Why Do People Keep Swearing They Mixed With "Indian"

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
people moved you do realize this right? thats why i'm from cali but my people are originally from the midwest and the south. so technically i could be mixed with "indian" aka native american. The reason whites and blacks do this. because yes a ton of white people do this as well. Is because people want to feel more LEGIT to this country. nothing is more legit then someone who was here before any of us got here.

whites want to have some "culture" and not feel like they apart of the white folks that raped and pillaged. the black folks want that "good hair"

and a lot of people think high cheek bones = native america. thats not necessarily the case. go look at some nigerians.
When white people do it they really might be telling the truth. They can trace their ancestry all the way back to Europe and knew exactly which ancestor was the first one here. Their history wasn't stolen. We don't have that luxury

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
people moved you do realize this right? thats why i'm from cali but my people are originally from the midwest and the south. so technically i could be mixed with "indian" aka native american. The reason whites and blacks do this. because yes a ton of white people do this as well. Is because people want to feel more LEGIT to this country. nothing is more legit then someone who was here before any of us got here.

whites want to have some "culture" and not feel like they apart of the white folks that raped and pillaged. the black folks want that "good hair"

and a lot of people think high cheek bones = native america. thats not necessarily the case. go look at some nigerians.
So true, Africans tend to have higher and more pronounced cheek bones than anyone.

And you find it many west african and west central africans countries.

Those almond asian looking eyes are African as well

tumblr_mm766b46Uq1qdz2e3o1_500.jpg

rigobert-song-bahanag.jpg

PN.jpg

UpperGuinesidMalegnsd.jpg~original

UpperGuinesidFemalegnsd.jpg~original

InnerGuinesidSahelidgnsd.jpg~original

Kwatidmale.jpg~original

Kwatidfemalegnsd.jpg~original

EquatorialGuinesidCongolesidgnsd.jpg~original

DarkskinnedCVs.jpg

4fossa

All Star
Daps
the Indians won't claim you, so why claim them?

So much truth in this post. (Lol it's funny to see a post from Chris B. that I agree).

See, I'm brazilian so I'm used to see this bullshyt all the time.

It's funny

You see a nikka claiming mixed. And on the other hand you see cacs saying that mixed=black as black can be.

Self hate is real. And it's destroys the "black community".

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a but I don't claim it..I got full blood native on both sides....my skin is reddish brown

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Well... Some people actually are mixed with Indian.... My great grandmother(RIP) was full blooded Creek Indian from Alabama. It was always weird as a kid I would try and figure out why she looked so different from everyone else. In fact im pretty sure she was not allowed to live on the reservation anymore because they didnt allow blacks to live on reservations anymore and her and my Great grandpa vacated to get married...

being 1/8th native American means nothing though.... Black is all I need to identify as :manny:

Daps
People want to seem exotic or different so they claim that they're mixed. I don't understand the need to be exotic or mixed, im east african and i always get mistaken for Indian or some shyt. I hate when someone call me exotic as a means of a compliment that shyt is insulting :pacspit:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
:pachaha: Every female I've fcked with all said "I got Indian in Me" or "I think I got Indian in me" knowin damn well they Black. Stop tryin to make yourself Mixed....this is the problem.....

Somebody had a "colorism" thread earlier, and this is a connection with that. People want to be mixed or "light", so if they can't pass for white, then they have to adlib, so its "Indian"...Nikkas don't even know that India is the East, not Amerikkka...you mean Native American.....and you not that either....
I know these Indians at work, they're 100% Indian. They never make these claims of having Indian in them... :mjlol:

But f'real, nothing wrong with pretending to be a Priya Rai hoe. :manny: