why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do realize you can be like 30-40% African and look 100% white, right?

Kbwdytp.jpg

UhkYDzE.jpg

21NBJcF.jpg
:mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no BS for blacks to prefer blacks and people who look black (or more black), as opposed to those whom do not (or less black). This works the same for Asians, cacs, Arabs, etc. And yes, people with lighter features do tend to be more mixed and biracials do have a look to them, typically.

It still makes no sense as someone who "looks" black may be mixed. What does that even mean anyways?

I look biracial according to damn near everyone I meet. Yet my parents are both black and so are their parents. So this "look" thing doesn't mean much to me.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
dudes always position the biracials as some malcolm x, and the black guy as a tommy sotomayor :dead: y'all need to spend more time around half breeds, many of them only claim blackness when it's time to get a token position

The people you call "mixed breeds" were/are often the most militant of all blacks. Many of those same types are the early pioneers of black nationalism, pro black and afrocentric thought.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
You know even in most pro black consciosuness groups you never hear this type of horseshyt talk. shyt is wack B. I bet none of you fukk nikkas who speak who is or isnt black wont dare to say this publicly cuz any black man and women would look at you like :stopitslime::usure::dame::comeon::what::pacspit::why::childplease::russell::shaq2:. FOH! Only on the coli you see and hear fake ass geneticistis talmabout who is or isnt black. Most of these nikkas aint doing shyt for the black community anyway. Just a bunch smart dumb nikka psuedo intellectuals trying to act like they are speaking for the black race globally on a hip hop forum. :russ::mjlol:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Lol, no. Africans are only genetically diverse when you include East Africans and North Africans, the latter of which is not even black but Berber. Black Africans in and of themselves are genetically similar. For example, there is damn near no genetic difference between Ghanaians and Nigerians.

Go find me an African tribal picture of these so-called light skin native Africans, please. No Khoisans. I have never seen a tribal African picture--not some glossed up bleach nonsense--of light skin African village people. They're always dark skin or close to it.

Is Ghana and Nigeria suddenly all of Africa?

Well, we in East Africa and North Africa are a huge percent of the African Continent, in other words we are not like the Khoisan people who people and population is insignificant, hence there is no wayyyy getting around that African diversity.

Daps
i guess some of y'all have your mind made up :manny: if you gonna base your entire opinion strictly on phenotype then do your thing, good luck in your endeavors of telling folks irl they aren't black

the coli - where fredrick douglas, booker t washington, malcolm x, nelson mandela, j cole, bob marley etc are all not black :dame:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
the one drop use was MADE for whites to use as an advantage, it was never supposed to disadvantage them.
The point was that whites have used what you call the ODR Both ways depending on their best interest. In places like Australia whites procreated with the aborigines and accepted the mixed offspring into their communities which basically rendered the aborigines extinct. You can hardly find dark skinned aborigines in Australia. They've been white washed like the natives here in Amerikkka.

it's black folks who fall into the trap of believing they should procreate with whites to avoid the harshness of white surpemacy.
Straw man. This isn't about advocating IR. You use that as a deflection.

as for the privilege mixed folks have over dark skinned blacks, it already exist here, so what's your point?
It doesn't exist to the extent that it does in countries that separate mixed from black. In countries like Brazil and South Africa there is an entire mixed community that is privileged above those who are too dark to qualify. That's the road that you want AAs to go down here in Amerikkka.

it is different from black. sad how you cling so hard to white americans rules of classification.
You "cling" to it too you're just too stupid to realize. You only call yourself "black" because the white man told you that's what you are. The entire concept of race is the white man's rules of classification. Again, you're just too stupid to comprehend that.

give me any other scenario where this would make sense. go pour half a cup of orange juice, and half a cup of coffee; then tell me it's still coffee. go mix half a cup of chocolate milk, with half a cup of piss; and tell me it's still chocolate milk.
Race is a social construct that's not based on science or genetics. None of the races are "pure". Race is a general classification system mainly based on people's appearance.

Your arguments are embarrassingly stupid. These analogies don't even make sense. If you took a cup and filled it with 90% chocolate milk and 10% piss, it wouldn't be chocolate milk.

what's beneficial about the one drop rule? how do blacks win from it?
It can be beneficial if those classified as black aligned themselves with a black empowerment agenda while taking a stand against global white supremacy. That's how blacks can win from it. The problem is that we have c00ns like you on both sides of the spectrum who cause infighting which stifles black unity.

darker skinned blacks are doing worse in america as well, what's your point?
You can't follow along with simple shyt. The point was that the privilege that lighter skinned blacks have over darker skinned blacks is a lot more pronounced in countries like Brazil than here in Amerikkka. In places like Brazil, the separation of mixed people from the black race has created an entire sub-race of mixed blacks. The creation of this mixed race has only increased the oppression that darker skinned blacks face. All of the problems that you cry about regarding mixed people being recognized as black are even worse in places that make a distinction.

it's no coincidence that mixed breeds are more likely to be married, more likely to be hired, and less likely to receive longer prison sentences.
It will always be like that in places controlled by systematic white supremacy. Shunning "mixed breeds"(you're not pure sub Saharan African yourself, so you're a mixed breed too. I don't know why you're so delusional) isn't going to do anything to stop people with lighter skin from being privileged over those with darker skin. Get that thru your head.

you're in a IR marriage :what:
The same way that you're in a gay marriage.

and yes, it has everything to do with the biracial offspring. how can you ostracize IR relationship but still allow society to boast their offspring as the best, brightest, and most attractive of your community.
This isn't about me "allowing" anything. I don't agree with white or light skinned supremacy. You're forced to set up these straw man ad hominem deflections because your position is nonsensical c00n shyt. Accepting the reality that mixed people are black doesn't mean that you agree with whites privileging them over darker skinned blacks. Like I've told your stupidass numerous times, people have no control over how they got here.
hey @Gravity, by your own made up definition of black--is he black? :mjlol: is he discriminated against based on african features? :laff:
:snoop: at this fakkit who's on a "mixed people ain't black" crusade accusing me of making up a definition of black. At least I can articulate a clear consistent definition of black. Your dumb ass can't even do that. You literally define being black.........as being black.

Do you not have eyes? Does the man in those pics look like he's visibly of African descent and discriminated against for being so?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I may not agree with gravity all the way on what hes saying but just looking at our unique history and how things have gone down in brazil the one drop rule was probably to our benefit. in the sense that were a lot more homogenous and unified:yeshrug:

if whites in america werent so racist it would have been way easier for them to encourage race mixing after slavery to try to breed us out and create a buffer class between black and white. which is exactly what happened in brazil.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
i'm not talking about "higher opinion". i'm talking about representation. yes, i respect biracial militants over black c00ns, if that's what you're asking.
My unc ,cousins ,grandma and my moms but I came out black you are what you look like

Point is some black americans do have mixed ancestry but my goal as a pro black man is to purify the race and my bloodline to undo the damage the one drop rule created because light skin is not black it is a result of mixed breeding

I'll stick have sex with women of different races but I wont procreate with them

History has shown by black people including light skin mixed people in our race results in genocide of our phenotype
Props to these brehs for keeping it a buck on two common reasons why I think alot of black men don't want nothing to do with being pro-black
1) You blindly support only blackskin color
2) You can't have sex with non-black women

It would be ideal to live at a time that you could look at random black people, knowing that they are 100% committed to pro-black ideologies and goals. But that is only my hopes and dreams, cause the reality is that being a black koon is more lucrative than being pro-black. So a biracial or non-black person speaking that truth, will always get my support over a fence sitting black person OR a black koon

It would be ideal to have all blackmen of different tax brackets commit to having sex only when married to a blackwoman. But the reality is that sex is not used to only procreate. So when blackmen with dating options that include non-black women, if they want to dabble, they feel that they need to denounce the entire pro-black philosophy or remix it in a way to allow them to eat off their options. So I would support a blackman that makes the commitment of procreating and building a future with a black woman in accordance to the goals of pro-blackness, who is open to just fawking a non-black woman until he finds a blackwoman VS a blackman willing to undermine the entire problack ideologies and movements for self-serving reasons