Why do Most "Men" on the Coli think women benefit from divorce??

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The logic that all men have shyt to give...

She wants half? She'll get 12 skittles, half a can of whey, and a half of a dubbed tape of the 2000 dunk contest:umad:

The one when Vince Carter shut that bytch all the way down?

VCOver.gif

Nah! I'll let her have the full skittles pack but she aint gettin half of that tape though.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Im talking everyday walk of life women.

This is always brought up in marriage threads.

"Im not letting a woman walk away with my shyt"

"Im not giving a woman half"

What logic are you guys using?

because in most situations she gets half...50%...

half the bank account
half the home
half the time spent with kids
etc

if the marriage is a good deal, then there will be no worries...

it takes two to make the marriage work

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some benefit, some don't.

going from dual income to single income is not a benefit. but if you're subtracting the man's income, you also gotta subtract the expense. and also include child support where it applies.

i think women don't benefit as much as people think but a little more than what the TS is implying.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this thread is laughable on all accounts

women are not crying out for family law reform, men are not initiating divorces 80% of the time

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
This nikka is dumb.

First off, your definition of benefiting from divorce is if the wife makes more money than the couple's combined income when together, which is a shytty and illogical way of determining if she "benefits". If the woman leaves the relationship with more than she came in with, she has benefited from the divorce - plain and simple.

And in situations where the man is seriously crippled financially from divorce, and the woman eats off his misfortune, how can you say the woman doesn't benefit? She is richer than she was before they got together so how did she not benefit?

Also, this assumes that incomes are being split evenly during the marriage, which is rare from what I've seen.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:snoop: it's funny how dudes who disagree with op just have insults and nonsense to say instead of factual information or intelegent conversation to back their basless claims. There have been statistics posted plus testimonials from divorced men supporting op's position, but dudes keep runnin in talking the same shyt. Women benifiting from divorce is a myth. Divorce is fukked up for ALL parties involved including the kids.

:krs::russ::lawd:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i'm married, and i'm normally w you when you make these threads to discredit the anti-marriage crusaders on this board (and the old board). but you're using the word benefit in an extremely obscure way to get a point across. i get what you're trying to say but you're going a very poorly worded way about it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i'm married, and i'm normally w you when you make these threads to discredit the anti-marriage crusaders on this board (and the old board). but you're using the word benefit in an extremely obscure way to get a point across. i get what you're trying to say but you're going a very poorly worded way about it.

Oh I agree, I thought this way would be more effective for the coli.

The financial consequence of divorce have an effect on the husband as well as the wife.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this would be moot if guys would stop dating below their own means. If you go into a marriage with half, you wouldn't lose anything by leaving with half.

The problem is a lot of men put on the cape by being the main provider for the family unit, with a woman who makes significantly less or doesn't even work at all. So when the family unit breaks up, the woman has spent X amount of years supporting the man and raising his kids instead of developing her own career. That's seen as a loss.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's a well known fact that women benefit from divorce. They even know that .

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I have two recently divorced friends, one with a child, one solo.

Neither of them is paying alimony, the one with the kid is not paying child support and he has 50% shared custody with nothing out of pocket besides keeping up his end of the kid bargain when in house.

Some of you may have seen too many Maury Povich episodes to think that drama is all real life everyday for the majority of divorces.