Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much?

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
My ONLY issue with gays is that they don't want to accept that they're abnormal/unnatural. It's ok that you've decide to consider yourself gay, but don't call me a homophobe because I have a normal POV. But what I absolutely detest is when people compare the gay struggle to that of black people in America, ESPECIALLY when it's a black person. A gay person can turn off their gay, I can't turn off my black, no way in hell is that the same.

I fukking hate that shyt.. it's not the same at all.. jus like u said.. unless their flamboyant u can hide being gay.. we can't leave our dark skin at home :smh:

Daps
I fukking hate that shyt.. it's not the same at all.. jus like u said.. unless their flamboyant u can hide being gay.. we can't leave our dark skin at home :smh:

right... it's completely possible that a gay person will wake up one day and decide they're not gay anymore. On NO day can I wake up and decide I'm Swedish.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
A gay person can turn off their gay,

CAN YOU TURN YOUR STRAIGHT OFF? I CAN'T, BROTHER!

PEOPLE HATE WHAT THEY FEAR, DUDE! THAT'S WHY YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE! BY SAYING HOMOSEXUALITY IS A CHOICE, YOU'RE ADMITTING TO YOURSELF THAT YOU COULD BE TURNED GAY IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, BROTHER!

YOU CAN'T TURN HULK GAY BECAUSE HE WAS BORN STRAIGHT, MEAN GENE! YOU'RE UPSET BY PEOPLE TALKING OPENLY ABOUT GAY CIVIL RIGHTS BECAUSE YOU ARE HALF A fakkit AND DON'T WANT TO COME OUT, BROTHER!

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Society has collapsed when you see 2 men or 2 women marrying. Will beastiality be the next frontier society tries to liberate and condone. These are the last days....

Daps
CAN YOU TURN YOUR STRAIGHT OFF? I CAN'T, BROTHER!

PEOPLE HATE WHAT THEY FEAR, DUDE! THAT'S WHY YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE! BY SAYING HOMOSEXUALITY IS A CHOICE, YOU'RE ADMITTING TO YOURSELF THAT YOU COULD BE TURNED GAY IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, BROTHER!

YOU CAN'T TURN HULK GAY BECAUSE HE WAS BORN STRAIGHT, MEAN GENE! YOU'RE UPSET BY PEOPLE TALKING OPENLY ABOUT GAY CIVIL RIGHTS BECAUSE YOU ARE HALF A fakkit AND DON'T WANT TO COME OUT, BROTHER!

stop it.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understand why anyone hates an entire group of people.

I have no issue with gay people. I have gay friends etc... I don't think it's a big deal at all.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think the guy saying "If you accept homosexuality then you can't outright hate on bestiality either" has a point to be honest. Love is love....right? What if Johnny cares about his pet golden retriever spike in a sexual way? You gonna get mad at him?

I don't hate homosexuals. Some of the coolest, most down to earth and genuinely kind people I've ever met were hardcore fags. I just don't agree with their lifestyles and I refuse to allow this blatantly obvious gay agenda to convince me that it's "normal and natural". It also pisses me off greatly when people try to compare the black struggle to the gay struggle because they aren't the same thing. I especially hate this when blacks make this comparison because we of all people should know better.

They even have a sitcom on NBC called "The New Normal" which is all about a gay couple(men) wanting to raise a baby. Just all around disturbing stuff. I don't understand why people would feel the need to promote this type of shyt with THAT title for the show if an agenda to force homosexuality down people's throats wasn't the reason.

Anyways, I'm cool with gays.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Society has collapsed when you see 2 men or 2 women marrying. Will beastiality be the next frontier society tries to liberate and condone. These are the last days....

They've been saying that for centuries dude. There is no such thing.