Why do people believe HIV is the worst disease out there ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Does anyone know someone who's had trichomonas or crabs?

I only hear about it on TV, and online.

I've never ever heard of anyone actually having either one:manny:

I used to volunteer at a clinic in Miami. The fukkery there was :wtf:

SOme chick came with with after being trainwrecked by 5 guys. The thick milky fishy smelling mayo looking substance coming out of her was :wtf:

The milky discharge looked dirty too and her vagina was all swollen. Anyway, these dudes did double penetration with her so I guess they went from stink to pink and vice versa. She was only 17 and we had to call her mom.

She was a fast ass girl too. She came in with 2 friends and they left instantly after we took her in.

Yeah cancer comes and goes.... I'd still take that over a disease that doesn't go at all....

and Yeah those symptoms are rare, but I was just letting people know that there is still a chance that you can't hide it....

The signs you are talking about are not HIV specific. Most of the time I can tell from their hair.

WOrst I have seen was live worms in their brain :whoo:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!

SOme chick came with with after being trainwrecked by 5 guys. The thick milky fishy smelling mayo looking substance coming out of her was :wtf:

The milky discharge looked dirty too and her vagina was all swollen. Anyway, these dudes did double penetration with her so I guess they went from stink to pink and vice versa. She was only 17 and we had to call her mom.

She was a fast ass girl too. She came in with 2 friends and they left instantly after we took her in.

The signs you are talking about are not HIV specific. Most of the time I can tell from their hair.

Why did u call her mom?:what: Isn't that against the law? Isn't it supposed to be kept private?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

:ohhh:shyt..... *Put a condom on just to make breakfast*

Sugar

Banned
Daps
SOme chick came with with after being trainwrecked by 5 guys.

tumblr_mb8ps5LId21rvis73o1_500.gif

The thick milky fishy smelling mayo looking substance coming out of her was :wtf: The milky discharge looked dirty too and her vagina was all swollen. Anyway, these dudes did double penetration with her so I guess they went from stink to pink and vice versa.

75809500.gif

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Nah man, having HIV does not mean you have AIDS or you gonna have it. AIDS come when ppl don't follow their diet and they don't take their meds. People can live with HIV for 30+ years or even forever. Some HIV+ ppl have such a low viral load that they may test negative or it may be very rare for them to pass anything to you.

And I agree with this. The problem is that when most ppl are discussing HIV, they're really talking about HIV/AIDS. Anyone who even halfway paid attention when learning about the virus know the basic difference between HIV and AIDs. You ARE selling pipe dreams making it seem like all you need to do is take your drugs and you will never get AIDS. There ARE exceptions when people don't get the AIDS virus via HIV, but the drugs you take for HIV are only to suppress the disease...and that suppression doesn't last forever. In most cases, you WILL get AIDS

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
And I agree with this. The problem is that when most ppl are discussing HIV, they're really talking about HIV/AIDS. Anyone who even halfway paid attention when learning about the virus know the basic difference between HIV and AIDs. You ARE selling pipe dreams making it seem like all you need to do is take your drugs and you will never get AIDS. There ARE exceptions when people don't get the AIDS virus via HIV, but the drugs you take for HIV are only to suppress the disease...and that suppression doesn't last forever. In most cases, you WILL get AIDS

ehhh....you might wanna read the most recent journal articles on HIV/AIDS because you make these type of claims.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

I didn't know there was an AIDS virus breh :manny:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

um no...

There are people who caught the monster in the 90's who still haven't got AIDS. That's the whole point of the triple cocktail breh, extending your life for 30 years is damn near a lifetime for HIV carriers. If you caught it when you are 25 and live till you are 60 the drugs pretty much did their job.

HIV can turn into AIDS in a matter of days without treatment. The fact that ANYONE can live ANY extended period of time with medication is amazing...

and remember its not actually AIDS that kills you....its what happens after the AIDS

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Yeah cancer comes and goes.... I'd still take that over a disease that doesn't go at all....

and Yeah those symptoms are rare, but I was just letting people know that there is still a chance that you can't hide it....

cancer is a slow painful death and all your family will watch your basically disintegrate

I lost a few people to cancer in the last 2 years

it comes and goes, but eventually it comes for good and its a wrap. my boy was in his living room with his family watching his mom take her last breath on her hospital bed. after losing mad weight and being in so much pain from her muscles withering away. you dont want that breh trust me

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
cancer is a slow painful death and all your family will watch your basically disintegrate

I lost a few people to cancer in the last 2 years

it comes and goes, but eventually it comes for good and its a wrap. my boy was in his living room with his family watching his mom take her last breath on her hospital bed. after losing mad weight and being in so much pain from her muscles withering away. you dont want that breh trust me

:wtfdraper:No shyt I dont don't want cancer... I've lost family members to that shyt as well.... But when choosing between cancer and HIV/AIDS... fukk I don't think I would choose HIV/AIDS just because the chances of surviving Cancer are a little better... Correct me if I am wrong...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:wtfdraper:No shyt I dont don't want cancer... I've lost family members to that shyt as well.... But when choosing between cancer and HIV/AIDS... fukk I don't think I would choose HIV/AIDS just because the chances of surviving Cancer are a little better... Correct me if I am wrong...

depends on the type of cancer, not to mention the treatment for cancer is a miserable experience while having HIV is really getting a lot of blood drawn and taking lots of pills.

my ex's mom was diagnosed with breast cancer like 2 months before i met her and was going through treatment while we were together. :wow: It was mad humbling because i got really close to her mom, she's in remission now but seeing what the chemo did to her body and stuff...it was a terrible thing to see.