Why do people believe HIV is the worst disease out there ?

BCS

Trill
Daps
Reppin
Country Rap Tunes
Its sum dirty dikk as boys in here :leon:

I used to volunteer at a clinic in Miami. The fukkery there was :wtf:

SOme chick came with with after being trainwrecked by 5 guys. The thick milky fishy smelling mayo looking substance coming out of her was :wtf:

The milky discharge looked dirty too and her vagina was all swollen. Anyway, these dudes did double penetration with her so I guess they went from stink to pink and vice versa. She was only 17 and we had to call her mom.

She was a fast ass girl too. She came in with 2 friends and they left instantly after we took her in.

The signs you are talking about are not HIV specific. Most of the time I can tell from their hair.

WOrst I have seen was live worms in their brain :whoo:

:whoa:

fishy milk p*ssy, brain worms?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Im more afraid of pancreatic cancer than HIV. HIV isnt a death sentence but pancreatic cancer has a 4% survival rate

my bm's mama died from that....shyt was too tough to watch her die over the year and a half after she was diagnosed

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ebola is the worst virus out there with a 70%-90% mortality rate......and it's airborne.......

BBC News - Growing concerns over 'in the air' transmission of Ebola

:why:

Not true.

Rabies is deadlier. We're just so good at preventing it.

Rabies is Still Deadliest Disease, Yet Preventable | World Veterinary Association

At least with Ebola/Marburg you have a SMALL chance at survival.

100% of people who've ever gotten it die except for like 1 documented case.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Suck a dikk up till you hick up you punk ass hoe.

You would give a damn about getting cut and nobody wanting to come hear you to help you

You would give a damn about hoes not wanting to fukk you, even WITH a condom.

You would give a damn about catching a cold, flu, or any other disease that could stress your immune system.

You would give a fukk having to take expensive ass medicines for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Yes, having HIV is so fukking alpha male.

Get the fukk outta here.

The only people in Amerikkka who get AIDS are fags, the people who fukk downlow fags, and IV drug users. Which one are you?

I guess you're one of the ones who sucked a dude off in the back of a gay bar and got AIDS from gobbling nut.

Ol' hoe ass nikka.

For shame.

:scusthov:

You lost this debate something serious.. @JAY? destroyed you..:huhldup:

Now go sit in a corner somewhere and reflect on the bullshyt you just said

Last edited by a moderator: