Why do people get flabby and sick after college or in relationships?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Ran since high school (I'm 31 now)

Good Genes (my dad nor uncles weren't :flabbynsick: )

Eating decent

Single w/o kids but open to change that in a few years :shaq: Can't let myself go if I'm still interested.

Seeing most of my friends already let themselves go :huhldup::whoa:

Not going that route

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
It's a :blessed: feeling to see the dimepeice you lusted after in high school or college transform into a water buffalo :scusthov:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Nowadays people getting flabby and sick while in college! I swear I see more fat 20 year old people than ever before. I think the average woman now is 30 pounds heavier than she was 20 or 30 years ago. Same height tho. It's horrible.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day and feeling tired when you get home will fukk you up.

I sit in a cubicle 8 hours a day and find it quite easy to eat healthy while at work and workout right after work or at home.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I work a physical job, and I go to school.

I don't find it hard to work out.

However, I don't have kids, either. I'm sure that's a huge factor in time management. I think people just get lazy, and complacent.

The way I see it, if you WANT to look healthier, and you do nothing to change it, then you're just lazy.

I'm positive you have an hour to watch Game of Thrones. Take that hour and work out. It's that simple. People don't understand how much actual down time they have until you clock your time. You'll probably sit down and watch 3 tv shows (1 hour and 30 mins) each day. Take half of that and work out with it. Most people are lazy, or they think things should come easy.

:ld:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Omg i guess im the only one who will admit to it.

I worked 2 jobs before and had a long relationship.

Between those 2 i never had time to work out and i suffered i gained 20 lbs in a year and some change because i stopped going to the gym. Yet still continued to eat like i worked out.

Since i worked so much me and my ex went out every weekend to some new restaurant.

It happens but i've half way down so its all good :manny:

Edit* in college i was very fit too many hoes around to get:flabbynsick:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I sit in a cubicle 8 hours a day and find it quite easy to eat healthy while at work and workout right after work or at home.

Well some people with demanding jobs do feel tired after work. I used to be one of them not any more though. :krs:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never fell off even while in a relationship. Work seems to be an obastcle and other responsibilities of course but health always should be #1 imo. Having that outlook keeps me on track.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day and feeling tired when you get home will fukk you up.

8-10 hours at work...then an extra 1 hour sitting on the train or in your car commuting to and from home. By the time you get home you're mentally drained...too lazy to cook food. So what do you do? Order food. Then you develop a drinking problem because you're either going out for drinks after work with coworkers or are drinking by yourself in a dark room cuz you're stressed/tired. Rinse and repeat for 5 years...you end up getting hella flabby.

:to: :to: