Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jamaicans don't eat p*ssy cause it symbolizes you be being less of a man if you can't satisfy a chick with your dikk game.

Jamaica is built off that old testament burn and stone homosexual mentality.

hows thats working out

:smugfavre:
:lolbron:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Partly because of some the stuff that happened during slavery, it wasn't only the females that got raped by the masters and overseers, it was males too. And it was mainly used as a form of punishment, or simply just way of emasculating them. That's a part of slavery that's rarely ever talked about.

:ohhh:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Except your theory falls down because if anything Jamaican women are cleaner than most so called 'first world' countries - even poor Jamaican's are usually holding two showers a day. This kind of thing is not just around licking p*ssy, Jamaican women will not even wash her underwear with her mans clothes.

And it's obvious why no one likes gays down there, one it's wrong and two it's a deeply religious country, what the fukk do you expect?

Take it easy breh. I wasn't really being serious.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What do you think off the fact the us government threatens to cut off aid to broke ass countries that dont support gay rights? How is that an imagination? :huh:

Like I said people are people regardless of their sexual orientation. Just because the fool next door wants a dikk up his ass doesnt make him any less deserving to live with his rights and dignity than you and I.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:dead: @ the 1st few pages of this thread, had me :laff:

Honestly, most of the world doesn't fukk wit gays which is unfortunate. That doesn't necessarily mean they don't exist. There's even gays n lesbians in Jamaica, they're prolly just good at hiding it! :yeshrug:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I was just talking to my friend from Montego Bay and he said there would never be any pride parade in Jamaica because everyone involved would be killed? Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much? More then any other groups of blacks?

listen breh i dont know why but check it.... when i was younger we would take taxi services back in jamaica that shyt used to be packed like a sardine can.....so packed that they would let childrens sit on adults laps, random people you dont even know.. so picture that.. all the young boys who had to sit on some random nikkaz lap and feeling his pole..... :sadbron: real talk ma nikka..... im pretty sure any other real jamaican can confirm this.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Huh, I would have figured Jamaicans would be too high to really work up enough negative energy to hate anything. They seem pretty cool with everyone at the democratic events that I go to, but then again that's all I really know.

:comeon:
Neg

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Which is funny because most of those nikkas dress like faggets. we not even goignt to talk about the skin bleaching shyt.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Honestly, most of the world doesn't fukk wit gays which is fortunate.

Russia banned gay pride parades for 100 years back in august :salute: Wish it for the US to ban such exhibitions of degeneracy.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Honestly, most of the world doesn't fukk wit gays which is fortunate.

Moscow banned gay pride parades for 100 years back in august :salute: Wish it for the US to ban such exhibitions of degeneracy. I mean, "Gay Pride parade"? wtf.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except your theory falls down because if anything Jamaican women are cleaner than most so called 'first world' countries - even poor Jamaican's are usually holding two showers a day. This kind of thing is not just around licking p*ssy, Jamaican women will not even wash her underwear with her mans clothes.

And it's obvious why no one likes gays down there, one it's wrong and two it's a deeply religious country, what the fukk do you expect?

No gall no climb up on me face.

Daps
My ONLY issue with gays is that they don't want to accept that they're abnormal/unnatural. It's ok that you've decide to consider yourself gay, but don't call me a homophobe because I have a normal POV. But what I absolutely detest is when people compare the gay struggle to that of black people in America, ESPECIALLY when it's a black person. A gay person can turn off their gay, I can't turn off my black, no way in hell is that the same.