why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So you have halfbreed kids. That's why you cape. Stop shaming yourself, fakkit.
Where is the proof nikka? Stop dikkriding what some nikka you've never saw or heard in your life said dikkrider. I'm going to ask again where is the proof and fakkit I know you read more than that post too so FOH with that bullshyt.

@Momentum you sucking dikk too. Where the proof fakkit

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
These nikkas are crazy af. I never heard this argument outside the net. @31Flavors @Redeem87 I honestly don't believe y'all are black. So neither of y'all have family members that are any complexion other than dark skinned? Y'all have never seen people related to each other be different shades?

Its either they aren't black or they aren't afram.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Bruh im not tryna be funny or a troll but you actually pick homies by filtering them out first by skin tone?

Your premise kinda doesnt make sense anyways imo - you say dark skinned and brown skinned are "real" black, and lightskinned ones are not ... which means you are acknowledging the difference between dark and brown skinned. So if those two are not the same thing, according to your logic, one must have been a divergent from the original due to "unpure" mixing like how you think all lightskinned folks are. Is Malcolm or Obama not black because they are mixed or not Zulu dark?

But ay, your opinion :manny:

:russ:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:usure: Not really. Usher is clearly mixed himself. You know that the darkest Italians from the south of Italy have some African ancestry right?

It's a deflection. The racial categories are what they are. It's the global system of oppression by people classified as white against people classified as black is what is important and what should be focused on. That's the name of the game. The in-fighting only helps the white team. Write off anyone classified as black who buys into or perpetuates white/light skinned supremacy and align yourself with those who stand for black empowerment.

:myman:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the proof nikka? Stop dikkriding what some nikka you've never saw or heard in your life said dikkrider. I'm going to ask again where is the proof and fakkit I know you read more than that post too so FOH with that bullshyt.

@Momentum you sucking dikk too. Where the proof fakkit
:mjlol: You mad as fukk.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My unc ,cousins ,grandma and my moms but I came out black you are what you look like

Point is some black americans do have mixed ancestry but my goal as a pro black man is to purify the race and my bloodline to undo the damage the one drop rule created because light skin is not black it is a result of mixed breeding

I'll stick have sex with women of different races but I wont procreate with them

History has shown by black people including light skin mixed people in our race results in genocide of our phenotype
Lol bloodline. Y'all cats be working 9to5 jobs claiming some bloodlines like y'all royalty, super rich, famous or something of note lol. Second bold is proof you another fraud nikka. You nikkas that will sleep with other races but so pro black crack me the fukk up. Maybe @marcuz was talking about you type of dudes. If you all pro black you should only be fukking black chicks fraud ass nikka FOH Internet clown.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the proof fakkit? I just called you out for dikkriding that's all. You being a fakkit should make you mad.
That's true but one of my has blue eyes and another boy and his sister have green but none of their children have them light colored eyes.

giphy.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You dikksucking fakkit that's my boy and his sister not no fukking children of mine you dumb ass fakkit. Stupid ass nikka. Also that's what my kids look like you Internet dweeb when I'm darkskin? How many darkskin dudes yo know with blue eyes fakkit? Stop the bullshyt esp when you add the quote that I quoted when I responded to this you can see what I was talking about FOH stupid ass nikka

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask for proof then neg once you get served with it brehs :lolbron:

That's true but one of my has blue eyes and another boy and his sister have green but none of their children have them light colored eyes.