why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Most Africans are don't have "great genetic diversity" like you said. The most genetically diverse they get is from a Tuscan to a Swede, and that's only for some select tribes. Most of the tribes in the regions tested showed "little genetic differentiation", as the study itself says.

That isn't what I said, when I said Africans, I was only including Sub-Saharan Africans, and it is a patent fact that the genetic diversity of SSA is quite large. So you're misinterpretation of my post followed by an unhealthy dose of stupidity has been verified. Negged. I'm done with you, I am not having a back-and-forth with someone that is obviously too lazy to read and quite stupid, and hasn't taken time to study English to a competent level. I see my patience waning the older I get. I am not like I was when I was younger where I was more considerate, nowadays if you're dumb, I don't deal with you.

Re-read my posts, try to understand them, then read the links one more time. Specifically focus in on those wikipedia links.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That isn't what I said, when I said Africans, I was only including Sub-Saharan Africans, and it is a patent fact that the genetic diversity of SSA is quite large. So you're misinterpretation of my post followed by an unhealthy dose of stupidity has been verified. Negged. I'm done with you, I am not having a back-and-forth with someone that is obviously too lazy to read and quite stupid, and hasn't taken time to study English to a competent level. I see my patience waning the older I get. I am not like I was when I was younger where I was more considerate, nowadays if you're dumb, I don't deal with you.

Re-read my posts, try to understand them, then read the links one more time. Specifically focus in on those wikipedia links.

The study said, "little genetic differentiation" between tribes tested except for some minor outliers. And in all but one of those cases, the difference was akin to the difference between a Swede and an Italian.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
The study said, "little genetic differentiation" between tribes tested except for some minor outliers. And in all but one of those cases, the difference was akin to the difference between a Swede and an Italian.

:snoop:

Now you're just being pathetic.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If blacks don't start caring about the next generation, we'll never have generational wealth. Generational wealth means planning and investing in the next generation, not doing whatever the fukk you want and then complaining that, "We don't have anything". @marcuz is right. Cacs make discriminating and difficult decisions and PLAN FOR THE FUTURE. That's why cacs rule the planet. Many of you want to DO OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE EARTH'S RULING RACE DOES. THAT shyt MAKES NO SENSE!

Yall want to make peace and blah blah. That shyt doesn't work. Nuclear weapons, war, discriminative decisions, etc work.
Blah blah fukking blah. More out black talk from some of you stupid nikkas. nikka you won't generational wealth because you ain't doing shyt to work towards it. You just on here doing slot of fukking yapping and time wasting like most so spare me the bullshyt. You and your family don't have anything don't put that on me and others family's. Also stopping sucking off white folks p*ssy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where your generational wealth at fam? fukk you stupid nikkas keep saying this for when none of y'all kicking this have any generational wealth yourselves without doing/thinking like everybody else according to y'all. What is y'all point in using that phrase when y'all don't have it yourselves?
:heh: please shut the fukk up. you don't know me from a can of paint. but since you insist:

13hhSaL.jpg

8u0t66y.jpg

even though i have no children, i understand that if i do have kids, they'll need a severe leg up in society. they wont start ground zero like most black people. so as much as you brag on your ivy league education and great career; where's your generational wealth?

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You claim to have self love and love for your people/culture, yet your legacy will be biracial? Added to that, the possibility of your grandchildren not being black at all?
dudes want to claim pro-black as they slowly exit out the backdoor--with a non-black wife, biracial kids, and damn near cac grand children

Last edited:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Luckily I'm not AA then. I'm Carribean black. And not all AAs are distinguishable from black Africans. I have seen AAs mistaken for African occasionally (happens to me too). And obviously biracial people are biracial.

i thought black was black lol

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Alright, now that detour is over.

Is it pro-Black to date a light skinned person? Are light-skinned people Black? Are there light-skinned Black people in Africa?

Some of you really need to start doing some solo-research on your own.

Human skin color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the reasons I am not necessarily like other pro-Blacks is I use common sense reasoning in my approach. Most of these guys are deluded, and on that colorism nonsense which I sure as hell don't take part in. Black people can be light, brown, chocolate, caramel, etc... That doesn't mean people with Black genetics aren't Black the further they get away from the pigment of the Black Crayola crayon. White supremacy has literally done a number on you pro-Blacks to the point a lot of you cannot think straight and end up alienating many of our people.

@Pifferry may be silly and child-like, but looking back, he does make a few valid points. I rarely interact with too many pro-Blacks, but interacting with a few of you on here is really making me think about defining what being pro-Black really means so we can weed some of you low-level thinking, illiterate, mentally challenged folks out. Some of you aren't pro-Black, you're just hurt children that hate your skin tone and want to alienate people that happen to be lighter than you are. IT is a weakness, and shows your lack of depth as a Black person, and a person more aligned with white supremacy than Black identity.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:heh: please shut the fukk up. you don't know me from a can of paint. but since you insist:

13hhSaL.jpg

8u0t66y.jpg

even though i have no children, i understand that if i do have kids, they'll need a severe leg up in society. they wont start ground zero like most black people. so as much as you brag on your ivy league education and great career; where's your generational wealth?
fakkit what century do you think we in where 400k generational wealth? Telling the truth ain't bragging fakkit and when you find a post of mine saying i got "generational" wealth then you can call me out on it. Until then FOH and keep kicking bullshyt online while being mad at my "bragging"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fakkit what century do you think we in where 400k generational wealth? Telling the truth ain't bragging fakkit and when you find a post of mine saying i got "generational" wealth then you can call me out on it. Until then FOH and keep kicking bullshyt online while being mad at my "bragging"
i'm barely 30, it's a damn good amount of generational wealth for my age. especially when i'm not even including property. in what century is close to half a mil NOT generational wealth?