why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I smashed other races but ill kick them out real quick afterwards always with a condom so aint no way they have my seed

You just fukk other races but you wife and procreate with our own women

My generational wealth will be handed down to my dark brown skin kids
Generational wealth and bloodlines eh? Yeah chances are you will never have "generational" wealth unless you think its a few hundred grand like somebody else in this thread. Nah fam you do what you do but if,you fukking other races kicking this black stuff I'm calling you a fraud.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Generational wealth and bloodlines eh? Yeah chances are you will never have "generational" wealth unless you think its a few hundred grand like somebody else in this thread. Nah fam you do what you do but if,you fukking other races kicking this black stuff I'm calling you a fraud.
generational wealth must be built and accumulated over time, in order to be passed down. you can scoff at "a few hundred grand" all you'd like, but as i said before; most blacks aren't even receiving enough provisions to afford a car or education once they turn 18.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
generational wealth must be built and accumulated over time, in order to be passed down. you can scoff at "a few hundred grand" all you'd like, but as i said before; most blacks aren't even receiving enough provisions to afford a car or education once they turn 18.
You can answer this but not when I tag you about that other question eh? I see again how you roll again. Seeming sensitive my dude to only reply to this but not the other stuff. I didn't scoff at your money and even said good for you. I said that's not generational wealth and it never will be unless you about to hop in the Delorean and go back in time. I didn't scoff at anything outside of acting like 400k is generational wealth. Glad to see people getting money we just have different visions of what generational wealth is so don't me out as some guy shytting on you getting money when that's not the case.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
look at his job title :mjlol:

they don't even have to send biracials to take employment opportunities away from blacks. just hire cacs that claim african american and nikkas are none the wiser :dead:

This has been happening more frequently as of late. Person with 1/16th African ancestry claiming Black and a lot of these guys will say, "he Black". :beli:

Here is a guy that is 1/16th Black. And in his own words when talking about Blacks:

Dr Watson told The Sunday Times that he was "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really". He said there was a natural desire that all human beings should be equal but "people who have to deal with black employees find this not true".

2101380987_4b54218b96_o.jpg

Dr. Watson is one of two scientists awarded the Nobel Prize for the discovery of the structure of nucleic acids.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Its always bs because color struck is color struck. If its only towards light skin people,then cats out here on that inferior stuff and I can never co sign that period. Tbh you shouldn't even dapped the post you dapped about cats being insecure earlier if you agree with this color struck stuff meaning its only about light skin people. I don't agree with that at all and feel that shyt is a product of insecure people. If you're not going to get on one group (people that only like dark skin) don't get on the other (light skin choosers) for doing the same dang thing that's fraud type stuff to me.

The colorism nonsense needs to die already. Shades of Blackness is not something we should concern ourselves with. Blacks that concern themselves with that are, like you implied, hurt and have an inferiority complex. They are lost to white supremacy and don't even know it.

Biracials may not be genetically Black but if they have a Black mindset, they are Black. IE identify as pro-Black through actions and words.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
The colorism nonsense needs to die already. Shades of Blackness is not something we should concern ourselves with. Blacks that concern themselves with that are, like you implied, hurt and have an inferiority complex. They are lost to white supremacy and don't even know it.

Biracials may not be genetically Black but if they have a Black mindset, they are Black. IE identify as pro-Black through actions and words.
And if a biracial has a white mindset? Identifies as pro-white through actions or words?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Basically but the good thing is at least for me I don't hear this type of stuff with people I roll with. This is just online stuff for me. I do feel bad that some people are grown still haifng these insecurity issues but if you realize you can't get everybody you'll be aight. Some not going to like you cause of your skin color, race, height, religion, smell, hair color, politics, etc. Point is its life fukk it and worry about those that are into you. If they aren't into you who really cares what types of blacks or non blacks people into. That's why I don't understand certain things like this.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I'm not with people being insecure and inconsistent moreso than some Eurocentric way of thinking since I don't really even think that's what its really about most times. Stay consistent is all I ask for anybody even on this color stuff

Color struck towards light skin types almost always be on some:mjpls:...they will say stuff about darker types you might hear a white racist say:scust:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
This has been happening more frequently as of late.

Person with 1/16th African ancestry claiming Black and a lot of these guys will say, "he Black". :beli:

Here is a guy that is 1/16th Black. And in his own words when talking about Blacks:

2101380987_4b54218b96_o.jpg

Dr. Watson is one of two scientists awarded the Nobel Prize for the discovery of the structure of nucleic acids.

^^The difference is, he's always been "white" identified and doesn't come from generations of continously "Black" identified people. He basically took a recent DNA test and found out about it

A Nobel Prize-winning scientist who provoked a public outcry by claiming black Africans were less intelligent than whites has a DNA profile with up to 16 times more genes of black origin than the average white European.

An analysis of the genome of James Watson showed that 16 per cent of his genes were likely to have come from a black ancestor of African descent. By contrast, most people of European descent would have no more than 1 per cent.

"This level is what you would expect in someone who had a great-grandparent who was African," said Kari Stefansson of deCODE Genetics, whose company carried out the analysis. "It was very surprising to get this result for Jim."

The findings were made available after Dr Watson became only the second person to publish his fully sequenced genome online earlier this year. Dr Watson was forced to resign his post as head of a research laboratory in New York shortly after triggering an international furore by questioning the comparative intelligence of Africans. In an interview during his recent British book tour, the American scientist said he was "inherently gloomy about the prospects for Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours whereas all the testing says not really".

Revealed: scientist who sparked racism row has black genes

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She prefers people who look like her. Nothing wrong with that.

The fact that we even allow you in our community is a reflection of how generous we are. No other race is as lenient with mixed people.

No. That's BS. Preferring someone with the same complexion is one thing. Ruling out a complexion completely is fukking retarded.

Also, folk automatically assume cuz you are light that you are biracial. ignorant clowns.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. That's BS. Preferring someone with the same complexion is one thing. Ruling out a complexion completely is fukking retarded.

Also, folk automatically assume cuz you are light that you are biracial. ignorant clowns.

There's no BS for blacks to prefer blacks and people who look black (or more black), as opposed to those whom do not (or less black). This works the same for Asians, cacs, Arabs, etc. And yes, people with lighter features do tend to be more mixed and biracials do have a look to them, typically.