Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:deadrose: very true.

Despite the fact that I don't hate gays and support their rights, I definitely cosign with this. I know two girls that for a fact date other girls because they aren't getting the guys they want on an attractiveness/treatment level.

:russ:

Gotta love the lipstick lesbians though... usually (always) bi and if they're feelin' you...

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite the fact that I don't hate gays and support their rights, I definitely cosign with this. I know two girls that for a fact date other girls because they aren't getting the guys they want on an attractiveness/treatment level.

:russ:

Gotta love the lipstick lesbians though... usually (always) bi and if they're feelin' you...

:ehh: Yes but they're not fit for any relationship really.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:ehh: Yes but they're not fit for any relationship really.

Good point... but as a guy in his 20's, I avoid relationships! I remember a while back there was some clip posted here from the "Bad Girl's Club" where some girl was actually bragging that she "kicked some guy out" after she slurped him up.

shyt had my dying. "Oh, man... you sayin' I gotta leave after I got everything I could possibly want out of you? Sheeeeit. Okay. Being a reality TV star I was hoping to start a good conversation and possibly a family with you, but if you're just gonna kick me out..."

I put these chicks in the same group.

:smugdraper:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good point... but as a guy in his 20's, I avoid relationships! I remember a while back there was some clip posted here from the "Bad Girl's Club" where some girl was actually bragging that she "kicked some guy out" after she slurped him up.

shyt had my dying. "Oh, man... you sayin' I gotta leave after I got everything I could possibly want out of you? Sheeeeit. Okay. Being a reality TV star I was hoping to start a good conversation and possibly a family with you, but if you're just gonna kick me out..."

I put these chicks in the same group.

:smugdraper:

Very true. They are only playing themselves. That attitude will get you no were. But the Jeter lifestyle for me is the goal so go ahead girl :youngsabo:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Partly because of some the stuff that happened during slavery, it wasn't only the females that got raped by the masters and overseers, it was males too. And it was mainly used as a form of punishment, or simply just way of emasculating them. That's a part of slavery that's rarely ever talked about.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
SO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE TO BE ATTRACTED TO MEN, BROTHER? BECAUSE I DON'T, DUDE! THAT'S SOMETHING HOLLYWOOD PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY CANNOT DO BECAUSE I WAS BORN STRAIGHT, BROTHER! YOU ARE BASICALLY ADMITTING YOU ARE BISEXUAL, DUUUUDE!

Smh... they got you believing that nonsense.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get the attitude of hate. People have been hated. We as black people from whatever background, nationality or culture have been hated and villified for eons. Even by our own. Why do we want to put that on someone else, rather than just stay away from people if we don't like how they live? Same bullshyt that white supremacists do. I just refuse to hate like that.

Same mentality why brothas kill brothas. You just supposed to hate someone because of some hood they don't own, or some affiliation you don't like. You hate them? Hate is a personal word, assuming you know someone personally. How can you hate someone you know nothing about?

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we have to accept homosexuality, we gotta accept pedophilia and children who like to have sex with adults. Cant pick and choose which abnormalities you're going to give validity.

Now I dont agree with hating gays. But they should be relegated to the fringe of society like all other abnormal sects.

Damn bruh, you're 0 for 2 with the comparisons.

There are heterosexual pedophiles as well. Correlating homosexuality with pedophilia makes about as much sense as correlating heterosexuality with pedophilia

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
I don't get the attitude of hate. People have been hated. We as black people from whatever background, nationality or culture have been hated and villified for eons. Even by our own. Why do we want to put that on someone else, rather than just stay away from people if we don't like how they live? Same bullshyt that white supremacists do. I just refuse to hate like that.

Same mentality why brothas kill brothas. You just supposed to hate someone because of some hood they don't own, or some affiliation you don't like. You hate them? Hate is a personal word, assuming you know someone personally. How can you hate someone you know nothing about?

I personally don't HATE gays. I just totally disagree with their lifestyle.

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I think the reason Jamaicans don't eat puzzy is cause in 3rd world countries they don't have the same hygiene standards we got here. Like not everyone can afford to shower everyday and things like that, so of course u ain't gonna eat puzzy if its not clean. That's just my theory tho, it could be something else.
Except your theory falls down because if anything Jamaican women are cleaner than most so called 'first world' countries - even poor Jamaican's are usually holding two showers a day. This kind of thing is not just around licking p*ssy, Jamaican women will not even wash her underwear with her mans clothes.

And it's obvious why no one likes gays down there, one it's wrong and two it's a deeply religious country, what the fukk do you expect?