why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

Daps
Reppin
X
500px-You-Guys-Are-Still-Here-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Why should we give a fukk about how race is viewed outside the U.S. tho? Unless you plan to move to another country what goes on in that country is irrelevant

The U.S. Stole the black identity from us by including light skin in our race which causes self hate ls vs ds and dilutes us . Countries outside the United States didnt do this

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The U.S. Stole the black identity from us by including light skin in our race which causes self hate ls vs ds and dilutes us . Countries outside the United States didnt do this
So how would you rather have it? Cuz in a place like South Africa or Brazil the darker your skin the lower your social standing. Those countries operate damn near like caste systems when it comes to race. That's part of their culture. The only people hear who like to divide us based on complexion are us. A white supremacist doesn't give a fukk about complexion. That's the old slave masters strategy of divide and conquer that we still place on ourselves which is sad. No matter the complexion we were all counted as 3/5 of a man which means our struggle is all essentially the same. Our experience in the U.S. is unique to any other country.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
This is how the white man categorizes his race

europaeid-types.jpg

Google white subraces.

Some of y'all are going about this all wrong. At one point the Irish and the Italians weren't considered 'white'. But the white power structure realized it needed to be better aggregated. There is strength in numbers. White supremacist categorizes their race and accepts those who pass their test.

You need to look at the Black race the same, especially if we are to overcome White supremacy. There is the Black race, then there are Black subraces in that category. We are all Black but don't look alike I agree, but remember there is strength in numbers. Just Imagine what Africa could do if it were to put tribalism aside and worked toward unification. Africa could be a force to reckon with.

The White supremacist put the Nordic white at the forefront of their racial hierarchic system. We can do the same in regards to the Black race. Put the dark skin most desirable black subrace in the front and the rest are divided as subraces.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Nah. But she not that dark tho
The fukk I just say? :childplease: at quoting me just to say "nah".
Actually, it's not

People are the most unified when they're as homogenous (culturally and appearance wise) as possible. Obviously, we were ethnically heterogenous when we stepped off the boats from Africa but it's been proven that people are the most unified when they can relate to people who they are unifying with. I cant relate to someone who looks like Steph Curry.
Yet if you're an AA then there's somebody who looked like Steph Curry in your family tree. You're just a clown talking.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
they also think you are color struck when you date somebody light skinned and you are dark. but you actually love them.

they probably think this sister is color struck just because she is with a very light skinned man :francis::francis:

black-love-relationships-celibate-singles-black-the-real-miss-drea-daily0600.jpg

and people love saying that Steph and Ayesha Curry's relationship isn't Black Love :francis::francis:

Stephen-family-062615.jpg

fukk team light skinned vs dark skinned

we team melanin out here :mjcry::mjcry:

Pretty much This.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Actually, I do. I then try and prove people wrong in the real world

If you are mulatto looking, you're not a real black person in my opinion. Lightskinned people could say the same about us but their opinion doesnt matter. They only exist because of the generousity of darker skinned blacks

I'm a darkskinned black male. The absolute lightest tone I'm attracted to regardling black girls is Rihanna's light brownish. I never found Beyonce attractive. Never found Tinashe attracted. Never found Mariah or Alicia attractive.
Beyonce is in the same category as tinashe and Marian? You are obviously not AA

In reality, Lightskinned people exist. They're going to continue to latch onto us like leeches. It is what it is. I dont associate with lightskinned people and I go out of my way to ignore them in social contexes. They dont have the same right to be in the black community or any black society as someone who isnt mulatto looking but I'll tolerate their presence whenever we come together for political reasons
Leeches? Youl tolerate their presence? Again, What ethnicity are you claiming with this alias?

Dont step out of the U.S. You will be shocked at how the real world is outside
I'm sure blacks in other countries are acclimated to liteskined black people from the usa due to american media

This is how the white man categorizes his race

europaeid-types.jpg

Google white subraces.

Some of y'all are going about this all wrong. At one point the Irish and the Italians weren't considered 'white'. But the white power structure realized it needed to be better aggregated. There is strength in numbers. White supremacist categorizes their race and accepts those who pass their test.

You need to look at the Black race the same, especially if we are to overcome White supremacy. There is the Black race, then there are Black subraces in that category. We are all Black but don't look alike I agree, but remember there is strength in numbers. Just Imagine what Africa could do if it were to put tribalism aside and worked toward unification. Africa could be a force to reckon with.

The White supremacist put the Nordic white at the forefront of their racial hierarchic system. We can do the same in regards to the Black race. Put the dark skin most desirable black subrace in the front and the rest are divided as subraces.
Just stop:mindblown: