Why do people believe HIV is the worst disease out there ?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:wtfdraper:No shyt I dont don't want cancer... I've lost family members to that shyt as well.... But when choosing between cancer and HIV/AIDS... fukk I don't think I would choose HIV/AIDS just because the chances of surviving Cancer are a little better... Correct me if I am wrong...

Unless u got magic Johnson money the likely hood of dyin from aids is pretty high.. And in comparison dying from cancer is alot more painful. yeah u die from both.. But less pain > more pain

I dunno I think I'd rather die from a common cold having aids then have my muscle tissue and bones disintegrate

But that's just me I guess :yeshrug:

Edit: both are fukked up in there own ways.. Lets jus be glad we don't have either :whew:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
depends on the type of cancer, not to mention the treatment for cancer is a miserable experience while having HIV is really getting a lot of blood drawn and taking lots of pills.

my ex's mom was diagnosed with breast cancer like 2 months before i met her and was going through treatment while we were together. :wow: It was mad humbling because i got really close to her mom, she's in remission now but seeing what the chemo did to her body and stuff...it was a terrible thing to see.

Yeah no argument that cancer treatment sucks... I can understand why Bob Marley just let himself go as opposed ot putting himself through that shyt...

Unless u got magic Johnson money the likely hood of dyin from aids is pretty high.. And in comparison dying from cancer is alot more painful. yeah u die from both.. But less pain > more pain

I dunno I think I'd rather die from a common cold having aids then have my muscle tissue and bones disintegrate

Yeah I feel you... I just realized how fukked up it is that I am
trivializing Cancer and shyt. Proclaiming which one I would rather:snoop:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
ehhh....you might wanna read the most recent journal articles on HIV/AIDS because you make these type of claims.
you might be right....I haven't read up on it in a while
I didn't know there was an AIDS virus breh :manny:
you're a stickler for accuracy aren't you?
um no...

There are people who caught the monster in the 90's who still haven't got AIDS. That's the whole point of the triple cocktail breh, extending your life for 30 years is damn near a lifetime for HIV carriers. If you caught it when you are 25 and live till you are 60 the drugs pretty much did their job.

HIV can turn into AIDS in a matter of days without treatment. The fact that ANYONE can live ANY extended period of time with medication is amazing...

and remember its not actually AIDS that kills you....its what happens after the AIDS

I'm aware of all of this. Problem is, how many people actually catch it in time? And yes AIDS doesn't actually kill you. We're aware.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Look, if the choice is between living with HIV and living with cancer you gonna have to break it down to what exactly is gonna happen. If we rolling the dice on everything, you gotta choose cancer. If you're gonna tell me it's a choice between lung cancer vs HIV caught early enough that you can live for the next 30....:yeshrug:

I personally wanna stay as far away from HIV/AIDS as possible

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

Edit: both are fukked up in there own ways.. Lets jus be glad we don't have either :whew:

Magic don't have AIDs, he still got HIV

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Most of ya are uninformed
If ya was to catch HIV now and take ya meds
U will die of old age before getting aids
Give me that shyt all day over cancer