatives.... However, my mom, dad and sister inherited the mulatto phenotype that is prevalent in our lineage. This difference doesn't make us any more or less than what we are....
But you're a Black person from OK, thats like a given. Like 80% of the black people there probably do have native ancestry.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Why can't I embrace all of my ancestry? I accept that I'm black, why can't I accept that I'm Indian too??? #teammixed

3% dont count. I bet with the margin of error it could be closer to 1-2% I could very well be 1% japanese, wont be hearing me claiming it tho