why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
i've never actually heard any black people having this discussion in real life

dating a white girl.... yes

even an asian

but black/light skin/mixed... never once heard anyone talking about them selling out or not being black enough for dating one

now on to the coli :dame:

a lot of these militants can't wait to tell you who is really black and who isn't

you used to be black or not

on the coli you are black..

100% black..

mostly black..

black with white admixture :comeon:

white with african features :why:

black if you have a black mother :ld:

not black even if your father is black :jbhmm:

mixed

mixed with 1 white parent

mixed with 1 white grand parent

mixed with latin's (who are also black but not mostly black)

afro-brazilians, mexicans, latins, euros, americans, native americans

and africans

and for some unknown reason, all these are supposed to mean different levels of black.. and people should be treated according to where they land on the scale

so to fukk with a lot of these militants... we make it a point to point out EVERY bit of hypocrisy..

LIKE BEING PRO BLACK AND fukkING SOMEONE HALF WHITE :damn:

Let a group of dark brown skin men and women start saying light skin people not black

They would get hella hate and be ridiculed by their own people in america rest of the world is different

We made it cool to be black . Now everybody with a tan rachel dolezal shaun king want to black while real black people are left in the dust

Everybody talk malcolm x who do you think influenced him

Marcus Garvey

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Check out these full blooded Africans

156056d1440046969-khoisan-tribes-southern-africa-carry-eurasian-tumblr_mbu9khyekb1roafx4o1_500.jpg

IMG_5036-1.jpg

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I left lsa to get away from this bullshyt.
Keep playing with this slippery slope if y'all want to.
I've seen where this leads -you can see it here with the poster that says no matter what your ethnicity is, if you're light skinned your'e not black-
There was a poster on lsa who said somalians aren't real blacks cause of European blood.
:snoop:-

But I suppose everybody loves the systems in place where mixed and light skinned are a separate designation, that's working out really well for brown and dark people :stopitslime:

Maybe this would work okay in some hypothetical imaginary "real darker" society
But here in america where we only account for 13% of the population? I can't think of any benefit but lots of downside.

I also want to know what's gonna be the standard? Paper bag or naw?

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
I left lsa to get away from this bullshyt.
Keep playing with this slippery slope if y'all want to.
I've seen where this leads -you can see it here with the poster that says no matter what your ethnicity is, if you're light skinned your'e not black-
There was a poster on lsa who said somalians aren't real blacks cause of European blood.
:snoop:-

But I suppose everybody loves the systems in place where mixed and light skinned are a separate designation, that's working out really well for brown and dark people :stopitslime:

Maybe this would work okay in some hypothetical imaginary "real darker" society
But here in america where we only account for 13% of the population? I can't think of any benefit but lots of downside.

I also want to know what's gonna be the standard? Paper bag or naw?
They've been watching way too much of that senile crack head looking c00n fap boy Tommy Sodomizer.