why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
First and foremost I hate the terms militant/pro black shyt is deeply offensive and serves no purpose in discussion in my opinion.

Secondly we have to stray away from colorism. shyt is a complete circle jerk with no definitive line

Carry on though

aint nothin wrong with sayin your "pro-black" brother. I agree for the most part though

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
So called black families are very admixed and diluted but they still call them black so complexions can be random.

I for one tend to change this and will purify my bloodline from the damages of rape and slavery
There are light skinned native Africans. There's no specific shade of black skin tone. What constitutes a pure skinned black person?

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
First and foremost I hate the terms militant/pro black shyt is deeply offensive and serves no purpose in discussion in my opinion.

Secondly we have to stray away from colorism. shyt is a complete circle jerk with no definitive line

Carry on though

Colorism will never go away until black people stop considering light skin people as black

Or we become the dominant race and darkskin would be looked at as a privilege and the highest class of people

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
There are light skinned native Africans. There's no specific shade of black skin tone. What constitutes a pure skinned black person?

Africa was colonized . Am I to believe that whites didnt rape black women and produce mixed kids ? Thats not realistic

They are classified as coloured in Africa they dont call them black

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If by mixed you mean
Rashida-rashida-jones-5915096-319-400.jpg
then it's questionable.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Do you seriously feel like having dark skin makes people consider you lower class?

Yes white men have authority and power over us in the world which makes us not respected as much . A race with no power is low class. What real authority do black men datk skin have over another race we got nothing kill one of us and a few riots thats about it

What constitutes a black person with a pure lineage and skin tone?

Dark and brown ive seen images of pre colonized africa and slaves they were dark skin . You will see very few if any at all light skin ones

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Yes white men have authority and power over us in the world which makes us not respected as much . A race with no power is low class. What real authority do black men datk skin have over another race we got nothing kill one of us and a few riots thats about it

Dark and brown ive seen images of pre colonized africa and slaves they were dark skin . You will see very few if any at all light skin ones
Where you from? Do you live somewhere with a majority black population? Just curious

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i use to think this way but now it's fukkin stupid. i hate that whole stigma that you aint truly pro black if your partner aint dark skinned or brown skinned. like we brehs we all black, its a zulu love and complexion dont mean a thing word to kendrick

:yeshrug::yeshrug:

people need to get that willie lynch bullshyt out of they head and start uniting with their brothers and sisters no matter their skin complexion.

:ufdup::ufdup:

i've never actually heard any black people having this discussion in real life

dating a white girl.... yes

even an asian

but black/light skin/mixed... never once heard anyone talking about them selling out or not being black enough for dating one

now on to the coli :dame:

a lot of these militants can't wait to tell you who is really black and who isn't

you used to be black or not

on the coli you are black..

100% black..

mostly black..

black with white admixture :comeon:

white with african features :why:

black if you have a black mother :ld:

not black even if your father is black :jbhmm:

mixed

mixed with 1 white parent

mixed with 1 white grand parent

mixed with latin's (who are also black but not mostly black)

afro-brazilians, mexicans, latins, euros, americans, native americans

and africans

and for some unknown reason, all these are supposed to mean different levels of black.. and people should be treated according to where they land on the scale

so to fukk with a lot of these militants... we make it a point to point out EVERY bit of hypocrisy..

LIKE BEING PRO BLACK AND fukkING SOMEONE HALF WHITE :damn: