why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
I left lsa to get away from this bullshyt.
Keep playing with this slippery slope if y'all want to.
I've seen where this leads -you can see it here with the poster that says no matter what your ethnicity is, if you're light skinned your'e not black-
There was a poster on lsa who said somalians aren't real blacks cause of European blood.
:snoop:-

But I suppose everybody loves the systems in place where mixed and light skinned are a separate designation, that's working out really well for brown and dark people :stopitslime:

Maybe this would work okay in some hypothetical imaginary "real darker" society
But here in america where we only account for 13% of the population? I can't think of any benefit but lots of downside.

I also want to know what's gonna be the standard? Paper bag or naw?

If the complexion obsessed weirdos saw my Black American family and how many light/dark combos we got going on and dark parent having light children or light parent have dark children while still be Black, their heads would fukking explode.

Actually, I do. I then try and prove people wrong in the real world

If you are mulatto looking, you're not a real black person in my opinion. Lightskinned people could say the same about us but their opinion doesnt matter. They only exist because of the generousity of darker skinned blacks

I'm a darkskinned black male. The absolute lightest tone I'm attracted to regardling black girls is Rihanna's light brownish. I never found Beyonce attractive. Never found Tinashe attracted. Never found Mariah or Alicia attractive.

Rihanna's father is mixed race. Beyonce isn't even that light skinned compared to other light skinned girls I've seen out of New Orleans/Louisiana.

At the end of they day, they are still Black regardless of complexion...My god...

Dont step out of the U.S. You will be shocked at how the real world is outside

I'm so sick n' tired of you weirdos on here always trying to preach about how the real world is where the lot of ya haven't even stop sucking your mama's titty...

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
I once read somewhere (Maybe it was on The Coli?) where someone said that Black folks are the only folks who treat light skin and dark skin as two different races.

I agree.

Also, where are y'all getting this idea that Whites were easily giddy into giving light skin blacks and biracials special privileges? The only way SOME light skin Blacks and biracials got special privileges was because some of them were able to pass and the ones who did decided to do so had to keep their Black heritage under wraps.

Once cacs found out you were Black or at least mixed with Black (no matter how small the percentage) they would turn on you and chuck your ass to the dogs.

Why do y'all think they had the one drop rule in the first place? The last thing they wanted was mystery Blacks swooping in on their genetics...

shyt, everybody knows Obama is of a mixed heritage but cacs still hate him with a passion and still see him as a n-word.

My god Jesus be a history book...

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
The U.S. Stole the black identity from us by including light skin in our race which causes self hate ls vs ds and dilutes us . Countries outside the United States didnt do this

Prior to the creation of America and the creation of the White race in the 1600s, there was no concept of Black or even White like we have today.

In our African days, everything was fukking tribal regardless if they look alike. shyt, that tribal mess still happens to this day.

All this race shyt was a creation of the White man. Why did he create it? For his own system of supremacy and what's so sad, so many of you still feed into it to this day.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
This is how the white man categorizes his race

europaeid-types.jpg

Google white subraces.

Some of y'all are going about this all wrong. At one point the Irish and the Italians weren't considered 'white'. But the white power structure realized it needed to be better aggregated. There is strength in numbers. White supremacist categorizes their race and accepts those who pass their test.

You need to look at the Black race the same, especially if we are to overcome White supremacy. There is the Black race, then there are Black subraces in that category. We are all Black but don't look alike I agree, but remember there is strength in numbers. Just Imagine what Africa could do if it were to put tribalism aside and worked toward unification. Africa could be a force to reckon with.

The White supremacist put the Nordic white at the forefront of their racial hierarchic system. We can do the same in regards to the Black race. Put the dark skin most desirable black subrace in the front and the rest are divided as subraces.

I have said it again and again on here...

White people have not and still do not always agree on what is truly White. Like you stated, they didn't even accept the Italians, Irish, Germans, Polish, or even Slavic people in general at one point. However, as these groups started to become more economic successful, then Whites started to claim them (Goes to show how much Whiteness is tied into economics).

With that said, even to this day, they always don't still agree. Check out them cac pride forums sometimes. They stay having debates if certain Euro groups should be accepted as White or not.

That's why I have always said this whole concept of race is just pure bullshyt that needs to die a quick death...

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
How do you explain Rastas with white baby mamas. Are Rastas not pro black?

Being pro black has nothing to do with the color of p*ssy and it's not making racist threads all day on the coli about cacs when you sitting at home in ya mamas house eating her food while she's at work

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Word... I'm a yellowish ass red nikka and my sister dark skin... I wish a motherfukker would question my blackness...

Breh, I have two nephews who are brothers. One is very dark and the other one is very light.

They have a very strong brotherly bond and love and I wouldn't change it for the world.

If some weirdo try to pull them apart on some colorism bullshyt or try to tell me they are worthless because of some colorism/complexion shyt....

I will fukking destroy a mother fukker...

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Alright, I'm gonna wrap it up:

Black women (regardless of complexion) are getting raped by cops.

Black men (regardless of complexion) are getting killed by cops.

The block continues to get hotter and hotter in the hood, regardless of complexion.

Donald Trump just might become President and become our nation's first fascist dictator to destroy us all, regardless of complexion.

There are looming threats of food stamps, unemployment, social security, and education funding be deeply slashed, regardless of complexion.

It's a very strong possibility we might end up in World War 3 very soon, regardless of complexion.

The gap between the rich and the poor is widening more and more everyday, regardless of complexion.

I could go on and on...

However, the only thing y'all weirdos want to be concerned about is complexion and act like it's the only thing destroying Black America.

shyt, I wish I could say that complexion differences was the only problem bothering Black America...

The cac got y'all eyes blinded by the light but y'all continue to sniff the shyt and claim it's pork ribs.

Y'all make me sick, the lot of you on here. Y'all really do. :beli:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Beyonce is in the same category as tinashe and Marian? You are obviously not AA

Leeches? Youl tolerate their presence? Again, What ethnicity are you claiming with this alias?

I'm sure blacks in other countries are acclimated to liteskined black people from the usa due to american media

Just stop:mindblown:

THIS. We are not going to put other blacks as "sub races" to gain unification. It's doesn't work for us, cause it's not for us. Whites are gonna be their own downfall for this sub race fukkery. We gotta create our own system that works for us. Not no stupid category nonsense within our group like we're plants.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
@31Flavors

How are you talking all that mess but you got an avi filled with a bunch of Asian girls who look nothing like you...

Or, do they? :patrice:
I have a heavy respect for Korean culture. I dont find the girls in my avi particularly attractive but I do enjoy their music
What the heck is mulatto looking? What is a biracial look? I don't know why people love to assume that mixed race has one particular look. Biracials have such a large phenotype diversity as well that one just can't say they have a particular look.

Sweet Jesus, the White man really messed folks up with his bullshyt racial classification system.

If you could pass for being half white, you're not black. Dont be coy here

I never said we couldnt align with lightskinned people for political reasons. I dont wish harm on lightskinned people. I simply go about my business and they do the same. We're just discussing semantics here

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have said it again and again on here...

White people have not and still do not always agree on what is truly White. Like you stated, they didn't even accept the Italians, Irish, Germans, Polish, or even Slavic people in general at one point. However, as these groups started to become more economic successful, then Whites started to claim them (Goes to show how much Whiteness is tied into economics).

With that said, even to this day, they always don't still agree. Check out them cac pride forums sometimes. They stay having debates if certain Euro groups should be accepted as White or not.

That's why I have always said this whole concept of race is just pure bullshyt that needs to die a quick death...

I'm not even sure if you're black but black race does exist. There are certain traits, abilities, etc which correlate with black race. Black race is based in fact for the same reason the NBA is mostly black.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But here in america where we only account for 13% of the population? I can't think of any benefit but lots of downside.

i wish i came across this thread earlier. what are all the benefits of accepting the one drop rule? cus just like you, i can't see any benefit, but i see tons of downsides.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
How do you explain Rastas with white baby mamas. Are Rastas not pro black?

Being pro black has nothing to do with the color of p*ssy and it's not making racist threads all day on the coli about cacs when you sitting at home in ya mamas house eating her food while she's at work
If you're a season ticket holder for the Dallas Cowboys, watch all their games, buy their merchandise, can you call yourself pro-Washington Redskins?