Why do Jamaicans Hate Gays so much lol

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have the old timey anti-Gay British military/working class culture. Except Britain moved on...

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE REAL QUESTION IS:

WHY IS THE WORLD SO ACCEPTING OF GAYS IN THIS GENERATION?

Jamaicans have the right idea, being gay is not natural and is against GODS creation, its against science, religion, evolution, its against anything in this world that makes sense.

You ever tried connecting a plug into another plug and getting a connection? The world is becoming more GAY FRIENDLY, Jamaicans hate gays just like the rest of the world should.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
THE REAL QUESTION IS:

Jamaicans have the right idea, being gay is not natural and is against GODS creation, its against science, religion, evolution, its against anything in this world that makes sense.

You ever tried connecting a plug into another plug and getting a connection? The world is becoming more GAY FRIENDLY, Jamaicans hate gays just like the rest of the world should.

:usure: only cac countries are in favor of fakkits

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they are a plague....
wat6rr.jpg

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
^^^^not gay BUT straws are for women and children....

JUST SAYING.

I'm not putting my mouth on no restaurant or cafeteria cup.:scust:

them thangs ain't clean. U think hector the dishwasher really gives a fukk about disinfecting that shyt?

:russ:

In college only Cacs put their mouths on cafeteria cups.

Nikkas knew. We was out them straws :ufdup:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm not putting my mouth on no restaurant or cafeteria cup.:scust:

them thangs ain't clean. U think hector the dishwasher really gives a fukk about disinfecting that shyt?

:russ:

In college only Cacs put their mouths on cafeteria cups.

Nikkas knew. We was out them straws :ufdup:

Umm. Errr. Ahhhh... the lack of disinfectation cannot be overcome by a straw Breh Breh. The germs come right up through that shyt

Daps
THE REAL QUESTION IS:

:beli: