why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
It does because you're saying that all mixed Blacks aren't really Black - by using the phrase "allow you in our community." So everyone (outside of a tiny % of Blacks) not in Africa is not Black according to this logic.
If you are mulatto looking, you're not black. I dont care what your actual ethnic background is. Thats just my opinion.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
my current girl (main chick) is high yella

and im brown skin like:steviej: complexion

:francis:if i could count all the times ive gotten :aicmon: look from dark skin women in public

like wtf is the problem :mindblown:

id probably date you too:heh:
No offense but you're 19, your usernames on here are based off of some garbage autotune musician, you're not making any profound comments. It's not your fault.You're young. Come back when you're at least old enough to drink and are mature enough for grown up discussions

Obviously, I dont expect you to do this. You'll stay in here and continue trolling so I'll try to explain to you the perspective of these darkskinned black girls you've been blasting all thread long

From the time darkskinned black girls were young, they've been told subconsciously that their appearance is inferior. Hollywood, The Music Industry, Social Media,etc places white women, asian women, latina women and lightskinned black women on a pedestal. Those groups are all over the place. The majority of women (regardless of race) feel that their sole worth is based entirely on their appearance so for darkskinned girls, when other races of men use them as a punchline and when their own race of men is drooling over every type of women except them, it stings...A LOT. I know. I've seen it first hand so this is why I have just a strong dislike of you dudes who jump through hoops putting women who dont even look like you on a pedestal. You're saying by proxy that you prefer lightskin. It doesnt matter if you would date a darkskinned girl. All they see in the moment is some darkskinned dude with his busted lightskinned chick on his side.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
But that's not my point. My point is that almost all of us over here are mixed to a degree so we are playing a dangerous game when we start with the whose more Black talk.
Your ethnic background is irrelevant

Your appearance is all that matters. Stop saying we're all mixed. Most of us dont look mixed. People who look like Steph Curry do look mixed

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Some of ya'll think every 10 shades of Black should be a separate race. That's the white man's thinking. I understand not considering biracial Black but anything else is ridiculous. Some of ya'll would have mocked Malcolm X if you were in his era.
I dont think every 10 shades of black should be a separate race. People with brown skin and darkskin are in the same category as far as I'm concerned.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
People thinking they can be mad at yu for who yu date without even much knowing are stupid and shame on yu for giving them that luxury.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
No offense but you're 19, your usernames on here are based off of some garbage autotune musician, you're not making any profound comments. It's not your fault.You're young. Come back when you're at least old enough to drink and are mature enough for grown up discussions

Obviously, I dont expect you to do this. You'll stay in here and continue trolling so I'll try to explain to you the perspective of these darkskinned black girls you've been blasting all thread long

From the time darkskinned black girls were young, they've been told subconsciously that their appearance is inferior. Hollywood, The Music Industry, Social Media,etc places white women, asian women, latina women and lightskinned black women on a pedestal. Those groups are all over the place. The majority of women (regardless of race) feel that their sole worth is based entirely on their appearance so for darkskinned girls, when other races of men use them as a punchline and when their own race of men is drooling over every type of women except them, it stings...A LOT. I know. I've seen it first hand so this is why I have just a strong dislike of you dudes who jump through hoops putting women who dont even look like you on a pedestal. You're saying by proxy that you prefer lightskin. It doesnt matter if you would date a darkskinned girl. All they see in the moment is some darkskinned dude with his busted lightskinned chick on his side.
you just wasted you're time typing out shyt i already know:yeshrug:

you're probably not much smarter than me tbh so cut out the act like you're some fukking genius:yeshrug:

i never put light skin women on a pedestal

and im not bashing anyone

i'm speaking from experience

and if you're dumb blind ass read some comments above you would see i said

i've been with all skin tones of black women

but you can continue to cook idiot:manny:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
you just wasted you're time typing out shyt i already know:yeshrug:

you're probably not much smarter than me tbh so cut out the act like you're some fukking genius:yeshrug:

i never put light skin women on a pedestal

and im not bashing anyone

i'm speaking from experience

and if you're dumb blind ass read some comments above you would see i said

i've been with all skin tones of black women

but you can continue to cook idiot:manny:
take the L and move on youngin, you got bodied it happens :manny:

Shyt, being from San Diego is an L within itself :banderas: