Why do people believe HIV is the worst disease out there ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or I speak on shyt I actually learned and don't talk out my ass :comeon:

Do you know how slowly you die after you get HIV/AIDs? And you have no hope to live after a certain point. You're just walking dead

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

no it appears you are still talking out of your ass...

i suggest you go read up on HIV...:comeon:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I had this back in 05-06. It was the worst thing to ever hit my life. Just a horrible. I can go into too many details, but I don't want to gross y' all out.... You're always in pain. I only had it under my arms though... You're in pain 24 hours a day.... It started as boils that kept swelling until I had this excrutiating pressure pain... Doc opened them up to relieve the pressure.... It never stops draining... Antibiotics didn't work, none of that other medicine worked, had a surgery (bilateral incision) and that did nothing.... They had to cut out my armpits (not the top skin but all the skin) and grapht skin from my thigh. I went 2 weeks with no skin at all under there. All this lasted 8 months, and I didnt work at all during this time..... I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Edit: and I no longer have any sweat glands under my arm.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

:what: Some things u can keep to yourself boo......

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
apparently i do...and i was wrong AIDS doesnt kill you i misspoke (sp?)

it destroys your immune system...so anything can kill you

yep (hence why I brought up the common cold)

SO now that you understand a person can misspeak, let's end this senseless discussion

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if you have a serious case (of herpes) yes...but over half the US population and GREAT margin of the world have either HSV-1 or HSV-2. Everybody isn't getting treated for herpes breh. Regular cases may or may not lead to other complications, but won't kill you.

I don't know why anyone would leave syphilis untreated

A lot of docs don't even test for it because it is so damn common unless you have an extreme case or a terrible outbreak.

Yea, That syphilis shyt is dangerous.:damn:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
LOL HIV/AIDS is definitely the worst.... There is a chance to get rid of Cancer... and that shyt isn't embarrassing....

and all those people saying you can hide HIV/AIDS are wrong too... When you contract it, one of the symptoms is your face breaks out in disgusting blisters/rash... So if you want to hide it, you're gonna have to tell everyone you have frostbite all of your face :RG3:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
yep (hence why I brought up the common cold)

SO now that you understand a person can misspeak, let's end this senseless discussion

Nah man, having HIV does not mean you have AIDS or you gonna have it. AIDS come when ppl don't follow their diet and they don't take their meds. People can live with HIV for 30+ years or even forever. Some HIV+ ppl have such a low viral load that they may test negative or it may be very rare for them to pass anything to you.

A lot of docs don't even test for it because it is so damn common unless you have an extreme case or a terrible outbreak.

Yea, That syphilis shyt is dangerous.:damn:

Herpes is a killer, but trichomonas is damn :huhldup:. Sometimes you can smell it yards away. Won't even post the pics. The discharge and the fishy smell :huhldup:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah man, having HIV does not mean you have AIDS or you gonna have it. AIDS come when ppl don't follow their diet and they don't take their meds. People can live with HIV for 30+ years or even forever. Some HIV+ ppl have such a low viral load that they may test negative or it may be very rare for them to pass anything to you.

Herpes is a killer, but trichomonas is damn :huhldup:. Sometimes you can smell it yards away. Won't even post the pics. The discharge and the fishy smell :huhldup:

Damn. I know very little about trich but im not trying to find out. Herpes is a skin disease... :rudy:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
LOL HIV/AIDS is definitely the worst.... There is a chance to get rid of Cancer... and that shyt isn't embarrassing....

and all those people saying you can hide HIV/AIDS are wrong too... When you contract it, one of the symptoms is your face breaks out in disgusting blisters... So if you want to hide it, you're gonna have to tell everyone you have frostbite all of your face :RG3:

I take care of HIV ppl on the daily, and I barely see this on them. I m not saying you wrong, but I don't see that sign.

Btw, cancer comes and goes breh. U heard about that 25 yr old boxer dying of cancer. Dude was diagnosed with cancer 6 months ago breh

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Does anyone know someone who's had trichomonas or crabs?

I only hear about it on TV, and online.

I've never ever heard of anyone actually having either one:manny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I take care of HIV ppl on the daily, and I barely see this on them. I m not saying you wrong, but I don't see that sign.

Btw, cancer comes and goes breh. U heard about that 25 yr old boxer dying of cancer. Dude was diagnosed with cancer 6 months ago breh

Yeah cancer comes and goes.... I'd still take that over a disease that doesn't go at all....

and Yeah those symptoms are rare, but I was just letting people know that there is still a chance that you can't hide it....