Why do people get flabby and sick after college or in relationships?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
That I work too much and don't have time is the biggest load of shyt excuse people make. :childplease:

I've been overseas and they don't have nearly as many fat people as we do, do they not work 40 hour work weeks or more over there :comeon:

shyt I was on Deployment working 13 to 14 hour shifts 7 days a week and still found time to work out. It all boils down to work ethic portion control, and whether the person care about their health or they rather be lazy plain and simple. shyt now of days you don't even need a gym membership you can workout at home and get it done, so anybody saying otherwiswe is full of shyt and rather make excuses then get better.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
8-10 hours at work...then an extra 1 hour sitting on the train or in your car commuting to and from home. By the time you get home you're mentally drained...too lazy to cook food. So what do you do? Order food. Then you develop a drinking problem because you're either going out for drinks after work with coworkers or are drinking by yourself in a dark room cuz you're stressed/tired. Rinse and repeat for 5 years...you end up getting hella flabby.

:to: :to:

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you have kids and a desk job it gets harder. I'm determined to stay in great shape though. Having a 24 hour gym really helps because it's always there and it's on you if you didn't go for the day.

There was a group of like 6 of us that started, 4 fell off :to:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That I work too much and don't have time is the biggest load of shyt excuse people make. :childplease:

I've been overseas and they don't have nearly as many fat people as we do, do they not work 40 hour work weeks or more over there :comeon:

shyt I was on Deployment working 13 to 14 hour shifts 7 days a week and still found time to work out. It all boils down to work ethic portion control, and whether the person care about their health or they rather be lazy plain and simple. shyt now of days you don't even need a gym membership you can workout at home and get it done, so anybody saying otherwiswe is full of shyt and rather make excuses then get better.

True...but I hate the "I can do it, so can you" arguments. Everyone's situation is different. Working 13 hour days 7 days a week and going to the gym regularly just isn't practical.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
True...but I hate the "I can do it, so can you" arguments. Everyone's situation is different. Working 13 hour days 7 days a week and going to the gym regularly just isn't practical.

It was an example breh, the normal person is not working these extreme hours I did it bc I had no choice I was on deploymentand of course on the long run that is bound to burn you out but 1 hour a day 3 times a week is not going to kill anybody working 40 hour work weeks. health conciousness is a lifestyle that anybody can adopt not just the few.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i mean if you work 40 hrs a week on a mon-fri schedule how can you not take the 2 offdays and workout 1 hour a day and then take 2 more days say, friday as one of them and do 30 minutes of working out...

people like becoming flabby and sick. i aint one of those people breh

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
biking season is back in effect here in the North East.
i got out of work today and jumped on my bike for an hour....it was great.

i can't wait to be doing 30-40 miles a week again.

i need to work out in the winter months though...hit up them weights that are collecting dust.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many people think that they have to go to the gym in order to stay in shape. You can invest in a pull up bar and a few dumbbells and get in shape right at home. Also, how many people actually work out for a hour at the gym? When you factor in the time that people spend waiting for machines, talking on the phone, and posing in the mirror, actual workout time is probably somewhere between 20 and 30 minutes.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
To be honest, College absolutely destroys the majority of the world......The culture it's self is borderline just as destructive as it is helpful, especially these days where there aren't many jobs. Like it's really generally accepted that people are going to gain 15 pounds their freshman year Freshman 15 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .Like How fukking absurd is that. My little ass gained 15-20 pounds in college..lol I've lost just about all of that....but yeah

People literally go from having gym in school, being active, eating healthy (at home if you were raised right) to college where you're drinking most of the week, eating late, eating bad and that carries over to the real world after you start working, you wake up one day and you're fat but now you're working (sitting down all day), partying (drinking/smoking) during your time off,.......It just catches up to you.

In addition, now that I'm getting into working out I can honestly say Americans haven't mastered portion control. Most of the time we're eating way too much in one meal. A lot of people could really cut their meal in half and it'd be sufficient as opposed to eating the whole thing and getting the itis and falling asleep. I still struggle with it, but I'm getting better and feel 100 percent better for it.

Daps
To be honest, College absolutely destroys the majority of the world......The culture it's self is borderline just as destructive as it is helpful, especially these days where there aren't many jobs. Like it's really generally accepted that people are going to gain 15 pounds their freshman year Freshman 15 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .Like How fukking absurd is that. My little ass gained 15-20 pounds in college..lol I've lost just about all of that....but yeah

People literally go from having gym in school, being active, eating healthy (at home if you were raised right) to college where you're drinking most of the week, eating late, eating bad and that carries over to the real world after you start working, you wake up one day and you're fat but now you're working (sitting down all day), partying (drinking/smoking) during your time off,.......It just catches up to you.

In addition, now that I'm getting into working out I can honestly say Americans haven't mastered portion control. Most of the time we're eating way too much in one meal. A lot of people could really cut their meal in half and it'd be sufficient as opposed to eating the whole thing and getting the itis and falling asleep. I still struggle with it, but I'm getting better and feel 100 percent better for it.

so u a workout dude? lets see that tight body

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to get to this point brehs I rather play the ps3 on this next paycheck I'm coping a gym membership and a scale til then I'm going start doing push ups everyday b

If i spend the time I play on ps3 to working out I should be straight
Also I stopped jacking off too day 6

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

in most countries they don't. U.S. is always #1 or #2 in hours worked and productivity. Shorter vacations. Most live further out in the US too. But make no mistake, the rest of the post industrial world is catching up quickly.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Working out takes 3 hours per week. If we take into consideration 30 minutes commute its 6 hours total.

What, are you all CEOs and slaves that you can't find 6 hours per week? :deadrose: :duck: