Why do old heads hate on Lil B / RiFF RaFF?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Lil B and Riff Raff is just somehting u listen to if you dont feel like doing any rational or intellectual thinking. nikkas always talk about how "positive" Lil B is but I remember seeing this nikka with guns dancing around in his video talking mad bullshyt about nothing. This nikka used the strongest form of hypnotism on people and they fell right for it. He called himself a god and people believed it. This further proves that if you keep calling yourself something people will ultimately believe it as truth.
So you actually think that people that say thank you based god and praise his music actually think this lil nikka is god?:comeon:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Im 30 years old and i clearly remember what in my opinion can be classified as 'comedy rap'. Nore , old dirty b*stard just to name a few from 10 years ago was straight jokes status therefore i didnt take rhose cats seriously the same way i dont take lil b and riff raff seriously.

Hiphop music has a place for everyone

Daps
So you actually think that people that say thank you based god and praise his music actually think this lil nikka is god?:comeon:

Yea they do. They used to think of it as a joke but people seriously think Lil B is good. Theres always som truth behind every joke and the more its repeated the more the truth is revealed.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: I knew you was a weirdo ass bull when I first seen you post, but now you got me about to take your internet privileges away.:rudy: You think a grown ass man that got put to sleep on camera is god?:snoop: You need some better role models in your life to stop you from doing this to yourself:beli:. Cut it out yo:stopitslime:

Ok, I'm gunna go tell the ocean that Based God is the best out. Can some of you work on telling the Earth that He's the best now. We need a few other people to inform the trees that he's here now. Now, we are all going to have to work together to tell the world that Lil B is Based now. Let's get to it!

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
i'm pretty sure Riff Raff is older than me. But I don't hate them, I just don't take them seriously. Maybe that's a bigger diss.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
older heads don't seem to realize how pathetic they are in trying to force their tastes and opinions on the younger generation....its an act of desperation to keep their childhood rap heroes relevant in the eyes of a changing HIP-HOP demographic.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
it's unfortunate if you don't enjoy Lil B's music. he embraces every level of himself no matter how extreme. if he wishes to be angry, it's sad, but he will. however, Based God is a positive person for this reason. and regardless, he loves you either way just for being alive.

Last edited by a moderator: