Why do old heads hate on Lil B / RiFF RaFF?

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Lil b> riff raff

Lil b's beat selection is top notch, i'll give him that

Thats about it though

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
you seem to be forcing your agenda on everyone at this point trying to prove that lil b and riff raff should have universal acceptance, that isnt going to happen, they have their niche fanbases, every one of your threads has been "WHY DO PEOPLE NOT LIKE THIS" "WHY DO HIP HOP HEADS NOT LIKE WHATS POPULAR" etc. you cant expect people to conform to something they clearly dont relate to, what do you want people to say? people from different generations relate to different things.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
people usually gravitate and listen to artist they can relate too... or artist they want to be like in their everyday lifes

what does this say about riff raff fans?

just sayin

Vancouver Baller

Canuck 4 LIFFFFFFFFFFFE!
Daps
Reppin
VA
riff raff is a gimmick rapper plain and simple. a year from now no one will be talking about him.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Hip Hop Elitist can all die..... Riff Raff prays to basedgod.... fukk that hillbilly... Why do you think he has a song called "Lil B"? The entire rap game uses Ric Flair "Woooop" adlibs now... The entire rap game dressing like Skateboarders... nikka Lil B was dressing like a skateboarder back in 06' while rap nikkas were still wearing "Rock & Roll" Skulls, chains... Dude is ahead of the game like it or not... What will they take from Lil B next...

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Hip Hop Elitist can all die..... Riff Raff prays to basedgod.... fukk that hillbilly... Why do you think he has a song called "Lil B"? The entire rap game uses Ric Flair "Woooop" adlibs now... The entire rap game dressing like Skateboarders... nikka Lil B was dressing like a skateboarder back in 06' while rap nikkas were still wearing "Rock & Roll" Skulls, chains... Dude is ahead of the game like it or not... What will they take from Lil B next...

Lil B The BasedGod - Call Me Black Ken - YouTube

if hes so innovative etc.. why hasnt he blew up?

you would think with the acceptance of the homo-ness in the industry

he would be on top of the world

he has a strong homo-sexual fan-base but i guess you need normal people to feel you too to be taken serious :skip:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
old heads hate on shyt that comes out every 10yrs

hated when it started in the 80s

they hated where it went in the 90s

hated the no limit n cash money..southern takeover in 2000

new generation come in hustle with the youtube/worldstar twitter hustle 10yrs later..they hate on it..

u dont like the shyt..move the fukk on n like what u wanna like..them nikkas entertaining... 30yrs n nikkas aint figure out their fav mc is a musical actor

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm an older head and I think they're entertaining. I don't take them too serious though

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see your :troll: game, but OP is spot on about oldheads on hip-hop, especially online.

There's just gotta be something wrong with EVERY new artist. Hip Hop is dead. :sadbron: And the 90s were so much better. :to:

:old: nikkas and these same tired ass complaints

Our lyrical rappers are lame. :old:
Our gangsta rappers are dumb.:old:
Our game spitters can't rap.:old:
So and so is fake.:old:
___ is just the new ___:old:
He won't last 5 years:old:

Whine whine whine, bytch bytch bytch.

Then call them out for worshiping horribly non-lyrical acts like Run DMC, or Vanilla Ice outselling Nas or Shaq going plat there's just a myriad of half assed excuses.