Why do Jamaicans Hate Gays so much lol

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Idiot girl how is it sneak dissing if you saw it? You want me to type it so everyone see?

fukk you and everything you love soap phobic girl. You upset because you know don't know what the fukk you are talking about. Did a Jamaican man trick you out them panties? fukking studied data get the fukk outta here pissmouth multiple brothers in this thread posted about Jamaicas history with buck breaking but your bird brain ass couldn't help but show your ignorance the fukk is wrong with you?

Go dive back into your mothers dirty p*ssy you worthless chick.

Translations in italics I want to make sure you understand me fully. I hope pissmouth has the same meaning where you're from.

oh and one more shut the fukk up for good measure.
:dead:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
instead of worrying about homos, maybe they should focus their energy on improving their country economically and the bleaching epidemic. This goes to the black community here and other black countries. And I'm not fond on gays either so one of you smart asses can miss me with that.

Improve their economy? :heh:

Those Edomites at the World Bank/IMF own them. Almost all the businesses (resorts, banks, etc) in Jamaica are owned by Esau or the Chinese.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Idiot girl how is it sneak dissing if you saw it? You want me to type it so everyone see?

fukk you and everything you love soap phobic girl. You upset because you know don't know what the fukk you are talking about. Did a Jamaican man trick you out them panties? fukking studied data get the fukk outta here pissmouth multiple brothers in this thread posted about Jamaicas history with buck breaking but your bird brain ass couldn't help but show your ignorance the fukk is wrong with you?

Go dive back into your mothers dirty p*ssy you worthless chick.

Translations in italics I want to make sure you understand me fully. I hope pissmouth has the same meaning where you're from.

oh and one more shut the fukk up for good measure.
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30754-shut-up-bytch-gif-Ice-Cube-NWA-NQVZ.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I know a dude who is just like that. So I see right through this extreme, violent, homophobia. He will be bringing up how much he hates gays for like no reason at all in the middle of a conversation about Stocks, basketball, going to the club, just the most random shyt.

His sister just came out of the closet like 3 years ago and his brother just got exposed last year for molesting a WELL KNOWN gay dude during his childhood(The gay dude blames that nikka's brother for making him gay during his childhood. He said being raped that young fukked him up mentally). It is well known that a lot of gays are gay because they were molested during their childhood.

I was like ohh now it makes sense why he hates them so much. He must have knew his siblings were gay for over a decade :ohhh:Maybe he is gay too
I love how your just simply ignored the entire buck breaking post and focus on an misinterpreted post from an idiot to post this nonsense diatribe. Heinous homosexual acts committed by white men against black slaves, combined with the anti-homosexual message in the bible sealed the issue of homosexuality in the minds of many Caribbean folk.

Since your obviously an enlightened western, pro-gay, enthusiast, can you try and step outside of your own bubble and see things from their perspective?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Improve their economy? :heh:

Those Edomites at the World Bank/IMF own them. Almost all the businesses (resorts, banks, etc) in Jamaica are owned by Esau or the Chinese.
welp....

that's a lost cause.:mjlol: There's just some countries that have no hope, like Jamaica, Liberia etc

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I love how your just simply ignored the entire buck breaking post and focus on an misinterpreted post from an idiot to post this nonsense diatribe. Heinous homosexual acts committed by white men against black slaves, combined with the anti-homosexual message in the bible sealed the issue of homosexuality in the minds of many Caribbean folk.

Since your obviously an enlightened western, pro-gay, enthusiast, can you try and step outside of your own bubble and see things from their perspective?
:skip: I'm not progay at all. Infact I'm not a fan of gays. At most people will give the :scust: face when they see a gay person and keep it moving. I'm like that Chikfila owner with my stance on gays. I don't hate you, I didn't say I won't serve you, c'mon in. But, I don't support your lifestyle and don't want it on around my kids.

But when you bringing up your hatred for gays out of the blue in a conversation about going to the club, Westbrook potentially going to LA, or discussing stocks then dude you trying to overcompensate for something. Like in the example dude posted on the last page. On a track about girls, dude brings gays up for no reason. I'm like dude seriously? I don't want that mental image in my head. That has been historically and statistically proven.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
some dude told me that drinking from a straw means you're gay :beli:
Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

:usure: