Why do Jamaicans Hate Gays so much lol

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Umm. Errr. Ahhhh... the lack of disinfectation cannot be overcome by a straw Breh Breh. The germs come right up through that shyt

:yeshrug:

I'm sure you're use to putting your mouth where many other mouths have been so it's nothin. You got it big dog

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I'm not putting my mouth on no restaurant or cafeteria cup.:scust:

them thangs ain't clean. U think hector the dishwasher really gives a fukk about disinfecting that shyt?

:russ:

In college only Cacs put their mouths on cafeteria cups.

Nikkas knew. We was out them straws :ufdup:

^^^^where u eating at that you nervous about drinking out of a glass???

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:yeshrug:

I'm sure you're use to putting your mouth where many other mouths have been so it's nothin. You got it big dog

Suggesting that you bring your own beverage in a factory sealed container. If the glass is too dirty to touch with my lips... it's something I won't drink from period... so I think this makes you the "different" one here.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
^^^^where u eating at that you nervous about drinking out of a glass???

Fam I worked in a restaurant and was also cool with the cafeteria staff at the college i went to since they were all black. Ill take their word when they tell a nikka to use a straw. From my experience, cups get cleaned worse than any other utensil. My schools cafeteria and the restaurant i worked at used a machine that simply dumps hot water on the cups as the sit piled on top of each in a plastic crate container. That aint enough for me. I'm not putting my mouth on nan public cup brody

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Fam I worked in a restaurant and was also cool with the cafeteria staff at the college i went to since they were all black. Ill take their word when they tell a nikka to use a straw. From my experience, cups get cleaned worse than any other utensil. My schools cafeteria and the restaurant i worked at used a machine that simply dumps hot water on the cups as the sit piled on top of each in a plastic crate container. That aint enough for me. I'm not putting my mouth on nan public cup brody

^u comparing a college cafeteria to a grown up establishment...

If you an adult male you shouldn't be eating at spots you won't trust their cleanliness...

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Suggesting that you bring your own beverage in a factory sealed container. If the glass is too dirty to touch with my lips... it's something I won't drink from period... so I think this makes you the "different" one here.

You're not bringing outside beverages into the school cafeteria breh.... reading comprehension I've stated on several occasions I'm referencing university and my time there. Don't know about you but I like to have a beverage while I'm eating. Guess you'd just be mouth on mouth or assed out

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
^u comparing a college cafeteria to a grown up establishment...

If you an adult male you shouldn't be eating at spots you won't trust their cleanliness...

Look bro, a comment was made that straws are for women and children. I disagreed and provided a relevant example as to how this is an erroneous statement. What's the issue?

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh I was wondering the same shyt this weekend. That boom bye bye - buju banton came on and I actually was listening this time. Buju talkin bout killing the batty boys:mjlol:

:mjlol:...I was in JA this past Christmas with the fam. We were all chillin, drinking, playing dominoes while my gma (who is real modest) was chillin on the veranda. My mom was playing music off her phone in my uncs car that got a nice system. The type of system that you can hear from a block or two.

..so we chilling and the the next song that comes up is boom bye bye, we all sober up real quick and go :ohmy: having me race to the car to switch to a different song before that first verse hit. We were all like :snoop: but :yeshrug: as she just went to bed in disgust.

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Listen to any riddim Mad Cobra used to hop on. Straight ether, threats and disrespect