Why do people believe HIV is the worst disease out there ?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cancer

Guillian Barre syndrome
Guillain-Barre (ghee-YA-buh-RAY) syndrome is a disorder in which your body's immune system attacks your nerves. Weakness and tingling in your extremities are usually the first symptoms. These sensations can quickly spread, eventually paralyzing your whole body. In its most severe form, Guillain-Barre syndrome is a medical emergency requiring hospitalization.

The exact cause of Guillain-Barre syndrome is unknown, but it is often preceded by an infectious illness such as a respiratory infection or the stomach flu. Luckily, Guillain-Barre syndrome is uncommon, affecting only 1 or 2 people per 100,000.

There's no known cure for Guillain-Barre syndrome, but several treatments can ease symptoms and reduce the duration of the illness. Most people recover from Guillain-Barre syndrome, though some may experience lingering effects from it, such as weakness, numbness or fatigue.

Hidradenitis
https://www.google.com/search?q=hid...jYGQCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1366&bih=673

Herpes

These diseases are a as bad as HIV, if not worse
That's why :aicmon:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
The problem here is that your feminine ways got u feeling insecure
U care more about how people will view u if u had aids
That's a female trait

And yea. Ur right. U can try to prevent it
But
There's people who never smoked and got lung cancer
There's men with breast cancer
There's little kids with cancer who never smoked, ate junk food or stood out in the sun too long
There's even babies who develop cancer while still in the womb
There's more than 20 different kinds of cancer that's popular to kids under 10
They must have spent their free time playing in toxic waste
More than 10000 kids under the age of 15 in America get cancer every year

Stop trying to be funny and grow up
It's sad that the reason u don't want aids is because someone might know you're gay

:mindblown:

Shut yo bytch ass up.

People get cured of cancer EVERYDAY.

Plenty of people beat childhood cancers and have normal lives.

Nobody has EVER been cured of AIDS (allegedly).

There was one guy who got a bone-marrow thing, but even that's not 100% certain yet.

You'll have a disease that even if you take the homophobia out of it, most people will assume you are an IV drug user or promiscuous .

And yes, other people's feelings matter.

I don't know about you, but I have friends, family, co-workers.

You think I want people in my family recoiling from me in terror?

You think I want my nieces and nephews afraid to hug me or drink after me?

You think I'd want my co-workers to run in terror if I get cut at work?

You can try the whole "I don't give a fukk what people think" bullshyt if you want, but you don't live in the world by yourself, so if people don't want to touch you out of fear, it definitely affects you.

You gonna holler at girls with HIV?

Who you think got a better chance to get some p*ssy, a nikka that had leukemia or a nikka who got AIDS.

Nuff said.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mindblown:

Shut yo bytch ass up.

People get cured of cancer EVERYDAY.

Plenty of people beat childhood cancers and have normal lives.

Nobody has EVER been cured of AIDS (allegedly).

There was one guy who got a bone-marrow thing, but even that's not 100% certain yet.

You'll have a disease that even if you take the homophobia out of it, most people will assume you are an IV drug user or promiscuous .

And yes, other people's feelings matter.

I don't know about you, but I have friends, family, co-workers.

You think I want people in my family recoiling from me in terror?

You think I want my nieces and nephews afraid to hug me or drink after me?

You think I'd want my co-workers to run in terror if I get cut at work?

You can try the whole "I don't give a fukk what people think" bullshyt if you want, but you don't live in the world by yourself, so if people don't want to touch you out of fear, it definitely affects you.

You gonna holler at girls with HIV?

Who you think got a better chance to get some p*ssy, a nikka that had leukemia or a nikka who got AIDS.

Nuff said.

My family and friends arent retards with no education
You need to tone down your feminine thoughts
Stop being so insecure

Now down to the facts
About 15,000 people DIE a YEAR in America because of AIDS
20% of them didnt know they had
So they couldnt try to prevent it

Yes, people beat cancer everyday, but
About 1,500 people DIE EVERYDAY in america because of CANCER
That's almost 600,000 a year
Do the math homie

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
My family and friends arent retards with no education
You need to tone down your feminine thoughts
Stop being so insecure

Now down to the facts
About 15,000 people DIE a YEAR in America because of AIDS
20% of them didnt know they had
So they couldnt try to prevent it

Yes, people beat cancer everyday, but
About 1,500 people DIE EVERYDAY in america because of CANCER
That's almost 600,000 a year
Do the math homie

Jackass, that's because MORE people get cancer because it's HARDER to get HIV, because it's spread through blood, semen, mother's milk, etc. . .

That doesn't mean it's not harder to live with it, survive it, and the social stigma isn't worst.

I want NO part of a disease that there is no cure for and will render me toxic to most of the world.

I've had family members with cancer and some of 'em beat it, some of 'em didn't. I like those odds, but there was no judgement from friends, family, outsiders, etc. . . In fact, there's nothing but love and support from EVERYBODY.

AIDS on the other hand, even from "non-retards" is inherently riskier.

You're not a "retard" if you don't want to be exposed to the bodily fluids of somebody who has a disease that has killed 40 million people and ravaged whole continents.

Ask most people on the streets what they'd rather had and most will say cancer over AIDS all day.

Look at what happened to Ryan White when he tried to go to school.

Look what happened to Magic Johnson when he tried to comeback to the NBA. He and his wife had to wait to find out if she and their unborn child were infected with AIDS

Look at the panic that Eazy-E's death caused with all of his kids being accused of having AIDS and his wife having to come out and deny being infected.

AIDS is on another level because not only can you get it, but you can give to anybody around you if you're not careful.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
As long as u keep the quality of your women high u really shouldn't be worrying about HIV man. If u fucc wit hoodrats and drug users, well that's on u. I went raw in BRAZIL with no care in the world cause she was middle class girl in college. After 5 mins I could tell she was HIV FREE. Came back to the United States got tested...clean as a whistle. Real niccas don't get HIV anyways.

:russ:
So, I'm the only one that saw this?

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Jackass, that's because MORE people get cancer because it's HARDER to get HIV, because it's spread through blood, semen, mother's milk, etc. . .

That doesn't mean it's not harder to live with it, survive it, and the social stigma isn't worst.

I want NO part of a disease that there is no cure for and will render me toxic to most of the world.

I've had family members with cancer and some of 'em beat it, some of 'em didn't. I like those odds, but there was no judgement from friends, family, outsiders, etc. . . In fact, there's nothing but love and support from EVERYBODY.

AIDS on the other hand, even from "non-retards" is inherently riskier.

You're not a "retard" if you don't want to be exposed to the bodily fluids of somebody who has a disease that has killed 40 million people and ravaged whole continents.

Ask most people on the streets what they'd rather had and most will say cancer over AIDS all day.

Look at what happened to Ryan White when he tried to go to school.

Look what happened to Magic Johnson when he tried to comeback to the NBA. He and his wife had to wait to find out if she and their unborn child were infected with AIDS

Look at the panic that Eazy-E's death caused with all of his kids being accused of having AIDS and his wife having to come out and deny being infected.

AIDS is on another level because not only can you get it, but you can give to anybody around you if you're not careful.

Actually if I took a needle and inserted everybody the virus, they would have it
I can't purposely give someone cancer
U seem to be worried more about the stigma that comes with it
In the last 5 years, how many people u heard of that died because of aids?
How about because of cancer?
20 years ago a basketball PLAYER got HIV and he's still alive
This year a basketball OWNER died because of cancer
All the money in the world didnt save Steve jobs either

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
If u black HIV is top 2 diseases out there ( heart disease first IMO )... u see how many single moms our in the community and do u see sometimes the guy she got pregnant with...
U BE LIKE

eddie_murphy_wtf_gif.gif

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Umm there is no way to prevent some types of cancer. There's speculation on what causes it but no one knows for a fact. Yeah if you want to prevent it by being careful what you eat, umm if you're in America, that's impossible except if you're growing your own food.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as u keep the quality of your women high u really shouldn't be worrying about HIV man. If u fucc wit hoodrats and drug users, well that's on u. I went raw in BRAZIL with no care in the world cause she was middle class girl in college. After 5 mins I could tell she was HIV FREE. Came back to the United States got tested...clean as a whistle. Real niccas don't get HIV anyways.

She shared that AIDS breh. :huhldup:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Actually if I took a needle and inserted everybody the virus, they would have it
I can't purposely give someone cancer
U seem to be worried more about the stigma that comes with it
In the last 5 years, how many people u heard of that died because of aids?
How about because of cancer?
20 years ago a basketball PLAYER got HIV and he's still alive
This year a basketball OWNER died because of cancer
All the money in the world didnt save Steve jobs either

Yeah, lots of people die of "other diseases" because they're ashamed to have died of AIDS.

Nobody makes up a fake disease to die of when it comes to cancer.

You don't know who's dying of "cancer" and "lupus" but really had AIDS.

And now you're claiming that only a needle gets you AIDS?

Really?

That's how Eazy & Magic & those guys got it?

Please, it's harder to get AIDS than some other communicable diseases sure, but there's a reason EMTs wear gloves.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah, lots of people die of "other diseases" because they're ashamed to have died of AIDS.

Nobody makes up a fake disease to die of when it comes to cancer.

You don't know who's dying of "cancer" and "lupus" but really had AIDS.

And now you're claiming that only a needle gets you AIDS?

Really?

That's how Eazy & Magic & those guys got it?

Please, it's harder to get AIDS than some other communicable diseases sure, but there's a reason EMTs wear gloves.

Clearly, you're an idiot.
This is my last reply.
You only seem to care about the perception of others.
Similar to them beta-males who are always at the gym and buy expensive cars just to attract females.
A little skinny dude like me could go outside wearing only shorts and flip flops and take ya bytch.
That's because I don't give a fukk.
And you're full of shame and insecurities.
I don't blame u tho.
U was probably raised strictly by females.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Clearly, you're an idiot.
This is my last reply.
You only seem to care about the perception of others.
Similar to them beta-males who are always at the gym and buy expensive cars just to attract females.
A little skinny dude like me could go outside wearing only shorts and flip flops and take ya bytch.
That's because I don't give a fukk.
And you're full of shame and insecurities.
I don't blame u tho.
U was probably raised strictly by females.

Suck a dikk up till you hick up you punk ass hoe.

You would give a damn about getting cut and nobody wanting to come hear you to help you

You would give a damn about hoes not wanting to fukk you, even WITH a condom.

You would give a damn about catching a cold, flu, or any other disease that could stress your immune system.

You would give a fukk having to take expensive ass medicines for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Yes, having HIV is so fukking alpha male.

Get the fukk outta here.

The only people in Amerikkka who get AIDS are fags, the people who fukk downlow fags, and IV drug users. Which one are you?

I guess you're one of the ones who sucked a dude off in the back of a gay bar and got AIDS from gobbling nut.

Ol' hoe ass nikka.

For shame.

:scusthov:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
If I was rich I would much rather have HIV because I could afford the expensive ass drugs that would prevent from getting aids