why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
look at his job title :mjlol:

they don't even have to send biracials to take employment opportunities away from blacks. just hire cacs that claim african american and nikkas are none the wiser :dead:

I mean I got a nice collection of mixed lookin mufukkas in mah own family but dat breh don't look like he got an ounce of black in him. I need to see dem receipts.:wtf:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka I missed the fukking word boy after the word my typing fast. You never missed a word nikka? I don't fukking have kids and I've said this many fukking times on here that's why these nikkas can't show no fukking proof but some missing word. I'm darkskin and even if I had a kid with a non black chick what the fukk are the chances of them having blue eyes? Also read the rest of,the fukking post its talking about my friends and if you see the quote I responding to you'd see what my post was about. nikkas using media techniques to get y'all cats just cause y'all don't like me on a fukking messageboard. If I had kids biracial or not I wouldn't lie about having them cause why would I give a fukk what y'all thought about them?
my bad, breh, calm down :whoa: take a xanax or something

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Persons of Interest: Michael McMillan

"McMillan may also be in a unique position to blend in with corporate CEOs, both literally and physically. Until you meet him, you probably wouldn’t be able to immediately recognize his racial makeup. “I’m African-American, but very light-complexioned. We can trace our family back to the South; and in my family, we even have some of the slave papers our ancestors had.”

McMillan laughs when he talks about how some people are surprised when they realize he is indeed, African-American. “That happens to me on a regular basis. Being a native of St. Louis and having gone to school here my whole life, the older I get, the less the confusion is,” he says."

:patrice::leostare:

Caint find shyt about his parents, family, etc. nothin so far.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Persons of Interest: Michael McMillan

"McMillan may also be in a unique position to blend in with corporate CEOs, both literally and physically. Until you meet him, you probably wouldn’t be able to immediately recognize his racial makeup. “I’m African-American, but very light-complexioned. We can trace our family back to the South; and in my family, we even have some of the slave papers our ancestors had.”

McMillan laughs when he talks about how some people are surprised when they realize he is indeed, African-American. “That happens to me on a regular basis. Being a native of St. Louis and having gone to school here my whole life, the older I get, the less the confusion is,” he says."

:patrice::leostare:

now imagine if reparations were being doled out. the amount of resources blacks would receive would be completely diminished by millions of cacs like this.

but, hey, this is @Gravity's & @IllmaticDelta's america :yeshrug:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
No offense but you may take some but bold is some bullshyt and we all know it. People only say that color struck stuff when cats say they like lightskin women and that's weak IMO.

It's not bs because the types that engage in stuff like that usually also be on that anti-dark skinned/good hair type rhetoric. It's not wrong with liking light skinned types as long as you also dig the other types. When I see a patter of a person liking red/yellow types, I know they on that:mjpls:

I never hear cats say that when somebody says they like darkskin people which I am so its no bias from me.

because dark skin is the opposite of eurocentric ideals to most people

Its just some stuff a lot of people have deep in them but if,you say when people do it regardless of the skin complexion I can respect that. I just don't ever see it unless its towards lighter skin people though.

just appreciate both types and I won't find a brother suspect

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
now imagine if reparations were being doled out. the amount of resources blacks would receive would be completely diminished by millions of cacs like this.

but, hey, this is @Gravity's & @IllmaticDelta's america :yeshrug:

No because it's easy to prove continuous/generations of "black" identification by fair skinned blacks vs "white" identification with recently discovered/acknowledged african ancestry of/by white americans.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No because it's easy to prove continuous/generations of "black" identification by fair skinned blacks vs "white" identification with recently discovered/acknowledged african ancestry of white americans.

do you know how many 1/16th african americans there are in this country? :dead: fukk outta here

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's not bs because the types that engage in stuff like that usually also be on that anti-dark skinned/good hair type rhetoric. It's not wrong with liking light skinned types as long as you also dig the other types. When I see a patter of a person liking red/yellow types, I know they on that:mjpls:

because dark skin is the opposite of eurocentric ideals

just appreciate both types and I won't find a brother suspect

Its always bs because color struck is color struck. If its only towards light skin people,then cats out here on that inferior stuff and I can never co sign that period. Tbh you shouldn't even dapped the post you dapped about cats being insecure earlier if you agree with this color struck stuff meaning its only about light skin people. I don't agree with that at all and feel that shyt is a product of insecure people. If you're not going to get on one group (people that only like dark skin) don't get on the other (light skin choosers) for doing the same dang thing that's fraud type stuff to me.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Its always bs because color struck is color struck. If its only towards light skin people,then cats out here on that inferior stuff and I can never co sign that period. Tbh you shouldn't even dapped the post you dapped about cats being insecure earlier if you agree with this color struck stuff meaning its only about light skin people. I don't agree with that at all and feel that shyt is a product of insecure people. If you're not going to get on one group (people that only like dark skin) don't get on the other (light skin choosers) for doing the same dang thing that's fraud type stuff to me.

Because those types aren't as common, so you don't hear about it as much. It's usually light skinned chicks that do that. Most people like medium types because that's what most black people are.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black americans or white americans? The white american ones don't have recent continuous/generations of "black" identified people.
white americans--like michael mcmillan. what recent black ancestry does michael mcmillan have? :mjlol: if you've gotta go all the way back to slavery, it aint that recent

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
what recent black ancestry does michael mcMillan have? :mjlol: if you've gotta go all the way back to slavery, it aint that recent

if he comes from generations of continuous "black" identified people, that's all that's needed.