Why do Most "Men" on the Coli think women benefit from divorce??

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
By the time divorce is on the table, the woman has tried everything to no avail. Women are the relationship workers by nature. When the relationship worker gives up and files for divorce, that means the man had checked out long ago. I'm not reading the rest of this thread to see if anyone has already said this. :yeshrug:

Thats a load of crap cuz i went thru it with opposite route. I can give u maybe woman do try harder but there are men out there like me WHO TRY THERE HARDEST TO MAKE IT WORK AND GET shytTED ON FOR NO DAMN REASON.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats a load of crap cuz i went thru it with opposite route. I can give u maybe woman do try harder but there are men out there like me WHO TRY THERE HARDEST TO MAKE IT WORK AND GET shytTED ON FOR NO DAMN REASON.

To say either is a generalization.

Point is, historically speaking, women lose less in divorce than men, period.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:wtf:

Why would we do that? In what world is some celebrity paying 20k monthly in child support going to be applicable to our lives?

I'm talking from dudes I know. Established career dudes, who have had their financial stability rocked by shytty divorce laws.

I do not know a single female who has "lost" in a divorce. Not one.

Do you know a single female that has benefited from divorce?

Did people you know have kids? Because when you factor them in they distort this entire topic.

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet

This is what generally happens. Women tend to be more concerned about the marriage. It's not my opinion, but an overall agreed notion by all those therapists and counselors putting this stuff out there.

Sorry you went through your situation. :hug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This is what generally happens. Women tend to be more concerned about the marriage. It's not my opinion, but an overall agreed notion by all those therapists and counselors putting this stuff out there.

Sorry you went through your situation. :hug:

its coo its the past and your notion tends to be true from what ive seen and heard also

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:snoop: it's funny how dudes who disagree with op just have insults and nonsense to say instead of factual information or intelegent conversation to back their basless claims. There have been statistics posted plus testimonials from divorced men supporting op's position, but dudes keep runnin in talking the same shyt. Women benifiting from divorce is a myth. Divorce is fukked up for ALL parties involved including the kids.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know a single female that has benefited from divorce?

Did people you know have kids? Because when you factor them in they distort this entire topic.

It would depend on how you categorize "benefit". I know a handful of women who got divorced, got alimony, got the house, then used the financial "hardship" of divorce to qualify for a loan modification. That sounds like a pretty nice set of benefits to me. Would you disagree?

Edit: And actually, yes I do know of one particular female who benefited from divorce.

My friend, now an NBA player, told me that his mom used to sneak around with Bo Jackson. This is corroborated by stories told to me by my father, who's friend (my friend's father) found him in the POOL with the man. He divorced her about a year later, and ended up paying a significant amount (I don't recall how much, but he was a doctor making around a mill a year) in alimony. She was bad as hell, got to fukk Bo Jackson, kept the house, and got alimony. This was a while ago when he and his brother were still under 18, and I'm not sure what the child support arrangement was, but my dad's friend was distraught like a motherfukker at having to pay his whoring wife after the fact.

So, to answer your question, yes.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
It would depend on how you categorize "benefit". I know a handful of women who got divorced, got alimony, got the house, then used the financial "hardship" of divorce to qualify for a loan modification. That sounds like a pretty nice set of benefits to me. Would you disagree?

Edit: And actually, yes I do know of one particular female who benefited from divorce.

My friend, now an NBA player, told me that his mom used to sneak around with Bo Jackson. This is corroborated by stories told to me by my father, who's friend (my friend's father) found him in the POOL with the man. He divorced her about a year later, and ended up paying a significant amount (I don't recall how much, but he was a doctor making around a mill a year) in alimony. She was bad as hell, got to fukk Bo Jackson, kept the house, and got alimony. This was a while ago when he and his brother were still under 18, and I'm not sure what the child support arrangement was, but my dad's friend was distraught like a motherfukker at having to pay his whoring wife after the fact.

By 'benefit' he means..the woman has to be doing better financially after being divorced than back when she was married

If she makes 60k a year and her husband was making 90k a year..thats a combined income of 150k
After the divorce she stuck with 60k plus child support and alimony..somewhere around 80k a year if she lucky..

He considers this a loss..

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol getting stuck with a house you can't afford to the point you qualify for loan modification doesnt sound like a "win" to me.

Rich men that have wives without income will pay alimony 9/10.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis

:rudy: whos that.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol getting stuck with a house you can't afford to the point you qualify for loan modification doesnt sound like a "win" to me.

Rich men that have wives without income will pay alimony 9/10.

One of the chicks ended up selling the house a year later, so in the end it wasn't really a win. However, it should be noted that this chick dipped into her 401(k) to go on a vacation and get plastic surgery after the divorce, so really, long term equity in real-estate wasn't on her mind.

However, if you're going to objectively tell me that getting all the previously shared equity in a home that you've already qualified for, plus a modification after the fact, isn't a win, then I'm going to call you young or not that smart.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the chicks ended up selling the house a year later, so in the end it wasn't really a win. However, it should be noted that this chick dipped into her 401(k) to go on a vacation and get plastic surgery after the divorce, so really, long term equity in real-estate wasn't on her mind.

However, if you're going to objectively tell me that getting all the previously shared equity in a home that you've already qualified for, plus a modification after the fact, isn't a win, then I'm going to call you young or not that smart.

I don't have the numbers to call it a win. The house could have lost value. My neighbor and his wife divorced, he got the house, didn't want it so he sold it. Short sale like a bytch. But overall I wouldn't call receiving something with a payment a win. Now if the house was paid for that would be another story.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have the numbers to call it a win. The house could have lost value. My neighbor and his wife divorced, he got the house, didn't want it so he sold it. Short sale like a bytch. But overall I wouldn't call receiving something with a payment a win. Now if the house was paid for that would be another story.

Yea I don't know what the equity situation was like, but either way she...

1. Didn't have to move out of something she'd been paying on for x # of years
2. Didn't lose her (if any) equity in the property and can turn it into a rental

Those are both wins that he didn't get my man.