why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Only mixed people who are truly problack get a pass
Malcolm, Huey,Dubois and em

The rest I don't give a fukk about..they are not Black to me

We really need to adopt the UK system and stop calling mixed people Black

But the way u muthafukkas are quick to claim all these Zendayas and Wentworth Millers..i doubt that's gonna happen

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
The fukk I just say? :childplease: at quoting me just to say "nah".
Yet if you're an AA then there's somebody who looked like Steph Curry in your family tree. You're just a clown talking.
There is nobody who is as light as Curry in my family tree who isnt 50 pct white.

My family is darkskinned on both sides.

And one of that's nikka old aliases he had Curry as his avi...:mjlol:

Pretty sure I had Malcolm X as one of my old avis to

I dont hate lightskinned people. I can appreciate Curry's talent and Malcolm X's civil rights accomplishments.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
You don't know what you're talking. None of your links conflict with anything I've said. All the second link, the genome wide pattern one, says is that AAs are different to Africans because of admixture, which has no bearing on what I said about Africans being genetically similar. I already know African genetic patterns and it is what I have said. Africans in the same regions are genetically similar.

Obviously you didn't read the links, only the first few words. Here are a few snippets from what you were supposed to read:

First read this: Fixation index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then take a look at the quote below:

Nonetheless, we observed substantial variation in pairwise FST among sampled populations, suggesting genetic heterogeneity among the groups (Table 1). Differences in pairwise FST may reflect variation in effective population size or migration rates among the populations potentially attributable to isolation by distance or heterogeneity in geographical or cultural barriers to gene flow. For example, the Fulani appear to be genetically distinct from all other West African populations we sampled (average pairwise FST = 3.91%). Likewise, we found that the Bulala, Xhosa, and Mada populations consistently exhibited pairwise FST above 1% when compared with any other population, whereas the non-Bantu Niger-Kordofanian populations of the Igbo, Brong, and Yoruba exhibited little genetic differentiation from one another (average FST <0.4%). These results suggest that there are clear and discernible genetic differences among some of the West African populations, whereas others appear to be nearly indistinguishable even when comparing over 300,000 genetic markers.

And what I initially meant was because of Africans great genetic diversity, differences in genetic variation does arise as researchers have noted. And these variations from individual to individual can and have given rise to light skin and different facial features. Hell, look at the Fulani people of West Africa (as the research mentions).

Now :camby:

because I don't want to see another one of your dumbass posts. Or don't quote me. I don't have time for the intellectually challenged.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously you didn't read the links, only the first few words. Here are a few snippets from what you were supposed to read:

First read this: Fixation index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then take a look at the quote below:

And what I initially meant was because of Africans great genetic diversity, differences in genetic variation does arise as researchers have noted. And these variations from individual to individual can and have given rise to light skin and different facial features. Hell, look at the Fulani people of West Africa (as the research mentions).

Now :camby:

because I don't want to see another one of your dumbass posts. Or don't quote me. I don't have time for the intellectually challenged.

This is the relevant part of your post. Let's review it:
"For example, the Fulani appear to be genetically distinct from all other West African populations we sampled (average pairwise FST = 3.91%). Likewise, we found that the Bulala, Xhosa, and Mada populations consistently exhibited pairwise FST above 1% when compared with any other population, whereas the non-Bantu Niger-Kordofanian populations of the Igbo, Brong, and Yoruba exhibited little genetic differentiation from one another (average FST <0.4%)."
^
1."For example, the Fulani appear to be genetically distinct from all other West African populations we sampled (average pairwise FST = 3.91%)"

The above stipulates that Fulani are an outlier. This is because the Fulani are a huge variously mixed nomadic population that lives all across Africa and North Africa. By nature some Fulani are mixed race. This has no bearing on the average African in their region as the average African is not a nomadic Fulani who roams through Tunisia.

2. ". Likewise, we found that the Bulala, Xhosa, and Mada populations consistently exhibited pairwise FST above 1% when compared with any other population"

A man in Tuscany has about the same FST here when compared to a Swede, yet no one says Swedes and Italians are so different as to be considered different.

3. "Whereas the non-Bantu Niger-Kordofanian populations of the Igbo, Brong, and Yoruba exhibited little genetic differentiation from one another (average FST <0.4%)"
^
This is the population which compromises West Africa. They have little genetic differentiation from each other, precisely like I said.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I have no problem with considering light skins black but some of you go too far. Originalman was not light skin.
He wasn't "black" like AAs are either. Ignoring the fact that AAs are mixed and visibly distinguishable from pure black Africans exposes the fact that you purity politic "biracials ain't black" folk are full of shyt.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't "black" like AAs are either. Ignoring the fact that AAs are mixed and visibly distinguishable from pure black Africans exposes the fact that you purity politic "biracials ain't black" folk are full of shyt.

Luckily I'm not AA then. I'm Carribean black. And not all AAs are distinguishable from black Africans. I have seen AAs mistaken for African occasionally (happens to me too). And obviously biracial people are biracial.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
1. Because generally people who like lightskinned women like them simple because of their light skin and enhanced European features. I've seen coli dudes drool over 3/10's simply because they're lightskinned

2. Not all black is the same. Even though we identify as the same people, we're not ethnically the same and it reflects in our appearances. That's like saying a darkskinned native Mexican is the same as a Mexican who has 85 pct spainiard European DNA because they both identify as Mexican. Obviously, there are people who are 100 pct SSA and naturally light just like there are people who are 100 pct European and naturally swarthy looking but dont take the exceptions and try to make it the rule. It's disingenuous
Foh promoting that bullshyt. nikka stay pumping this color wars shyt because they insecure with their own complexion. Wish y'all types would off yourselves.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
This is the relevant part of your post. Let's review it:

The above stipulates that Fulani are an outlier. This is because the Fulani are a huge variously mixed nomadic population that lives all across Africa and North Africa. By nature some Fulani are mixed race. This has no bearing on the average African in their region as the average African is not a nomadic Fulani who roams through Tunisia.

A man in Tuscany has about the same FST here when compared to a Swede, yet no one says Swedes and Italians are so different as to be considered different.

This is the population which compromises West Africa. They have little genetic differentiation from each other, precisely like I said.

When did I ever say those African tribes were different? Point out that quotation for me. You are too damn dense to even have a discussion with, I figured that from the outset. Now, you're just embarrassing yourself with your inability to grasp simple concepts and simple sentences.

But as a life-saver, tell me what my original post meant. Then tell me what my follow up posts meant.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did I ever say those African tribes were different? Point out that quotation for me. You are too damn dense to even have a discussion with, I figured that from the outset. Now, you're just embarrassing yourself with your inability to grasp simple concepts and simple sentences.

But as a life-saver, tell me what my original post meant. Then tell me what my follow up posts meant.

Most Africans are don't have "great genetic diversity" like you said. The most genetically diverse they get is from a Tuscan to a Swede, and that's only for some select tribes. Most of the tribes in the regions tested showed "little genetic differentiation", as the study itself says.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Luckily I'm not AA then. I'm Carribean black. And not all AAs are distinguishable from black Africans. I have seen AAs mistaken for African occasionally (happens to me too). And obviously biracial people are biracial.
I don't know what you being Carribean has to do with anything. A lot of blacks in the Carribean are mixed too. Of course some AAs look just like pure black Africans, but a lot look slightly different due to admixture. Would you say that anyone who is visibly mixed doesn't qualify as black? Biracial is biracial and mixed is mixed. None of that excludes a person from being black.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what you being Carribean has to do with anything. A lot of blacks in the Carribean are mixed too. Of course some AAs look just like pure black Africans, but a lot look slightly different due to admixture. Would you say that anyone who is visibly mixed doesn't qualify as black? Biracial is biracial and mixed is mixed. None of that excludes a person from being black.

Yeah, not like you. Anyway this is irrelevant. Original man was not a light skin. That is no lie or misrepresentation. There is no scientific or logical consensus that the one drop rule is actually true. It is an American colloquial term from slavery; it doesn't hold any actual fact. You can't just twist the black race to suit your agenda. It is what it is like Asians are what they are.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
this type of dumbass logic is also why blacks have a hard time grasping the concept of passing down generational wealth.

i don't want to water down the black race in america until the majority of us look like this:

nndqU.jpg

if you have no love for your features, culture, or heritage; i could see why you wouldn't care about the longevity of your people. i'm just not like you dudes though. long after i'm gone, i would like to think everything blacks in america have been through wasn't for nothing.
so not systematic racism

not slavery

not, NOT being able to vote the whole time

not jim crow

not having .5% of america's wealth

not, NOT being educated in all forms, but especially financial matters

not jail

not broken homes

not poverty

but motherfukking letting too many half black and 75% and 25% black people in :dame:

that's why we don't have generational wealth yet y'all :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's why we don't have generational wealth yet y'all :mjlol:

re-read what i said:

this type of dumbass logic is also why blacks have a hard time grasping the concept of passing down generational wealth.

too many black folks are only interested in "the now" and their own well-being. everything said here:

Why would you care about the longevity of any race when you'll be dead and race doesn't matter in the after life only the light of one's soul

is the same exact reasoning many black folks use to avoid sacrificing now, for the betterment of the next generation. there's not enough forethought in the black community. same way nikkas think claiming any and everyone with a hint of afro features is a good idea.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
re-read what i said:

too many black folks are only interested in "the now" and their own well-being. everything said here:

is the same exact reasoning many black folks use to avoid sacrificing now, for the betterment of the next generation.
Where your generational wealth at fam? fukk you stupid nikkas keep saying this for when none of y'all kicking this have any generational wealth yourselves without doing/thinking like everybody else according to y'all. What is y'all point in using that phrase when y'all don't have it yourselves?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where your generational wealth at fam? fukk you stupid nikkas keep saying this for when none of y'all kicking this have any generational wealth yourselves without doing/thinking like everybody else according to y'all. What is y'all point in using that phrase when y'all don't have it yourselves?

If blacks don't start caring about the next generation, we'll never have generational wealth. Generational wealth means planning and investing in the next generation, not doing whatever the fukk you want and then complaining that, "We don't have anything". @marcuz is right. Cacs make discriminating and difficult decisions and PLAN FOR THE FUTURE. That's why cacs rule the planet. Many of you want to DO OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE EARTH'S RULING RACE DOES. THAT shyt MAKES NO SENSE!

Yall want to make peace and blah blah. That shyt doesn't work. Nuclear weapons, war, discriminative decisions, etc work.