why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

Prynce

Daps
you just wasted you're time typing out shyt i already know:yeshrug:

you're probably not much smarter than me tbh so cut out the act like you're some fukking genius:yeshrug:

i never put light skin women on a pedestal

and im not bashing anyone

i'm speaking from experience

and if you're dumb blind ass read some comments above you would see i said

i've been with all skin tones of black women

but you can continue to cook idiot:manny:
He a self hating c00n ignore him

He has made threads saying he hates being black

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
You can be lightskin with two black parents

and mullatos are black "You can't make a black baby with two white parents and you can't make a white baby with two blacks" ... They are two separate races ... The hold a place in the white community and black

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
We're just talking semantics here. We do need all the numbers we can get in Amerikkka. But I were to hypothetically start my own country for AA's, certain people wouldnt be allowed. That's just me though :yeshrug:
That's sounds very similar to the intentions of Hitler. Either way how tf would you go about creating this hypothetical irl? A "You must be this black to enter my country" sign?

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
That's sounds very similar to the intentions of Hitler. Either way how tf would you go about creating this hypothetical irl? A "You must be this black to enter my country" sign?
It sounds nothing like Hitler

I dont want to exterminate anyone. I think lightskinned people have the right to exist in their own living spaces.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
I don't see how that's hard to understand for some of these nikkas. I thought every black family was like that. A lot of people have siblings they're completely different shades than

So called black families are very admixed and diluted but they still call them black so complexions can be random.

I for one tend to change this and will purify my bloodline from the damages of rape and slavery

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
It sounds nothing like Hitler

I dont want to exterminate anyone. I think lightskinned people have the right to exist in their own living spaces.

either you're a mentally fukked up troll or a mentally fukked up Cac troll.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
i use to think this way but now it's fukkin stupid. i hate that whole stigma that you aint truly pro black if your partner aint dark skinned or brown skinned. like we brehs we all black, its a zulu love and complexion dont mean a thing word to kendrick

:yeshrug::yeshrug:

people need to get that willie lynch bullshyt out of they head and start uniting with their brothers and sisters no matter their skin complexion.

:ufdup::ufdup:

Light skin and yellow chicks pump cac blood.