why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
So how would you rather have it? Cuz in a place like South Africa or Brazil the darker your skin the lower your social standing. Those countries operate damn near like caste systems when it comes to race. That's part of their culture. The only people hear who like to divide us based on complexion are us. A white supremacist doesn't give a fukk about complexion. That's the old slave masters strategy of divide and conquer that we still place on ourselves which is sad. No matter the complexion we were all counted as 3/5 of a man which means our struggle is all essentially the same. Our experience in the U.S. is unique to any other country.

It's no better in the U.S. dark skin is still beneath everyone else . Im not saying light skin people cant be our allies they just not black they can be down for the cause .

It's been proven time and again thats whites do favor light skin people because they are a buffer people between blacks and whites

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Beyonce is in the same category as tinashe and Marian? You are obviously not AA

Leeches? Youl tolerate their presence? Again, What ethnicity are you claiming with this alias?

I'm sure blacks in other countries are acclimated to liteskined black people from the usa due to american media

Just stop:mindblown:
I don't know what you're getting hot under the collar for

You probably have guys lining up to date you purely because you're lightskinned. You're fine with that special treatment but when people outcast you, that's different doe right? You don't like that special treatment

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It's no better in the U.S. dark skin is still beneath everyone else . Im not saying light skin people cant be our allies they just not black they can be down for the cause .

It's been proven time and again thats whites do favor light skin people because they are a buffer people between blacks and whites
Whites don't give a fukk about that complexion shyt in 2015 :heh:

They wouldn't treat Ben Carson any different than they do Obama. Of course it mattered on the plantation cuz a lot of times the light skinned folks were the master's offspring

You trying to tell me that a nikka like me whose parents are black, all four grandparents were black, and all 8 great grandparents were aint black cuz I aint dark skinned? That's idiotic considering some of my grandparents were dark skinned. I can trace my roots on both sides right back to slavery in MD on both sides. In fact my great grand parents on my pops side were both the children on former slaves.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The bigger question is why would you give a shyt about what these pseudo intellectual fagots think about who you date. shyt I love them red bones. Aint nobody paying my bills but me. I aint trying to please nobody. Oh you sellout cuz you date white girls. Then If you don't date white girls and you get with a light skinned broad you just want a taste of Massa. :camby: No win situation that I'm not going to indulge in. Everybody got preferences.

Last edited:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:mjlol:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
The bigger question is why would you give a shyt about what these pseudo intellectual fagots think about who you date. shyt I love them red bones. Aint nobody paying my bills but me. I aint trying to please nobody. Oh you sellout cuz you date white girls. Then If you don't date white girls and you get with a light skinned broad you just want a taste of Massa. :camby: No win situation that I'm going to indulge in. Everybody got preferences.
You have the right to drool over any women you want and the public has the right to judge you for it

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
I'm a darkskinned black male. The absolute lightest tone I'm attracted to regardling black girls is Rihanna's light brownish. I never found Beyonce attractive. Never found Tinashe attracted. Never found Mariah or Alicia attractive.

1429325767099643284.jpg
And Rihanna is the one with immediate family that's white.[/QUOTE]

Gravity

Banned
Daps

White's also favor c00n dark skinned blacks who throw other blacks under the bus and perpetuate division within the black community.

Express

All Star
Daps
Check out these full blooded Africans

156056d1440046969-khoisan-tribes-southern-africa-carry-eurasian-tumblr_mbu9khyekb1roafx4o1_500.jpg
and if you just click the first picture it says
"khoisan tribes southern africa carry eurasian DNA
Interesting article in addition Neanderthal DNA has also been found in the Yoruba due to back migration estimated to have occurred 3,000 YBP.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/afri...hern-africa-carry-eurasian.html#ixzz3u8WIcwOl

Its kinda common sense that lighter skinned black people have mixed heritage not tryna be divisive at all but the ignoring of facts just to be politically correct irks me.
We can never have a real conversation about race because of "context".
but its just better we all be cool with each other rather than argue

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
As I said earlier in the thread, it's about appearance not your ethnic background. Rihanna isnt mulatto looking. And she doesnt have a white parent, she has a white grandparent but she's brownskinned so I consider her black despite her heritage
rihanna-and-prada-spring-2011-espadrille-wingtip-oxfords-profile.jpg

Are you having trouble coming to grips with the fact you find a dreaded light-skinneded-dededed attractive?

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
they also think you are color struck when you date somebody light skinned and you are dark. but you actually love them.

they probably think this sister is color struck just because she is with a very light skinned man :francis::francis:

black-love-relationships-celibate-singles-black-the-real-miss-drea-daily0600.jpg

and people love saying that Steph and Ayesha Curry's relationship isn't Black Love :francis::francis:

Stephen-family-062615.jpg

fukk team light skinned vs dark skinned

we team melanin out here :mjcry::mjcry:
the contrast between my skintone and a dark women :noah: :ohlawd:

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
White's also favor c00n dark skinned blacks who throw other blacks under the bus and perpetuate division within the black community.

Iegit do not understand whats so wrong about black only being dark and brown skin

Im not hating light skin people but to act like they are not admixed is ignoring the obvious.

Does excluding light skin people from our race while at the same time still being our allies hurt anyone ? It stops the whole ls vs ds debate and real blacks get to keep their identity without feeling like they are being represented by someone who does not look like them

If people want light skin kids thats fine but at the same time they need to realize just like taye diggs c00n azz does that they are not black