why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
the only reason we claim biracials favoring blacks aesthetically is because we've stretched the definition of what "black" looks like. take this kid for instance:

I4CjISl.jpg

does he look black? many of you all would say yeah. but to me, he looks like a direct combination of both parents. that whole genetics being weaker stuff doesn't amount to shyt when we're 12% of the population. the white race could swallow all 40 million blacks, whole, and spit out a green eyed, olive skinned cac.

he looks undeniably black

as for the affluent biracial buffer class, i'm willing to bet most of their descendants are classified as white today.

The ones that went on to live as "white" and hid their background, no doubt are "white" people today just like the ones that stayed "black" are part of the black community.

@IllmaticDelta will prove that, when he comes in here claiming people like this:

naacp-founders.jpg

as black

you still mad @ the reality of fair skinned blacks:mjlol:

Last edited:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Integrated schools isn't advancement, in fact, I'd argue that integrated schools is regression. I've been saying since the first day I joined this site that, "Black kids should not be taught by non-Blacks", because a Black child that goes through the school system understanding and learning about the world through a white point-of-view actually disrupts his/her character and self-esteem in my opinion. They start to think, "these whites have all the answers", and that is a thought process ready for destroying that Black boy or girls identity and intellectual curiosity. Despite what you may hear from other self-hating Blacks, Black children are very curious young people and their creative capacities and identity should develop by and through the teachings of educated Blacks.
And looking at the history of Blacks after the civil war, they were actually building and competing with whites at a level we don't see today. The test-score gap probably would have been non-existent provided we kept moving on our way with our businesses, schools, family structure, etc... While that is conjecture on my part, I believe it to be the case.

You're talking about what black ppl should do, or what we could've done, etc.

I'm only interested in what black ppl will actually do:francis:

I know that at the end of the day, despite all of this pro-black talk, most black ppl aren't serious about that stuff. If you don't believe me, try convincing a coli nikka to home school his kids.:russ:You'll get a million and one excuses why he can't do it.

Like I said, most people are not willing to make sacrifices to truly live a pro-black lifestyle.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
i'm in the US and see things differently. :yeshrug: whites lumped them into the black community because they knew how harmful it would be. basically making the black community a dumping ground for everyones bi-racial run off. they get to keep their race exclusive, keep wealth in their communities, while diluting what it means to be black.

yeah, biracials have been historically classified as african american. but that shyt will change when they get their numbers up.

Nope..that's never going to happen

XnnzeZy.png

2kewpc9.png

YZh5rmc.png

Fz0pH8P.png

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
i use to think this way but now it's fukkin stupid. i hate that whole stigma that you aint truly pro black if your partner aint dark skinned or brown skinned. like we brehs we all black, its a zulu love and complexion dont mean a thing word to kendrick

:yeshrug::yeshrug:

people need to get that willie lynch bullshyt out of they head and start uniting with their brothers and sisters no matter their skin complexion.

:ufdup::ufdup:

To me black is black regardless of looks and complexion but Im not fan of color struck "black" people.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
pro black people frown upon a brother datin a light skinned or mixed sister but be promotin and want to be like/inspired by Malcolm X who is also mixed race. i seen on a pro black page where they called mixed people not black and worthless to the black community but then praised Malcolm. people are hypocritical.

Those types are not really pro-black...they're more like black supremacist nutcase types.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i wish i came across this thread earlier. what are all the benefits of accepting the one drop rule? cus just like you, i can't see any benefit, but i see tons of downsides.

The one drop rule isn't really what's being talked about in this thread though,
This discussion is about "black people without african features" and "light skinned people not being real black people regardless of heritage"

We have clear examples in other countries of what happens when lighter skinned and ethically mixed persons are considered a separate group and it's not a positive thing for the blacks in those countries.

I would be interested in hearing your tons of negatives though. I'm sure that there's things I haven't thought of.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
the only reason we claim biracials favoring blacks aesthetically is because we've stretched the definition of what "black" looks like. take this kid for instance:

I4CjISl.jpg

does he look black? many of you all would say yeah. but to me, he looks like a direct combination of both parents. that whole genetics being weaker stuff doesn't amount to shyt when we're 12% of the population. the white race could swallow all 40 million blacks, whole, and spit out a green eyed, olive skinned cac.

as for the affluent biracial buffer class, i'm willing to bet most of their descendants are classified as white today. @IllmaticDelta will prove that, when he comes in here claiming people like this:

Hes not to far off from a lightskin black,with "full" black parents is the point. Many black americans have people that complexion in our own families. A healthy portion of biracials come out darker as well. Whites swallowing blacks would work if most of our unions with them resulted in rashida jones

tumblr_n0wott43BB1tskpy1o1_500.jpg

A woman whom, white society openly lets play white roles, and is generally accepted as white by whites. Unfortunately for them 95% of biracial offspring dont, it wouldnt end well for them

The one drop rule was a way for whites to move the goal post as it pertains to their weaker genetics. If our genes were weaker, biracials would be accepted as white(albeit maybe in a ethnic white- italian,irish,slavic etc case). And blacks would never hear the end of it on their "superior genes"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
most blacks aren't getting married, first of all.

second, i'm not worried about africans. that's where you dudes miss me. y'all don't give a damn about the welfare of black americans, because you think it can all be replenished by africans. i'm focused on blacks that spent centuries enslaved, earning specific genetics, that shouldn't be diluted with other groups.
Every race is declining with marriage. All of them have been since 1960. Marriage is dying in this country

But when they do marry. They marry black

I just wonder what you think is the key here. I think color, mixture and not caring about them is anywhere close to top 20

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Im still waiting for any poster here on the "this that or the other isnt Black" to tell me the following

1.what shade is the cutoff?

2. what percentage is the cutoff? 1 full black parent and 1 biracial?
3 black grandparents and 1 biracial one?

3. who gets to decide these cutoffs? will it be up to vote? who will get to vote?