why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Because those types aren't as common, so you don't hear about it as much. It's usually light skinned chicks that do that. Most people like medium types because that's what most black people are.
I'm not talking about more common I'm talking about you. I'm saying you should feel the same way on this issue regardless of what shade the preference is on if you don't think people should be "color struck" otherwise this is just about lightskin people and that's weak to me.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Lol bloodline. Y'all cats be working 9to5 jobs claiming some bloodlines like y'all royalty, super rich, famous or something of note lol. Second bold is proof you another fraud nikka. You nikkas that will sleep with other races but so pro black crack me the fukk up. Maybe @marcuz was talking about you type of dudes. If you all pro black you should only be fukking black chicks fraud ass nikka FOH Internet clown.

Thats not fraud I dont chase or want a cac bytch but if one decent looks throws it at me ill fuk

I do not want mixed kids

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I'm not talking about more common I'm talking about you. I'm saying you should feel the same way on this issue regardless of what shade the preference is on if you don't think people should be "color struck" otherwise this is just about lightskin people and that's weak to me.

I like all types...I already explained why there is a negative bias towards color stuck types who only like red/yellow types. It's because they're heading towards eurocentric ways of thinking.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
it's not about who you hold in a "higher opinion" fact remains, one is biracial and one is black.

if it came down to tim wise or larry elders, would you accept tim wise as black?

It's like opposite day in all of my posts to you. I am asking if you would hold the one in higher opinion. Not debating whether biracials were black or not
:mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Thats not fraud I dont chase or want a cac bytch but if one decent looks throws it at me ill fuk

I do not want mixed kids
Nah fam that's fraud can't be all black everything but fukking other races man. If @marcuz wasn't such a coward and or hate me he would agree with me on this. Everytime you have sex with a non black its a chance for kids so what you saying sounds good.

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
bernice2.jpg
n1awia.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I like all types...I already explained why there is a negative bias towards color stuck types who only like red/yellow types. It's because they're heading towards eurocentric ways of thinking.
I'm not with people being insecure and inconsistent moreso than some Eurocentric way of thinking since I don't really even think that's what its really about most times. Stay consistent is all I ask for anybody even on this color stuff

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like opposite day in all of my posts to you. I am asking if you would hold the one in higher opinion. Not debating whether biracials were black or not
:mjlol:

i'm not talking about "higher opinion". i'm talking about representation. yes, i respect biracial militants over black c00ns, if that's what you're asking.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I dont know why you lightskins get so bent out of shape over these convos

You have people of the opposite sex lining up to date you purely because of your complexion. You LOVE that special treatment but want to be treated like everyone else when shyt gets hot :sas1:
:mjlol: You come off as a insecure jealous fukk boy... I've heard many women say they prefer dark skin but I don't cry about it like your lame ass does...:umad: Get you some confidence you internet geek...:umad: On here everyday crying like a lil scorned bytch...:umad: Your mother would be ashamed of you fakkit...:umad:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i'm not talking about "higher opinion". i'm talking about representation. yes, i respect biracial militants over black c00ns, if that's what you're asking.

Thanks for responding. Btw even I am unsure where I came from with "higher opinion" but it mostly got the point across
:laff:

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Nah fam that's fraud can't be all black everything but fukking other races man. If @marcuz wasn't such a coward and or hate me he would agree with me on this. Everytime you have sex with a non black its a chance for kids so what you saying sounds good.

I smashed other races but ill kick them out real quick afterwards always with a condom so aint no way they have my seed

You just fukk other races but you wife and procreate with our own women

My generational wealth will be handed down to my dark brown skin kids