Why do old heads hate on Lil B / RiFF RaFF?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pretty simple reason. And Ill state it all here despite what those old scorned chaffed buttboys think and no matter how hard theyll try to derail the thread.

So reason is

YOU ARE fukkING OLD - its evident that old people cant stand youth. as their body cells deplete life energy daily, as they rot faster and faster, as theyre dikk goes up slower than it used to and that fat gut expands like a hot baloon while hairline recedes, the old heads cant understand thats NORMAL - its called life, and it happens to everyone.

What they fail to realize is that the world will continue to spin without them, so no matter what kind of music theyve put out, eventually it will fade away, not because its wack, but because its time to YOUTH to PRODUCE THEIR OWN MEMORIES.

So all those sour ass bitter grimey grumpy chaffed but gatekeepers are tryin to do is DENY the youth of their own YOUTH.

Which is SICK.

Hey kid, youre having fun? Youre listening to RiFF Raff? What is that, Drake? Oh thats Starships? WHAT? COME AND LET ME LECTURE YOU ABOUT HOW WE USED TO DO IT.

:beli::beli::beli:

:old: ass dumb ass evil motherfukkers, I hope you burn in hell with your passive agressive ways of imposing things like MUSICAL PREFERENCES on others.

You fukks. Thats why hip-hops sick, because of malicious degenerates like you.

And the kids today are using the best word to describe your asses - HATERS. Thats what you are, in a nutshell.

Hip-hop being about spredin unity and all that shyt? Naw, stop lyin. Its about fulfilling your old egos. Old ass bums.

fukk you all.

You need to channel some of this youthful enthusiasm and passion into something better than dikk riding terrible rappers. It's like....god damn. You've made this same thread like 5-6x....if you're really young, go be young, have fun, and stop cheer leading people that have no idea you exist.

Fred.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
threadstarter sounds like hes actually about to cry, or was already crying while typing this silly shyt. bytchmade!

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
just when someone like an old school rapper, went so hard to get Hip-Hop taken serious or be about more than what it appears to be on the surface then to have it turned into a joke would piss old heads off.

:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

people like you disgust me.

Why would I care for a certain rapper who spent his whole life making a perfect nitty gritty song in 1992?

I hope he did it for his love of art, and his fans. The fukk does he have any business commentin on Souljaboy?

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
old heads should be pretentious

your taste in music is awful and theirs isn't.