why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Iegit do not understand whats so wrong about black only being dark and brown skin
Thats not what "black" means it has ever meant. That's what is legit wrong with what you're saying.

Im not hating light skin people but to act like they are not admixed is ignoring the obvious.
You are hating tho. AAs are mixed and it's obvious, even the darker ones. People classified as brown skinned here in Amerikkka are considered lighter skinned in Africa. Are AAs not black? Are just the darker AAs black? What's the cut-off skin tone for being black?

Does excluding light skin people from our race while at the same time still being our allies hurt anyone ? It stops the whole ls vs ds debate and real blacks get to keep their identity without feeling like they are being represented by someone who does not look like them
:snoop: at thinking that people you exclude from your race will be your allies. You can't be dumb enough to really believe that. I wouldn't trust any light skinned person of African descent who denies that they're black. Those are the one's who refuse to align with other blacks because they're trying to get in where they fit in within the system of white supremacy. You sound silly.

If people want light skin kids thats fine but at the same time they need to realize just like taye diggs c00n azz does that they are not black
The irony is that you agree with Taye Diggs so you're just as much of a c00n as he is.
taye-diggs-son.jpg

^^^Yea right his son isn't black.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I don't see how that's hard to understand for some of these nikkas. I thought every black family was like that. A lot of people have siblings they're completely different shades than
Word... I'm a yellowish ass red nikka and my sister dark skin... I wish a motherfukker would question my blackness...

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
i have been saying this for the longest

Dark Skinned
tumblr_inline_njgq0goLX41sjh0qi.jpg

Light skinned

6e2b66a3745119d6ed6990d9ba8dcf64.jpg

Brown skinned

url.jpeg

Mixed

tumblr_lv15ptgbzc1qmzkuso1_500.jpg

Albino
Untitled.png

black women come in all shades, and they are all beautiful.

THIS! I'll smash/date/marry all of these chicks on command. I care about how attractive they look not the complexion. All of them look fine though

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Quadroon ,mulatto, octoroon were terms used for people of significant mixed raced ancestry aka light skin people

Who dont look like what most people consider an authentic black or white person

What exactly is authentic Black or White looking tho? @charmander is completely 100% Eritrean and light skin but according to your logic, he wouldn't be Black at all. On top of that, lets not ignore that White doesn't always equal Blonde hair and Blue eyed Nordic. Have some of y'all not seen some people from Italy, Greece, Romania, and even the Balkans even though they are racially White as well?

shyt, you got some Arabs from Syria and Lebanon that could easily blend in with what we call White. Heck, you even got some mixed race people who could easily pass for White (Never heard of passing?) or more Black.

The whole damn world is diverse but for some reason over here in the West, we have develop this idea that every ethnicity is suppose to look one particular way only and when someone or somebody's from that ethnicity looks a little different (even tho they are 100% of that ethnicity) we are quick to dictate to them how they should and shouldn't define themselves as if we know their culture better.

If you are mulatto looking, you're not black. I dont care what your actual ethnic background is. Thats just my opinion.

What the heck is mulatto looking? What is a biracial look? I don't know why people love to assume that mixed race has one particular look. Biracials have such a large phenotype diversity as well that one just can't say they have a particular look.

Sweet Jesus, the White man really messed folks up with his bullshyt racial classification system.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Whites don't give a fukk about that complexion shyt in 2015 :heh:

They wouldn't treat Ben Carson any different than they do Obama. Of course it mattered on the plantation cuz a lot of times the light skinned folks were the master's offspring

You trying to tell me that a nikka like me whose parents are black, all four grandparents were black, and all 8 great grandparents were aint black cuz I aint dark skinned? That's idiotic considering some of my grandparents were dark skinned. I can trace my roots on both sides right back to slavery in MD on both sides. In fact my great grand parents on my pops side were both the children on former slaves.

THIS. Just close this damn thread. Op is s Cac that trolled everyone. that like s pale skin Nordic north European saying that s dark skin south European Italian that they are not white when both are fukking White. Y'all retarted.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Some of ya'll think every 10 shades of Black should be a separate race. That's the white man's thinking. I understand not considering biracial Black but anything else is ridiculous. Some of ya'll would have mocked Malcolm X if you were in his era.

I remember that thread a while back that showed Muhammad Ali's very White looking bi-racial grandson and how dudes in that thread were losing their shyt about Muhammad's bloodline being diluted/whitewashed...

The irony in all of that is that Muhammad's line was already diluted/whitewashed...

Muhammad was born to a woman of very recent (not distant) mixed ancestry...

I really do wonder about these dudes and their ways of thinking...

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
So called black families are very admixed and diluted but they still call them black so complexions can be random.

I for one tend to change this and will purify my bloodline from the damages of rape and slavery

My.freaking.god.

Some of you sound like the second coming of Hitler...

Genetics are Genetics. I don't care how much you try to "purify" your bloodline, them genetics that came before you are still going to be there in your children and grandchildren.

On top of that, what are you going to do? Track the family tree going back 25 generations and do a genetic test on a potential mate? If you find one distant ancestor who happens to be out of place, you're going to drop that mate even though they could be the best mate for you?

Purify your bloodline...That shyt is so cringeworthy...

Blood is fukking blood and it only comes in certain types: A, B, AB, and O with the various positive/negative types that all humans share.

I declare to the high heavens that some of you all are sick in the head...