why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Africans are the most genetically diverse group of people on the planet, so define "African" features? A light skinned person is still a Black person at the end of the day, genetically.

Lol, no. Africans are only genetically diverse when you include East Africans and North Africans, the latter of which is not even black but Berber. Black Africans in and of themselves are genetically similar. For example, there is damn near no genetic difference between Ghanaians and Nigerians.

There are light skinned native Africans. There's no specific shade of black skin tone. What constitutes a pure skinned black person?

Go find me an African tribal picture of these so-called light skin native Africans, please. No Khoisans. I have never seen a tribal African picture--not some glossed up bleach nonsense--of light skin African village people. They're always dark skin or close to it.

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
blacks are the only group that believes their counterpart isn't necessary for the proliferation of the race. :snoop:

Why would you care about the longevity of any race when you'll be dead and race doesn't matter in the after life only the light of one's soul

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would you care about the longevity of any race when you'll be dead and race doesn't matter in the after life only the light of one's soul

this type of dumbass logic is also why blacks have a hard time grasping the concept of passing down generational wealth.

i don't want to water down the black race in america until the majority of us look like this:

nndqU.jpg

if you have no love for your features, culture, or heritage; i could see why you wouldn't care about the longevity of your people. i'm just not like you dudes though. long after i'm gone, i would like to think everything blacks in america have been through wasn't for nothing.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason cacs scorn mixed people is to maintain their racial homogeneity and numbers. It has worked well for them.

Technically there is only one race since we all came from Africa

Wrong. All things on Earth--insects, crocodiles, wolves, humans, etc--are distantly related. That no more means we are all the same race than the fact humanity began in Africa. You know nothing.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no problem with considering light skins black but some of you go too far. Originalman was not light skin.

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
Why do black people have so many nikkas like this?

I've never heard any whites, arabs, asians, indian, jews on that "color dont matter, there's only one race, the human race.Peace, love and blessings" shyt :mjlol:

What are you talking white scientists have said there's one race

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do black people have so many nikkas like this?

I've never heard any whites, arabs, asians, indian, jews on that "color dont matter, there's only one race, the human race.Peace, love and blessings" shyt :mjlol:
cus they don't know what to do about white supremacy. they envision some idealistic world where everyone is beige and racism/tribalism no longer exist. shyt is sad, cus like you said, i don't see any of that kumbaya shyt coming from any other group.

also has alot to do with the fact that every other group is trying to maintain and defend what they're building. where as black folks are trying to procreate our way into their structures.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
I have no problem with considering light skins black but dark skin and light skin men are not on the same level like pure cacs are not on the same level as mongrels.
This essentially sums up how I feel without all the dozens of posts that I made

I have no issue with considering lightskinned people black politically/socially but nikkas trying to act like they're the exact same as us can kick rocks. My issues with lightskinned people isnt necessarily their fault as they cant control their appearance. I just think that their presence alone enforces white supremacy. They enable more c00ns and facilitate color issues simply by existing and being around the black community. It's a problem. It's far from our biggest problem but it's a problem nonetheless

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Being light skinned and having European ancestry are two completely different things.

Some black people simply don't trust white people or anything associated with whiteness.

Some black people view mixed race people as white agents and sympathizers.

Some black people don't know or trust the intentions of mixed race people..some have seen examples of mixed race people use their whiteness to try and succeed blacks.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Lol, no. Africans are only genetically diverse when you include East Africans and North Africans, the latter of which is not even black but Berber. Black Africans in and of themselves are genetically similar. For example, there is damn near no genetic difference between Ghanaians and Nigerians.

Don't be a confident idiot next time you quote me:

Educate yourself: Genetic diversity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Further educate yourself: Genome-wide patterns of population structure and admixture in West Africans and African Americans
And if you feel you want to learn some history, go here: The Genetic Structure and History of Africans and African Americans

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't be a confident idiot next time you quote me:

Educate yourself: Genetic diversity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Further educate yourself: Genome-wide patterns of population structure and admixture in West Africans and African Americans
And if you feel you want to learn some history, go here: The Genetic Structure and History of Africans and African Americans

You don't know what you're talking. None of your links conflict with anything I've said. All the second link, the genome wide pattern one, says is that AAs are different to Africans because of admixture, which has no bearing on what I said about Africans being genetically similar. I already know African genetic patterns and it is what I have said. Africans in the same regions are genetically similar.