why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
People generalize darkskin black people all the time. If what they're saying is accurate, I shrug it off usually. I've seen enough from lightskinned people. The majority of my experiences with them have been negative. They have a negative track record outside of America when interacting with darkskinned blacks. Their presence leads to descension in black communities. They could go away and I wouldnt really care. Their identity issues is not my problem nor is it the problem of any real black people. Same thing goes for Horners in Northeast Africa and Caribbean Latinos like PRs/DRs. I dont care what these groups identify as because their identity issues isnt my problem. They all have terrible track records when dealing when real black people and I want them gone

You're either lightskinned or like lightskinned women. Which is it?
Are you even from this country?:childplease:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
People generalize darkskin black people all the time. If what they're saying is accurate, I shrug it off usually.
Do you shrug off the "unintelligent, unattractive, lazy, inferior, ect" generalizations placed on darker skinned black people? I certainly don't. There are plenty of people who think that those generalizations/stereotypes are accurate tho. We as people classified as black are stereotyped by others enough. We don't need to do it to each other.

I've seen enough from lightskinned people. The majority of my experiences with them have been negative. They have a negative track record outside of America when interacting with darkskinned blacks. Their presence leads to descension in black communities. They could go away and I wouldnt really care. Their identity issues is not my problem nor is it the problem of any real black people. Same thing goes for Horners in Northeast Africa and Caribbean Latinos like PRs/DRs. I dont care what these groups identify as because their identity issues isnt my problem. They all have terrible track records when dealing when real black people and I want them gone
Again, you're generalizing a whole group of black people based on skin tone. There are light skinned blacks who could say the same about dark skinned blacks.

What's a real "black" person? What's the cut-off skin tone to qualify as black according to you? The average AA is mixed and you can usually tell an AA from an African so are you saying that pure blood sub Saharan Africans should isolate themselves from all other blacks with admixture? That's where your line of thinking leads. Where are you from to even be using the term "black"?

You're either lightskinned or like lightskinned women. Which is it?
I'm actually dark skinned myself. I'm attracted to black women of all complexions and when I was single I never discriminated. Now let me psychoanalyst you, you're an unattractive dark skinned girl jealous and resentful of lighter skinned girls right?

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Do you shrug off the "unintelligent, unattractive, lazy, inferior, ect" generalizations placed on darker skinned black people? I certainly don't. There are plenty of people who think that those generalizations/stereotypes are accurate tho. We as people classified as black are stereotyped by others enough. We don't need to do it to each other.

Again, you're generalizing a whole group of black people based on skin tone. There are light skinned blacks who could say the same about dark skinned blacks.

What's a real "black" person? What's the cut-off skin tone to qualify as black according to you? The average AA is mixed and you can usually tell an AA from an African so are you saying that pure blood sub Saharan Africans should isolate themselves from all other blacks with admixture? That's where your line of thinking leads. Where are you from to even be using the term "black"?

I'm actually dark skinned myself. I'm attracted to black women of all complexions and when I was single I never discriminated. Now let me psychoanalyst you, you're an unattractive dark skinned girl jealous and resentful of lighter skinned girls right?
Actually, I do. I then try and prove people wrong in the real world

If you are mulatto looking, you're not a real black person in my opinion. Lightskinned people could say the same about us but their opinion doesnt matter. They only exist because of the generousity of darker skinned blacks

I'm a darkskinned black male. The absolute lightest tone I'm attracted to regardling black girls is Rihanna's light brownish. I never found Beyonce attractive. Never found Tinashe attracted. Never found Mariah or Alicia attractive.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

If you are mulatto looking, you're not a real black person in my opinion. Lightskinned people could say the same about us but their opinion doesnt matter. They only exist because of the generousity of darker skinned blacks

I'm a darkskinned black male. The absolute lightest tone I'm attracted to regardling black girls is Rihanna's light brownish. I never found Beyonce attractive. Never found Tinashe attracted. Never found Mariah or Alicia attractive.
We already kno your a miserable fukk. You made a thread the other day talking about how you wanted to kill yourself:mjlol:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
We already kno your a miserable fukk. You made a thread the other day talking about how you wanted to kill yourself:mjlol:
I am miserable

With where black people are at in the world right now, there's no reason for me to be happy. There's nothing funny being target practice for whites and Hispanics in America or being finessed out of our natural resources by Chinese and Arabs in Africa. I am extremely miserable and every day, I spend hours thinking about how I can help turn this dumpster fire around.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

So you don't realize that Rihanna is mixed? She has a white parent.

All that "real black" person is Willie Lynch divisiveness. Black is black. That shyt you're talking does nothing but stifle black unity. The excuses that some light skinned blacks are c00ns or that some dark skinned blacks out lighter skin on a pedestal, are just that. Excuses.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
So you don't realize that Rihanna is mixed? She has a white parent.

All that "real black" person is Willie Lynch divisiveness. Black is black. That shyt you're talking does nothing but stifle black unity. The excuses that some light skinned blacks are c00ns or that some dark skinned blacks out lighter skin on a pedestal, are just that. Excuses.
As I said earlier in the thread, it's about appearance not your ethnic background. Rihanna isnt mulatto looking. And she doesnt have a white parent, she has a white grandparent but she's brownskinned so I consider her black despite her heritage

I'm not against aligning with lightskinned people for mutual political benefits or "black" unity. We're just talking semantics here. In reality, Lightskinned people exist. They're going to continue to latch onto us like leeches. It is what it is. I dont associate with lightskinned people and I go out of my way to ignore them in social contexes. They dont have the same right to be in the black community or any black society as someone who isnt mulatto looking but I'll tolerate their presence whenever we come together for political reasons