why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
The One Drop Rule is a extension of White Supremacy

It stems from the notion that black blood is like a poison that infects pure white blood. It also enforces the idea that the white race is like an all exclusive country club where as the black race is a dumping ground that takes any and everybody

A lot of you nikkas have 0 issue reinforcing that notion either

nikka still following his dead slave massa rules. :pachaha:

Massa say wun dwap. So its wun dwap

The reverse one drop is actually even more conducive to white supremacy because it creates caste systems based on white/european ways of thinking. Garvey on this type of colorline in Jamaica

The One Drop in the USA actually influenced the opposite way of thinking, meaning, "Black and Proud" no matter what phenotype. Which is why Garvey's wife (mulatto type) found her identity for "blackness" in the USA and not Jamaica

ev5KyQG.jpg

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:ohhh: like i said, dudes that cling to the one drop rule the hardest got an agenda :francis:
fakkit you believe that with no proof but you question where I went to school and other positive things? I see what type of black dude you are. You just like cacs you talk about and where is this proof of kids I don't fukking have?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fakkit you believe that with no proof but you question where I went to school and other positive things? I see what type of black dude you are. You just like cacs you talk about and where is this proof of kids I don't fukking have?
proof>? it's your own text :what: how you have kids with green and blue eyes and they not biracial? come on now :stopitslime:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
proof>? it's your own text :what: how you have kids with green and blue eyes and they not biracial? come on now :stopitslime:
nikka I missed the fukking word boy after the word my typing fast. You never missed a word nikka? I don't fukking have kids and I've said this many fukking times on here that's why these nikkas can't show no fukking proof but some missing word. I'm darkskin and even if I had a kid with a non black chick what the fukk are the chances of them having blue eyes? Also read the rest of,the fukking post its talking about my friends and if you see the quote I responding to you'd see what my post was about. nikkas using media techniques to get y'all cats just cause y'all don't like me on a fukking messageboard. If I had kids biracial or not I wouldn't lie about having them cause why would I give a fukk what y'all thought about them?