Why do old heads hate on Lil B / RiFF RaFF?

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Its amazing how hypocritical and close minded you elitist gatekeepers are.

Pathetic, you dumbfukks are str8 pathetic.

So let me get this skrait...let me just try......so, allegedly, Lil B and Riff Raff are jokes, rite? Am I gettin it rite so far?

Riff Raff, Lil B, Dirt Nasty, all those "meme rappers" are a joke. We good so far? OK.

But, 40 year old twats rappin 20+ years about

a) money / material shyt
b) cars / real estate
c) bottles / clubs
d) guns / bullets
e) t*ts / asses
f) sellin / blowin on drugs

or

a) actin grimey, musty & broke (underground cred yo)
b) pretendin to be educated rappin bout shyt like Orion belts (underground cred yo)
c) pretending to be wanted by the federalies at one point in life (im real as fukk yo)

Music videos with sports cars, hoes and slo mo club hoppin (for the first bracket) or some musty VHS quality (on purpose, we so ironic we dont fukk with new technologies yo, its all conspiracy bro) in subway with southpole 20 lbs jackets during the winter time (thats that frost smoke comin from my nose and mouf addin to the realness yo) ver, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...

That serious rap music huh?

Hahahhahahahahaha. You fukkin morons, its more than evident that yall got got by the WHITEY a long time ago, hahahaha.

Dumb fukks.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So let me get this skrait...let me just try......so, allegedly, Lil B and Riff Raff are jokes, rite? Am I gettin it rite so far?

Riff Raff, Lil B, Dirt Nasty, all those "meme rappers" are a joke. We good so far? OK.

a) money / material shyt
b) cars / real estate
c) bottles / clubs
d) guns / bullets
e) t*ts / asses

or

b) pretendin to be educated rappin bout shyt like Orion belts (underground cred yo)
c) pretending to be wanted by the federalies at one point in life (im real as fukk yo)

Music videos with sports cars, hoes and slo mo club hoppin (for the first bracket) or some musty VHS quality (on purpose, we so ironic we dont fukk with new technologies yo, its all conspiracy bro) in subway with southpole 20 lbs jackets during the winter time (thats that frost smoke comin from my nose and mouf addin to the realness yo) ver, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...

Hahahhahahahahaha. You fukkin morons, its more than evident that yall got got by the WHITEY a long time ago, hahahaha.

Dumb fukks.
Aye man you love u some Riff Raff right.You'll love this shyt.Right up your alley.You're welcome,"bro".

actually this nikka nicer than mr.raff :lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

a) money / material shyt
b) cars / real estate
c) bottles / clubs
d) guns / bullets
e) t*ts / asses

or

Dumb fukks.

are you riff raff :ohhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That makes you and old head. Old aint defined. You can live 10 years, or 100 years. Old is relative, its how you act.

You act old.

Go stick that old ass hip-hop up your elitist pretentious ass.

worst comment ive ever read.

not respecting "hoes on my dikk cuz i look like jesus" doesnt make me old

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps

a) money / material shyt
b) cars / real estate
c) bottles / clubs
d) guns / bullets
e) t*ts / asses

or

Dumb fukks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
cuz "old heads" dont c/s faggits... nothing more or less

how u guna call ur album "im gay".... esp when u say u aint... fukk Lil B.. and i dont know what a riff raff is...sry

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
i gained some respect for Riff Raff when it became clear he was trolling. I still don't think his music is dope though. i don't like beats like the ones the poster provided in the first clip. too basic/generic.

bird on a wire is dope.

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps

a) money / material shyt
b) cars / real estate
c) bottles / clubs
d) guns / bullets
e) t*ts / asses

or

Dumb fukks.

im guessing you a whiteboy that started off with that emo pop-rock and got bullied too many times by your local G-Unit wiggaz so you wuz about to slit your wrists wit a guitar pick in the Hot Topic dressing room but then Asher Roth came blastin over the loudspeaker and you had a revelation

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps

That fool probably as old as your parents bruh. Sh1t, he definitely using the rap game to push his actin' agenda, even he'll tell you that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Lil B makes music i can :lawd: to, :cook: and :eat: to, and :stylin: :dj2: to. Thank You Based God. i respect everybody's opinion however. that's the beauty of music. respect. you're all awesome.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
People who explain why they like rappers who aren't
Good at rapping are hilarious

Like 80% of posts on why he/they suck have been in that lane

OP must be retarded, bcuz instead of becoming cognizant of that, his posts have been:

THEY ARE ALL OLD HATERS
THEY ARE ALL ELITIST GATE KEEPERS TRYING TO TELL US WHAT IS GOOD

also, for good measure blame cacs/white people.

If I could one star neg rep this thread 50 times I would

I really don't care if anyone likes Lil B or Riff Raff, they got their own taste

why is this dude all upset over people not liking the same stuff as him though? Looking suspect.