Why do Most "Men" on the Coli think women benefit from divorce??

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
entire post full of grammatical errors? how does that happen?

:what:

and i already told u he had to pay alimony and he stayed complaining bout it

so why would u type some shyt like "he wont end up paying it"?

are u retarded or something?

I was typing on my phone and trying to play 2k while I typed that.

How do you not understand that even with the alimony payments she is not better off than she was married?

plus, in most states women only receive alimony if they had not been working for 5 years.

So I dont think you know all of the story, but even if what you stated is all the info. The premise has not been defeated

And child support and alimony are not 2 distinct payments

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
How do you not understand that even with the alimony payments she is not better off than she was married?

you should have phrased your question better then chump

Of course a 'normal' woman's quality of life diminishes after her divorce from a 'normal' man[even with alimony and child support payments]

But we're only discussing the financial aspect of it though..

what if her husband was abusive?a cheater?etc

Her peace of mind is not a benefit??
her physical and mental well being is not a benefit?

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
and better yet..what if she is divorcing him to be with another man who makes way more than he does??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im talking everyday walk of life women.

This is always brought up in marriage threads.

"Im not letting a woman walk away with my shyt"

"Im not giving a woman half"

What logic are you guys using?

i can speak on this from personal experience...i got divorced in 2009

it wasnt too bad...we split most of the debt...and my 401k got shredded...it could have been a lot worse if we had a lot of property or assets...we didnt. ive seen some terrible shyt play out in family court.

men get shytted on because we tend to earn more...and based on that and that the women almost always end up with the kids...things seem to end up in the woman's favor. thats not necessarily true.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
and better yet..what if she is divorcing him to be with another man who makes way more than he does??

What if the man is divorcing the woman to be with someone that earns more?

Do you get what im saying though? Divorce is bad for both the man and woman.

i can speak on this from personal experience...i got divorced in 2009

it wasnt too bad...we split most of the debt...and my 401k got shredded...it could have been a lot worse if we had a lot of property or assets...we didnt. ive seen some terrible shyt play out in family court.

men get shytted on because we tend to earn more...and based on that and that the women almost always end up with the kids...things seem to end up in the woman's favor. thats not necessarily true.

Thanks for a good response

It might end up in the women's favor(which most of the times happens because of the kids)

The women has not BENEFITED from divorce and she was better off Financially while she was married

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
you should have phrased your question better then chump

Of course a 'normal' woman's quality of life diminishes after her divorce from a 'normal' man[even with alimony and child support payments]

But we're only discussing the financial aspect of it though..

what if her husband was abusive?a cheater?etc

Her peace of mind is not a benefit??
her physical and mental well being is not a benefit?

All of this is right.

Even Nas addressed the peace of mind aspect of divorce in "Bye Baby"

My point for making this thread is when there is a marriage thread on here the majority of talk is "Im not letting a woman leave with all my shyt", like women are doing the "come up shuffle" no courtdog:hula: when they sign them papers.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yo, son or ? What the fukk are you? Every time someone says something about Drake you pop up. Every time some says something about a chick you pop up. You are either an ultra sensitive homo or a chick. It's time you decide breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if the man is divorcing the woman to be with someone that earns more?

Do you get what im saying though? Divorce is bad for both the man and woman.

Thanks for a good response

It might end up in the women's favor(which most of the times happens because of the kids)

The women has not BENEFITED from divorce and she was better off Financially while she was married

its the kids that makes the difference...i pay over $1000/mo in CS....i know hardly any of that goes where it needs to go...this is how some women get over

All of this is right.

Even Nas addressed the peace of mind aspect of divorce in "Bye Baby"

My point for making this thread is when there is a marriage thread on here the majority of talk is "Im not letting a woman leave with all my shyt", like women are doing the "come up shuffle" no courtdog:hula: when they sign them papers.

99% have to have 2 paycheck homes...theres not too many stay at home moms anymore...when that was the case was when men would get hit in the pockets really hard....its a little more even now...

people let divorces that happen with celebrities warp their perception...most people not working with that kind of $$$....those divorces end up like that because 9 times outta 10, the man is the one with the $$$....and the wife doesnt do shyt but stay at home and spend $$$....

i mean whats kobe bryants wife gonna do for a living? or tiger woods' wife? lol

they stay at home...and do nothing but spend money....thats why those cats end up like that...it would be an entirely different ball game if they had married somebody like oprah...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The median household income in the US is about $50,000.

So Im referencing the everyday man and woman.

It might not be abnormal, but it has no place in this thread.

Because rich people can afford Divorce.

I'm in this thread.

My annual household earnings are significantly above $50,000.

Ergo, it has a place in this thread.

Is your frame of reference really this limited? :what:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
its the kids that makes the difference...i pay over $1000/mo in CS....i know hardly any of that goes where it needs to go...this is how some women get over

99% have to have 2 paycheck homes...theres not too many stay at home moms anymore...when that was the case was when men would get hit in the pockets really hard....its a little more even now...

people let divorces that happen with celebrities warp their perception...most people not working with that kind of $$$....those divorces end up like that because 9 times outta 10, the man is the one with the $$$....and the wife doesnt do shyt but stay at home and spend $$$....

i mean whats kobe bryants wife gonna do for a living? or tiger woods' wife? lol

they stay at home...and do nothing but spend money....thats why those cats end up like that...it would be an entirely different ball game if they had married somebody like oprah...

See I think this is the overall point of this thread.

We hear so much about these large payouts from divorced celebrities that we project that on our lives and society when it is far from reality

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
If Divorce is such an raw deal for women. Why are like 80% of divorces initiated by women?

By the time divorce is on the table, the woman has tried everything to no avail. Women are the relationship workers by nature. When the relationship worker gives up and files for divorce, that means the man had checked out long ago. I'm not reading the rest of this thread to see if anyone has already said this. :yeshrug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the problem lies more with couples having shytty financial practices and it fukks them both in the end if they get divorced. A debt free divorcing couple will probably not go through half the financial horror stories you read and heard about. It's still going to be an emotionally trying time, I assume.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See I think this is the overall point of this thread.

We hear so much about these large payouts from divorced celebrities that we project that on our lives and society when it is far from reality

:wtf:

Why would we do that? In what world is some celebrity paying 20k monthly in child support going to be applicable to our lives?

I'm talking from dudes I know. Established career dudes, who have had their financial stability rocked by shytty divorce laws.

I do not know a single female who has "lost" in a divorce. Not one.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
I get what you're saying now

People are in here thinking you're saying a woman gets nada from a divorce settlement though

In majority of cases..financial benefits of being in a good marriage>>>benefits from a divorce

Only a portion of income goes to child support and alimony..that alone should tell u something

So yeah unless she is divorcing dude to be with someone who makes more than him...she is technically losing out